The Chateau Diaries #82 The Tale of Philip, the châteausexual Hedgehog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I worry that if we discuss the identity of Clara's source, one of the chateau residents may put it all together and then that source may lose their access...

• Heart
Reactions: 30
i thinks he is a bit of a loner..and now he gets attention..so he is happy to play along..the pethericks are always masters in trying to make another look rediculous..but in my opinion they are themselves the most rediculous off all..its so nasty to take advantage of peoples behaviour to make yourself look better...well for me that doesnt work..i like Alexander for being himself..i think Alexander is very good at adapting the place he is in..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Things are weird today in the CD world....

The missing comments in Dan's comments section have reappeared... EXCEPT the comments triggered by Cpt Molyneux copied here.

Something is wrong in Lalande world.....

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I love Dan but am hating that he is bending under the pressure that obviously SJ is putting him under to be loyal to her. I am questioning his judgement lately.
I fear he doesn't have much choice, he has a young family and the Chateau seems to provide his major source of income. Its also Annalise's income. His vlogs took off because of Lalande. He lives in a remote area, there aren't many work options. I don't blame him for staying loyal. I don't think he can live on his YouTube and Patreon income.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Wait a gosh darn minute! Philip was there for the livestream Saturday and was taking the train back from rehearsals today? Smells like fish from last week‘s market that was left in the sun. Timeline, people! Timeline!
No, he left today by train to his rehearsal in Holland.

Reactions: 18
Someone was talking about some land near lalande being sold? is it that cool abandoned area that her and ollie were wandering about in? they were talking of him buying it and making an art studio out there. am i hallucinating or does anyone else remember this. wonder why he doesn't come back he was interesting.

Reactions: 24
TICK TOCK.... We are well aware of how Isabelle Jarvis feels. Her silence speaks volumes.
The first three pictures are from SJ's and BJJ's first romantic/antique shopping getaway, at Miranda Ash's Dordogne home.:sick:
The last picture is a friendly reminder that his days are numbered.

View attachment 853832View attachment 853834View attachment 853835View attachment 853837
In the first pic why does his head look disproportionate to his body? It reminds me of the Queen of Hearts in the film version of Alice in Wonderland. Is it the camera angle?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love Dan but am hating that he is bending under the pressure that obviously SJ is putting him under to be loyal to her. I am questioning his judgement lately.
He has felt under her spell...he spend two days cooking in that place...stayed over the night..he has a family..i bet he earns money..but i get the feeling he is enjoying it a little bit too much...btw that photo she has on her whatsapp...just like a hooker ready for appointments ...omg...no class and not wise businesswise..

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Dan’s vlog today was super short. Putting gravel where it used to very muddy. He said it was temporary it would be dug up in the future. Anybody remember why? I’m becoming completely lost in some of the château narrative.

Reactions: 7
actually not a bad idea at all...ecotourism is booming...or safaritents..the luxery ones cost about 25000 euro...they sleep 6 people, a friend of mine has 6 on his estate...they rent out very well in summer..the second year you already make a profit..
Becoming very popular in the UK. I see it as an ecofriendly way to provide accomodation without ruining the environment.

Reactions: 11
Someone was talking about some land near lalande being sold? is it that cool abandoned area that her and ollie were wandering about in? they were talking of him buying it and making an art studio out there. am i hallucinating or does anyone else remember this. wonder why he doesn't come back he was interesting.
He and his wife & family have recently moved to Sitges Spain.... I think it's not far from Barcelona.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
i thinks he is a bit of a loner..and now he gets attention..so he is happy to play along..the pethericks are always masters in trying to make another look rediculous..but in my opinion they are themselves the most rediculous off all..its so nasty to take advantage of peoples behaviour to make yourself look better...well for me that doesnt work..i like Alexander for being himself..i think Alexander is very good at adepting the place he is in..
I like Alexander, too. He reminds me of a friend I had a long time ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you so much..laughing my ass out..the thought she could be more clever than us...she should have known somebody would fine a way..wel done!!
Back in the day the company I have worked for sent us on a body language course. Here are my 2 cents

The first question Tripod asks is about the future.
SJ says: yeah sure, while she makes a "push" gesture. contradicting herself
SJ comments she is super happy and hope it carries on (while she says this she shook her head no) so contradicting what she said again

Also the top of her ears are pink, she is very alert and aware of herself. She feels the need to touch herself (tugging her hear behind her ears often and 'scraching her forehead' to comfort herself/win time to think

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.