The Chateau Diaries #82 The Tale of Philip, the châteausexual Hedgehog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have scrolled too fast or my memory is mush.... Who is Bibi? I'm guessing a poster on CD? What did they write?

Bibi is all over the comments on YT, even posted a link to the patreon video. Seems like a Tattler from all comments! Most comments have been copied here.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I worry that if we discuss the identity of Clara's source, one of the chateau residents may put it all together and then that source may lose their access...
That's a real danger. We would all hate that to happen to anyone. 😒

Reactions: 24
Or maybe the French version…

🧵 Je Suis Bibi Bonbon! 😊 (I think that’s correct!)
it's beginning to feel like deja vu!
The Chateau Diaries #8 Nous sommes tous VALERIE
This stemmed from a personal attack on one of our original Tattlers by Lalande FB superfans

I'd have more respect for Bibi BonBon and ItsMyParty if they created their own posts instead of copying from here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Becoming very popular in the UK. I see it as an ecofriendly way to provide accomodation without ruining the environment.
yes and it is better than to get a loan for maybe 500000 euros to get that awfull barns back on their feet and make gites...it will take years before you earn something and get your investment back..and when you want to make money with gites you also have to invest in a decent swimmingpool...another 50000....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
🍯 blood honey
4 hours ago
@Nikisha Zechiel Philip, the 25 year old former volunteer, Hedgehog maniac and cameraman, is Stephanie's boyfriend and paid employee. He's been sharing her "apartment" for about a year. Stephanie is 46 (I think). Colette's 1920 novel Chéri is about a 49 year old retired courtesan Léa and the relationship with her young lover Chéri, aged 25.
Show less
And You blood honey 🍯
Get an invite to a tattler party 🎈

Popcorn 🍿 ready …
Lipstick 💄 and blusher for landing ✈
😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The vlogs have been afluster... I wish she actually didn't care what people were saying and just carried on as usual, if it is true that the breaking news of relationship is causing chaos. She's already told Patreons she wasn't comfortable w relationships on camera, going through the up and downs for all to see and comment on, so she tried to hide it . Ok, fine. Now just say that on the regular YT channel and get over it. I don't truly have the mental energy to truly care about some YouTubers lifestyle for ongoing length of time. Lol . Maybe if I was a Patreon but I'm not. Let's get on with the vlogs and life, love and laughter ... I'm not a Steph hater , even though I see her faults. I do enjoy the vlogs and wish they'd just face the reality of the outing head on and carry on with the vlogs. If anything I'd rather see her 2022 goal... consistent projects .

Reactions: 16
Does anyone else enjoy the advent vlogs.? Or is it just me? Am I just a sad person? I preferred the ones with Michael Pathetic, they were quite fun and creative. The ones with Philip were a bit of a drag and the way they were filmed was rather claustrophobic.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Does anyone else enjoy the advent vlogs.? Or is it just me? Am I just a sad person? I preferred the ones with Michael Pathetic, they were quite fun and creative. The ones with Philip were a bit of a drag and the way they were filmed was rather claustrophobic.
Yes I find them so boring with Philip are they really in a relationship I just can't see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The vlogs have been afluster... I wish she actually didn't care what people were saying and just carried on as usual, if it is true that the breaking news of relationship is causing chaos. She's already told Patreons she wasn't comfortable w relationships on camera, going through the up and downs for all to see and comment on, so she tried to hide it . Ok, fine. Now just say that on the regular YT channel and get over it. I don't truly have the mental energy to truly care about some YouTubers lifestyle for ongoing length of time. Lol . Maybe if I was a Patreon but I'm not. Let's get on with the vlogs and life, love and laughter ... I'm not a Steph hater , even though I see her faults. I do enjoy the vlogs and wish they'd just face the reality of the outing head on and carry on with the vlogs. If anything I'd rather see her 2022 goal... consistent projects .
if she just made vlogs about her life and her renovations ..it was a good vlog..but since the money is coming in ..its becoming like a scripted soapopera..and she has so much hidden agendas...its no fun to look at..at least not for me...i am not a rose cloud worshipper... :rolleyes: i am always surprised people can be like that and take even tit on as cake...

Reactions: 18
They're ok, it's fun having a lead up to Xmas In french chateau with the decorating and festive atmosphere. . Although yeah, i agree with you about the claustrophobic-ness last yr. Some felt like filler content obviously ...well bc 25 days of content . And let's face it, MPk has a livlier onscreen presence that Phylip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.