Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
I didnt care for last years advent unless Cat was in it. I found them way too long and lacking the spark from the year before. I wasnt really interested in the first set but watched them just before last years came out and found them fun. Michael and Steffie have good chemistry together.

Reactions: 26

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
Philip seems to be the one pushing to make this public, especially during the Patreon, and Stephanie is clearly uncomfortable with his public prognostications of marriage and future together. The end is nigh! He's off to the Netherlands for musical theatre and she's off to South Africa in the New Year. When he returns to France, I'd recommend the 'Master of Porcelain' not bring his porcelain back, because I'd be shocked if Philip is still around for the Easter Egg Hunt next April.
Suggesting marriage to her just shows he's NOT been listening carefully! She's said pretty clearly that she's not interested in marriage. She figured that out in her marriage when she was young, and she didn't marry Potts ... or anyone else ... she doesn't want marriage or children, and he should know that! I agree with you, it will be a surprise if he's there at Easter ... maybe even earlier ... maybe he won't even make it to Venice.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I think it must have been exhausting to keep up that pretense. For what? It all comes out in the wash at some point. She says it was to keep that part of her life private, which I respect, but if that was truly the case, she didn't need to lie in the first place. All she needed to do was to avoid filming the bits where they supposedly went off to their separate sleeping quarters and simply not talk about it..that's all. When she did film those parts, all it did for me was raise suspicion that she was trying to hide something. Without being professionals paid to diagnose people, we've come to the conclusion that she has narcissistic tendencies. People with those traits have a profound need to control the narrative. People who defend her actions are enablers. Both are sad.
I agree with you, but think it goes even further. The level of self- confidence she has shown by thinking she could control the narrative by dropping some footage of bedroom arrangements, over and over again, is astounding, She has gone to great length to keep her relationship hidden online, even in chats. But at the same time, in real life, everybody knew. She did not hand out NDA contracts nor did she order people not to talk about it, she just assumed everybody would honor her wishes of confidentiality automatically. It all plays into her favorite theory that 99,9% of the people are lovely and lovely people will not hurt her. Rude awakenings ahead: she doesn't belong to that majority even if that silly theory would be true.

I know I am pretty averse to liars but I no longer feel like watching any of the other chateau vloggers who were complicit in the deceit. I don’t want to watch Philip and Anna or Anna and Edd - they partook in the false bedroom arrangement for film…I feel we have all been lied to and made fools of. If you cannot respect your audience, don’t expect any respect back.
Thing is, they all had to have that conversation with her, where SJ had to explain to them why she wanted to keep her relationship not just private but securely hidden from her loyal viewers. And those hosts agreed to it and played along, probably for the exposure she's bringing them. It did not cost them anything extra then, just an extra opportunity to show off more bedrooms. But it will cost them a lot now that the squirrel jumped out of her handbag...

Last edited:
Quick question: you never said: hey - where's the wine?? I sooo would have? Or, do you have a cheese plate or something? I'm starved? I really cannot STAND how much they charge for that place when it is literally FALLING DOWN. Then I looked into perhaps spending a holiday there, maybe it would be fun , we spent a Christmas in Rome once - nope all holidays are set aside for friends and family - guests, are tolerated only when they ABSOLUTELY MUST be - and then they will pay through the whose for it, eat shitty food, have zero wine (also for friends and family ONLY thank you) and ps - you are out in the middle of nowhere
Cant say much about my ‘gentle’ Response or I will give my identity away. I brought my own wine to the table as service was slow and I’d come up through Tuscany. I believe to onlookers outside my bubble I would have been a bit of a bellend. I would have deserved that title but in fairness, I matched the group.

• Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I would imagine an intervention will be staged in SA after Christmas! Isabelle doesn’t strick me as someone who suffers fools lightly.
For once, there's not much to intervene. It's not her money, not her chateau, not her vlog and not her life. She can from now on be the loving mother she never was, but from a distance.

• Haha
-kS2D53govoX0-tu_XIOfvzQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Judith Long
5 hours ago
Phillip is gay and not Stephanie's boyfriend, just someone who lives and helps at the chateau!

w8hmdACcYLuGC7ZTikVK3vCg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Lainie Weeks
5 hours ago
Oh Judith, Judith. Stephanie thought so too, until Philip tried to kiss her! Apparently, Marie put him up to it in the first place. I know it's hard to believe, but it's the truth. Steph confessed it all in a Q&A last night for the patrons. Every time they've travelled together lately and pretended to be staying in separate rooms, it was all fake.

7X9tf4qQ_f70bWAtJMrQLHCo=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Muriel Kramer
5 hours ago
@Lainie Weeks The thing I don't understand is why they decided to play this charade. I'm so very happy for both of them, but being deliberately misled to believe the opposite feels weird! And after so long! I could've understood keeping it under wraps for the first weeks/months, but all this time? We see that they make each other happy and have very similar interests and passions, what would they be afraid of?

-kS2D53govoX0-tu_XIOfvzQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Judith Long
5 hours ago
@Lainie Weeks That is just crazy!!!!! Did not watch the Q&A but I sure will now.

