The Chateau Diaries #91 It's really time for a revolution and most of all for guillotines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I worked at Asda in Brighton when South Park first got UK broadcast. We had a Pre-Xmas fancy dress. I bought a rubber Cartman mask, whole head thing. REALLY surprising how many kids knew Cartman, but adults.. no clue. Store Manager dropped the Chef reference (Chocolate salty...) a few times.

There's a Lalande Patreon WhatsApp group? ewww!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Saw Manor and Maker's vlog... 😵
It wasn't bad, it just reminded me of a 90's home video, that was accidentally put in the rented Blockbuster box and given back to the store, only for a dissapointed recipient to find and watch it...
I did like the wheelbarrow idea, but that one needed an overhaul in anti-rust & restoration, and not some Christmas spray paint... (akin to putting lipstick on a pig)
If they could have found, or made a wooden one, it would have been paaarfect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Electrician Ian just stayed over at Manor and Maker's. He's sailing his catamaran in the Med next summer and planning his birthday party on Majorca in May. Stephanie and Philip have accepted an invitation, so we might get to see Snorts in his dormouse smugglers.
manor and maker could give philip lessons in how to lay a table!!

• Heart
Oh no an anime convention in NYC was a potential super spreader event of Omicron.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I admit I watched it. She and Sherrie made decorations for the tree at Ernest's kindergarten. It wasn't as bad as SJ's. In the previous one, they decorated a tree in her house. Sadie is very good with Ernest, she is quite natural with him and encourages him to speak. However annoying that family have been, without Michael, Ryan, etc., there is no fake jollity and none of the utter madness that you get at LL. They seem to get on with each other. They haven't got much taste and they lack SJ's Oxford education but they are considerably more natural and for all her education, SJ lacks taste and decency. I agree that Billy is much nicer without Ryan etc., and he seems sensible and looks good. Never thought I'd speak up for the Pethericks!
I fast forwarded through the one where they made ornaments. I think it's lovely that they made them for his kindergarten and I agree that Sadie is great with Ernest. Billy is actually likable without people around him to pick on. I do wonder why he doesn't keep a sheet or a tarp in the back of his vehicle to protect the interior when he transports things like trees...you just shake the sheet out and then stow it in the trunk for the next messy thing you put in there rather than having to get a vacuum cleaner out each time. He was rather pleased with the log deer that someone left in front of their gate...that was quite a nice thing for a stranger to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Its-me

Today at 7:22 PM

Beau Monde said:
He (Billy) said he bought it from a friend to entice Methy to get his driver's license!
Is it just me that thinks billy is looking hot at the moment he looks as if he has slimmed down a bit his face looks thinner

(Posted in the last thread)

Yes Gwen, it would seem it is just you.

Why does Ma Trotter have anal beads? 😲

View attachment 902306
Pathetick is seriously red faced right now. Ma Petherick has clearly cleaned up his bedroom whilst he's been away at SJ's. See I told you all that he was a bottom in hiding. I just hope she gave them a bleach before use.

• Haha
I have started to mute the vlog once she starts "singing" or starts with the high pitched squealing...I just can't take it anymore.

Yes, I wonder...after all the talk of working on the advent vlogs, I'm not impressed. I was expecting something with a bit of work actually put into it and not something filmed months ago on holiday. Ollie creeps me out for some reason that I can't quite pinpoint..
Wow! I am beyond NOT impressed. What has happened -- Chateau Diaries used to be fun and entertaining. My second last straw was PJ's arrival - and then I was stunned when the reveal of the relationship came along. That was it for me. Not that I want anyone to be lonely -- not in any
way. But suddenly everything is boring and worse and terribly unsophisticated.

I have watched almost every video - from the very start -- and was totally invested. Now, this is the content we are getting for Advent??????
What am I missing?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Too many meetings at work today to keep up with you all ... so had 10 pages to catch up on!!

Advent Day One: Vomit
Advent Day Two: Poo

Advent Day Three: snot ??? mucous ???
Advent Day Four : pus ??
Advent Day Five: sweat ??
Advent Day Six: toenail clippings?
Advent Day Seven: dandruff ?
Advent Day Eight: pimple popping ??

?????

How can you take a beautiful season of lights and joy and beauty and go in such a gross direction?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I have started to mute the vlog once she starts "singing" or starts with the high pitched squealing...I just can't take it anymore.

Yes, I wonder...after all the talk of working on the advent vlogs, I'm not impressed. I was expecting something with a bit of work actually put into it and not something filmed months ago on holiday. Ollie creeps me out for some reason that I can't quite pinpoint..
I was disappointed that they didn’t decorate that tree in a vlog

same here he’s very creepy, but is all the scatalogical chit chat to amuse squirrel nutkin? it’s a well known fact that little boys love nothing better than poop 💩 talk

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I worked at Asda in Brighton when South Park first got UK broadcast. We had a Pre-Xmas fancy dress. I bought a rubber Cartman mask, whole head thing. REALLY surprising how many kids knew Cartman, but adults.. no clue. Store Manager dropped the Chef reference (Chocolate salty...) a few times.

There's a Lalande Patreon WhatsApp group? ewww!
Asda, Brighton & a rubber Cartman mask...sounds perfectly reasonable. A manager dropping the chocolate salty balls hints would have had me in stitches! I love Brighton!

I am neither a patreon and no longer a WhatsApp user...come on, spill the tea people! ;)

Reactions: 11
I am almost tempted to watch Sadie's advent vlog to see if it's any better. I said almost.
I’m liking Robs ( that Canadian pastor) better and all he’s doing is repairing broken windows and cooking basic meals 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was disappointed that they didn’t decorate that tree in a vlog

same here he’s very creepy, but is all the scatalogical chit chat to amuse squirrel nutkin? it’s a well known fact that little boys love nothing better than poop 💩 talk
Maybe they'll do some time traveling and decorate the tree in the next week or so...initially I read that as 'I was disappointed that they didn't defecate that tree in a vlog".😯

Hmm...good question, though it seemed like Metherick was filming them when they were in the kitchen....I could be mistaken though.:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's only day TWO! I'm so glad they pre-filmed things as I'm hoping we won't be getting filmings day after day from the cramped corner of a chateau bedroom. I'm sure they have a variety of vlogs set up , some from travels and some from the chateau. We will surely be getting a tree decorating vlog for one of the hundred Christmas trees they are putting up! 🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲

Edit: I have not seen today's advent vlog but I guess I need to prepare myself ...
They are better than last years, shes not filming in the corners of rooms with closeups of her and Phyllis. Hopefully he won't be in too many of the vlogs

Too many meetings at work today to keep up with you all ... so had 10 pages to catch up on!!

Advent Day One: Vomit
Advent Day Two: Poo

Advent Day Three: snot ??? mucous ???
Advent Day Four : pus ??
Advent Day Five: sweat ??
Advent Day Six: toenail clippings?
Advent Day Seven: dandruff ?
Advent Day Eight: pimple popping ??

?????

How can you take a beautiful season of lights and joy and beauty and go in such a gross direction?
You've left out semen! 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
They are better than last years, shes not filming in the corners of rooms with closeups of her and Phyllis. Hopefully he won't be in too many of the vlogs
You know, you're right, that automatically makes them better....I just wish he had been left out of the intro as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Heart shaped pendant on the end of anal beads.. He really is missing Madrid isn't he.. If I had some hanging around I'm not sure I'd leave them for my Mum to find.. ewww!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.