The Chateau Diaries #82 The Tale of Philip, the châteausexual Hedgehog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else enjoy the advent vlogs.? Or is it just me? Am I just a sad person? I preferred the ones with Michael Pathetic, they were quite fun and creative. The ones with Philip were a bit of a drag and the way they were filmed was rather claustrophobic.
that adventcorner idea...omg..those vlogs recorded in november in a corner of an ugly bedroom...so sad..and that calender..whit all that rubbish..and all those useless cadeaux at the adventkalenders...it was awfull to look at..just put together in a week..

Reactions: 18
if she just made vlogs about her life and her renovations ..it was a good vlog..but since the money is coming in ..its becoming like a scripted soapopera..and she has so much hidden agendas...its no fun to look at..at least not for me...i am not a rose cloud worshipper... :rolleyes: i am always surprised people can be like that and take even tit on as cake...
My main frustration with CD is watching projects start and then be forgotten about. I like seeing completion. Most of rhe other chateau verse vlogs understand this and cover projects as they progress. We know Stephanie is pure chaos and would benefit from a project manager. I leave it to Patreons who are funding her to decide what they will and will not tolerate . This personal life drama is juicy and fun gossip on the side for fans and non fans but really, I'm not watching for that reason.

What is a "rose cloud worshiper"? Is it akin to rose colored glasses?

Reactions: 13
They're ok, it's fun having a lead up to Xmas In french chateau with the decorating and festive atmosphere. . Although yeah, i agree with you about the claustrophobic-ness last yr. Some felt like filler content obviously ...well bc 25 days of content . And let's face it, MPk has a livlier onscreen presence that Phylip
teabeg has some ideas of his own..snort just snorts..sucks up..and agreess with all Madame Fanny says..he has no input ..none..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s really … an odd but I thank them for it .. sensation

When I get likes 👍 hearts ♥ ect for posts back in thread 🧵 9 or 34

Someone’s deep reading 📖 the threads !!😈
I posted the link to the 1 sole video I’ve posted on YouTube a few threads back, just a 1 1/2 min video of a hot chocolate bomb I made, and the views have gone up considerably in the 48 hours. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Welcome lurkers, flying monkeys, super fans and all!! Please watch my 1 lonely video and get me monetized…you’ll be doing your part in keeping a single mom off the pole. 😝🤣🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
that adventcorner idea...omg..those vlogs recorded in november in a corner of an ugly bedroom...so sad..and that calender..whit all that rubbish..and all those useless cadeaux at the adventkalenders...it was awfull to look at..just put together in a week..
Last years were dreadful! The vlog the year before had a bit of creativity, I bought a set of beautiful antique champagne coupes
and a bottle of champagne as a gift for my husband after seeing Stephanie doing something similar and it was received with great enthusiasm, especially when he realised he had enough to make a champagne fountain 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He has felt under her spell...he spend two days cooking in that place...stayed over the night..he has a family..i bet he earns money..but i get the feeling he is enjoying it a little bit too much...btw that photo she has on her whatsapp...just like a hooker ready for appointments ...omg...no class and not wise businesswise..
Yes, and he lives just 20 minutes away. I would be pissed if my husband stayed overnight again.

Reactions: 9
My main frustration with CD is watching projects start and then be forgotten about. I like seeing completion. Most of rhe other chateau verse vlogs understand this and cover projects as they progress. We know Stephanie is pure chaos and would benefit from a project manager. I leave it to Patreons who are funding her to decide what they will and will not tolerate . This personal life drama is juicy and fun gossip on the side for fans and non fans but really, I'm not watching for that reason.

some people like to sit on a rose cloud..or look through rose glasses...and all they want is positivity...but all they do is shut their eyes for all the fraud and lies...not very helpfull in this world...i guess her followers have a lot of Jetje goes Dutch mentality..all they want to do is escape reality...reality isnt always nice...but acting as a austrich has never been very benificial either.....

Reactions: 16

The chapel restoration is so ridiculous. Girl find another artisan :LOL: I always fear he'll die before starting anything

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I will also add that i think the Cadeaux should come to an end. They don't need anything and the amt of nonsense shipped ,only to cause further clutter is well, stupid and wasteful. Even with the money from the channel being donated to charity, anyone with ethical bone in their body would reach this conclusion . Being blind to the tackiness of encouraging being sent gifts , with the hopes of getting valuable ones...is well, tacky. They don't need a tacky gift channel to get gifts, viewers can send them things regardless. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Does anyone else enjoy the advent vlogs.? Or is it just me? Am I just a sad person? I preferred the ones with Michael Pathetic, they were quite fun and creative. The ones with Philip were a bit of a drag and the way they were filmed was rather claustrophobic.
I didn't watch last year's and didn't bother about the previous years.
I took one look at the matching outfits and cringed. It was a bit of a sop to those who had sent in gifts by the look of it.
Truly awful.
Given the hints that have been dropped on her various trips under the guise of 'I am really working whilst bonking my way around Europe during Covid.'
I expect we will be treated to the Wiki version of places, with her wide eyed, mouth open fly catching look, whilst marvelling at various tableau.

Thank goodness Dexter is back. Gives me something to look forward to 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The chapel restoration is so ridiculous. Girl find another artisan :LOL: I always fear he'll die before starting anything
The chapel I kind of understand. I imagine there may not be that many stained glass artisans in that area. But basic building construction and organization is available.

Reactions: 10
I will also add that i think the Cadeaux should come to an end. They don't need anything and the amt of nonsense shipped ,only to cause further clutter is well, stupid and wasteful. Even with the money from the channel being donated to charity, anyone with ethical bone in their body would reach this conclusion . Being blind to the tackiness of encouraging being sent gifts , with the hopes of getting valuable ones...is well, tacky. They don't need a tacky gift channel to get gifts, viewers can send them things regardless. 🙄
I blocked this channel. I found it so insane. She receives tons of garbages!!!! So much waste and all the polution from the shipping. I get that fanatics want to see her holding something of them but still......

Reactions: 25
excuses and delays...she very good at it...although not when her vacations and trips are concerned...she just dont want those jobs to been done..otherwise they have been long ago...she wants to keep the money in her pockets...for another dream..that shittoo means nothing to her...another lie she is putting up to grab more money..its just a moneymaking machine for her pallazzo in Venice..Venice is a great place for her..they are used there to party and wear masks...to hide their identity..

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The chapel I kind of understand. I imagine there may not be that many stained glass artisans in that area. But basic building construction and organization is available.
I see your point but still, with the funds she has and being located in France, this is not complicated to find another artisan to restore stainglass and repair the structure.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.