Lainie Weeks
5 hours ago
@Muriel Kramer I think Stephanie is embarrassed of the relationship, in a way. In any case she's not in love with a capital L, and she doesn't think this would be long-term. She probably never wanted to have to deal with all her fans and patrons saying they thought Philip was gay, etc. But she should never have roped all the other chateau owners and Lalanders into the charade. Aie aie aie.

OUd3h6kAX8UYN-hTx_Cz-yfG=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Bibi BonBon
5 hours ago

Lainie Weeks
4 hours ago
IMHO Philip is selectively straight. Straight if it means he can live a fairytale lifestyle with a certain fofolle chatelaine Youtube starlet !

6sPjRASp2b7KXK92mTlfqIog=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

🍯 blood honey
3 hours ago (edited)
@Lainie Weeks hobosexual or maybe chateausexual is more appropriate. Stephanie's shown a serious lapse in judgement. Now it'll be a big to-do when she wants to get rid of the gigolo

wFc7PtmfKCsflc3wf5tD5suw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Leigh B
2 hours ago (edited)
@Lainie Weeks I think Philip is selective over everything and trying to mould himself to fit what he thinks Stephanie wants/needs. It’s like a teenager ‘liking’ the same things as a potential boy/girlfriend.

Lainie Weeks
1 hour ago
He's very young... one could almost excuse it. Especially if he fancies himself bi. But Stephanie? Dear Steph, why why why. Gracious. That Patreon Q&A was truly painful. She was clearly embarrassed and put out by his constant professions of love and commitment, as soon as there was an audience to listen to them. She knows how unseemly this is.

Lainie Weeks
39 minutes ago
@🍯 blood honey Chapeau, that's it. Chateausexual.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
A few posts in on a new thread and already a suggestion for thread #83, based on @Jikki2 's comment:

🧵 Princess Fanny's caught with her knickers around her ankles.

• Heart
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Also, all the gushing about how "Mummy loves Philip"; we know that certainly can't be true and Clara has confirmed that.
Let me put it this way: IJ will be the first to throw Squirrel Philippa under the bus if she can save her daughter some headaches, especially now that it seems inevitable to also address things for the general public / non patrons.

Jules100

VIP Member
So what happens where I work, is if I can't do a job to the deadline for a legitimate reason, what happens is my boss does it or assigns it to someone else who can get it done ... so what I want to know, is why Steffie didn't take over editing cadeaux when Philip's computer broke? He should have had it done before he knew he was leaving, be that on his computer or someone else'. He didn't time manage well or ask for help when it didn't look like it wasn't going to happen? Doing it on the train would have been doing it too late to upload in time.

I don't know, I'm trying to decide if I think Steffie is really reeling for being outed, or if this is all a bunch of bull and she's using this to be a victim to it and so she can make an even sadder story for her viewers, "I was so shook by my privacy being exposed, I had a near nervous breakdown and have flown off to SA so my beloved mummy can help me heal." "The hater site has just made me miserable." She's known about Tattle and read her for a long long time, longer than I have! I think this not posting Sunday's and today's cadeaux delay is perhaps further emotional manipulation of her viewers.
Stephanie is just trying to be the victim, again. She makes everything a much bigger deal than it needs to be, everything! The “Dutch Boyfriend” being found out, is she 12, so what? The hall ceiling, the natural swimming pond or whatever she calls it, the heating, the plumbing, the lake years ago, a very tall tree that fell in the forest, in the middle of the night that no one heard during a storm & did no damage, the lying, the list goes on forever… There’s always something. Always! She is the queen of drama queens. I know she plays it up a tiny bit for YouTube content, but sometimes too much drama is too much. She is exhausting! I’m truly surprised that she has as many long term friends as she appears to, seems like she would burn through them.

• Heart

Ann G.

Chatty Member
Gotta say, when I was young, I saw a very good looking young man, I though "gorgeous, gay, moving on" ended up dating him - he treated me like a 'real gentleman" 🤣 years later - he called my parents house demanding to know if I was the person trying to "out" him - I was married and liking 3000 miles away and hadn't thought about him in a decade - so no... that wasn't me - but.... where there is a whole lotta smoke....🤣🤣
Wow...sounds like you dodged a bullet there! Right out of high school in community college I met a guy who I knew was gay but he hadn't come out yet. I took him to clubs downtown and introduced him to a life where he could be himself. He told me last year he would have ended up married and in the closet out in the suburbs if I hadn't brought him out of his comfort zone and he thanked me for it. He died last month and I'm glad he didn't end up living some other version of his life because of circumstance.

• Heart
YOU WIN A PIE!!!! (again).

Chateau Unwrapped!15 minutes ago
Hello everyone! I’m so sorry that I have to postpone tonight’s Cadeaux to Wednesday. As you all know, I’m going back and forth between France and the Netherlands, because of my musical rehearsals. Just now, on the train, my laptop broke and I’m unable to finish and post Cadeaux in time. I’m going to try and find a solution and as there’s a regular Chateau Diaries tomorrow, I’ll post this one on Wednesday. Love, Philip
Buying time.
Waiting it out.
Making excuses.
Playing charades.
Still afraid to face their fans
after the scandalous revelation of the relationship.

