The Chateau Diaries #82 The Tale of Philip, the châteausexual Hedgehog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see your point but still, with the funds she has and being located in France, this is not complicated to find another artisan to restore stainglass and repair the structure.
Yeah, I don't disagree.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else enjoy the advent vlogs.? Or is it just me? Am I just a sad person? I preferred the ones with Michael Pathetic, they were quite fun and creative. The ones with Philip were a bit of a drag and the way they were filmed was rather claustrophobic.
They are awful. On a hopeful note - maybe you just like Christmas- maybe just watch the lifetime channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see your point but still, with the funds she has and being located in France, this is not complicated to find another artisan to restore stainglass and repair the structure.
The stained glass is nearly done 2 windows away and the last one to do is the rose one.

However the restoration of the actual fabric if the building including the painting will take an age. I think she may need to rethink as the original artisan is, as you say, getting on a bit.

Reactions: 16
As Sandra Bullock said " I can't have earned this, I must have worn you all down!", 😈
The champagne is on me 🍾

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Does anyone else enjoy the advent vlogs.? Or is it just me? Am I just a sad person? I preferred the ones with Michael Pathetic, they were quite fun and creative. The ones with Philip were a bit of a drag and the way they were filmed was rather claustrophobic.
Fanny’s intro sitting there with her baps out put me off 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They are awful. On a hopeful note - maybe you just like Christmas- maybe just watch the lifetime channel.
I watched the first ones with MPK but could not stomach last years. BBJ totally puts me off.

I wonder how Loki Cleveland has taken the news of the year long "partnership" 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I didnt care for last years advent unless Cat was in it. I found them way too long and lacking the spark from the year before. I wasnt really interested in the first set but watched them just before last years came out and found them fun. Michael and Steffie have good chemistry together.

Reactions: 26
Fanny’s intro sitting there with her baps out put me off 😬
Baps and Advent don't quite go together- unless it's a countdown to the annual treat, Birthday and Christmas all at once.

Off to do penance for impure thoughts. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Marie may have been doing it too.
Marie definitely did & Nati mentioned it more than once! I know Cat often took off with stuff after the gift grab but Marie frequently looked through packages in advance, Cat may also have done that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I didnt care for last years advent unless Cat was in it. I found them way too long and lacking the spark from the year before. I wasnt really interested in the first set but watched them just before last years came out and found them fun. Michael and Steffie have good chemistry together.
Totally agree. Cat must have been in some of the later ones as I only watched about 4/5 before I decided to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry to be late to the party.
I think I have found how to share the vimeo videos

Was it already posted here?

and if it's not permited i'll take it down :cautious:

Also, please confirm the link is working, I am not so sure...
I keep getting the access denied Notification :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.