Unable to do the one job patrons know about he's paid to do at the chateau.
So many bloggers are able to create and upload vlogs from their iPhones.

Oh, Phyllis! Didn't SJ buy you a new iPhone13 Pro Max?
Be thankful I'm not your boss. YOU'D BE FIRED.

cd177.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

Beau Monde

VIP Member
Hmn...not so sure who are you refering to in your remarks...who are the Faggots?? who are the suckers?? who are those two?? who are the other two...please be more specific..Looking at your remarks...are you sure you belong here..or just looking for a hatesite?? :rolleyes: This place is not a hatesite.
Thanks Tattlers, for calling this out. I hesitated to because, when I questioned someone on here last summer for making a homophobic comment, I was accused of troublemaking and possibly being a 🐀.

• Wow
  • Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
The stained glass is nearly done 2 windows away and the last one to do is the rose one.

However the restoration of the actual fabric if the building including the painting will take an age. I think she may need to rethink as the original artisan is, as you say, getting on a bit.
Your forgetting a key component

He’s free

She got the cash from patron
But the artisan 👩‍🎨 is doing it for the love of his job

F r e e …… he can take as lonnng as he likes 👍

Good to see you back 😈

Stroppy

@Pippip my mother was a narcissist ... but she didn't love bomb. She didn't know how to give even a fake compliment. She was extremely critical. She LOVED being pampered. She was impossible to please, nothing was ever good enough or right. So a bit of a different ilk than SJ ... but then my mother never had people fawning over her like SJ does with her dad, and Gerry, and all her exes, and now all her fans. There are different types of narcissists. I can see my mother in IJ, some of SJ, but also other stuff too. My mom was extremely jealous of many people for many reasons ... she was even jealous of us kids having a relationship with our father, who never left her, even though as we kids got older and older we told him we would totally understand if he did, and we even encouraged him. She was very verbally abusive to him. I couldn't wait to leave home. And was glad that my adult life I lived a good distance from her, so only had to deal with short visits. I could handle 3-4 days of her, and then I'd crack and snap at her, and then of course, I was the bad guy. I had to really distance myself from her emotionally. She passed away in February of this year, and I grieved the lose of the mother I needed decades ago, so I haven't felt much sadness at her going.
OMG Marty are you my long lost sister. I read your story to my husband and he thought I had written it. I always knew something was (and still is) off with mum, she was a closet alcoholic for all my childhood, and I envied all my friends and their close relationships with their mums, but I had my beautiful Dad who passed away far too early. I was told from my earliest memory I was had as an excuse for her to stop working (that still hurts), my brother was the favourite, not so much now as other grandchildren become no1 love bombed, it gets shared with her new favourites, she needs constant adoration, and that is too exhausting for me. I moved 900kms away at a young age, and I am thankful I got out. We stay in touch via messenger mostly, as she still flips my anger switch all too easily. I have only recently (due to Tattle) analysed her behaviour, she has stopped her drinking, but a Narc she surely is. Sorry not meaning to derail, but your story rang so true to me. Who needs a shrink when we have loads of wisdom here. Sorry once again for my rambling, but bloody hell I am relieved to have gotten that off my chest... now back to Shittoo goss 😘

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
She is exhausting! I’m truly surprised that she has as many long term friends as she appears to, seems like she would burn through them.
She actually doesn't. What she has is assets, a party hub where "friends" want to spend some time every now and then. When they do, she doesn't mingle, but retreats to her pink boudoir. Apart from Larkin and Potty and maybe Oliver, no true friends at all.

• Sad
  • Haha

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
So if it's illegal how has she gotten away with it for so long?!?!?
Because she didn't tell the French authorities she was using volunteers for her own business which is against the French law ?

Because she didn't tell the Workaway platform that she was using their volunteers for her own business which is against their company rules ?

Because nobody paid attention to her tiny BnB in the middle of nowhere ?

The fact is that now she's not with Workaway anymore AND she "pays" her "staff".

Something must have happened in the legal side of her "montage"...

• Heart

Ann G.

Chatty Member
We saw some clues before but nothing as obvious as kissing. Although I think we can not compare N&A to this whole SJ an PP fiasco
The embrace was obvious enough for me...unless you're snogging someone, you're not likely to be nestled between their thighs with the persons arms around you as well. Yes, we cannot compare the two couples...it would be like comparing a bar of chocolate to a lemon...two entirely different things.

• Haha

Sunnee

Chatty Member
Look out @Clara Burnett you've been busted! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I have to laugh at the 'queens' comment.

But Goat Boy, there are definitely rats in the farmhouse. And bonus points for calling it a farmhouse!

From the Chateau DIY comments.

Goat Boy
46 minutes ago (edited)
My guess is Clara Burnett from Tattle Life is getting her information from Dana the cook . Its obvious there's a mole at the farmhouse. No wonder the queens hide upstairs.
"Dana the cook" such an endearing description. I'm sure she'll be flattered. 🙄

• Haha