Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rory

VIP Member
@00Seven it's the combined layers of deceit that does my head in. From her true financial state, through to projects, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
New poster here - but have been reading for a while! It is easy to feel excited about a new relationship when it is secret and cultivated in a "closed" environment. It is such a rush at the start and much is overlooked. However, taking a new relationship out into the world and sharing with friends and relatives often exposes the flaws not previously noticed. It is always enlightening to see your new partner through the eyes of your peers. For example, it appears that Stephanie's long-term besties were cultivated from her university years (Oxford, no less) and as such they have shared cultivated luxury tastes and sophisticated experiences. I feel that this group would be difficult to impress and introducing a future partner would be daunting. The newbie would require some notable characteristics or accomplishments in order to be accepted (or even to be given credibility). As a small example, I remember cringing at Phiip's lack of wine knowledge and appreciation in one episode. Also these types don't usually engage in talk about hedgehogs or place settings. On the other hand, Philip, is young and doesn't have life experiences to match hers -- he apparently has even postponed finishing his formal education. While it might be quite easy for Stephanie to relate to Philip's parents, I cannot imagine her adapting well and flourishing at a weekend party with 20-somethings (and what the heck would she find in her wardrobe to wear to this weekend party?)! It isn't even so much about age specifically. Unfortunately, people have to live their lives outside of a bubble.
the problem with Fan Flash is that she has lived her whole life in her own bubble...if she would have, or even had, a proper job, meeting with people from all walks of life, not sucking up to her... she wouldnt act this way..Its just a spoiled child..always getting her way..and when things dont go as she likes ..she gets depressed...in a way its a very sad and pittyfull person..

• Heart
Reactions: 27

lolander

VIP Member
Exactly, I was an avid supporter until this. I now see her in a new light as well. I now think of her as someone who is quite deceitful whilst pretending to be honest and forthcoming. Also, I still feel it is all a little seedy, maybe that is the 'prude' in me but she has been sleeping with her much younger volunteer for over a year - she claimed she is being judged as a woman but I think if this was a male chateau owner and a young female volunteer, I would feel the same...or maybe it is because she is happy to model her new vintage bra, record herself in the bath but she hid a relationship for so long, the boundaries are a little blurred.
If Stephanie was a man every single person would crucify him from his balls for sleeping with a volunteer half his age :unsure:

• Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
@KiKiGee

That's odd.

Itsmyparty copied and posted one of our Tattlers' post on Dan's vlog comments section too...

itsmy party
33 minutes ago
If Denise Adams was a little more astute, she would realise that Dan is one of the few Chateaulanders that emerge with any respect and personal integrity here. She is representative of the intellectually challenged superfans that Fanny relies on to fund her shallow lifestyle. No wonder she has managed to pull the wool over their eyes for so long. Denise and her ilk deserve our sympathy as it must be a struggle to maintain that level of ignorance in the face of increasing evidence to the contrary.
Show less
That was mine! :eek: What are they up to?

• Wow

AndAnotherName

VIP Member
What’s going on here anyway? I see members suddenly I haven’t seen here before.
The recent 'outing of SJ and Snorty' has piqued the interest of more, shall I say, intelligent among the lurkers/ viewers to check out Tattle as the 'hate site' which it is NOT for those newer members reading here.

Looking forward to more diverse opinions here....not looking forward to the many pages that pop up while I sleep.

• Haha
  • Heart

Maple fairy

VIP Member
Just went back and watched Dans last vlog. Maybe someone already pointed out but I don’t remember, the lyrics of the song that’s playing “ I’m tired of fixing what is broken” Now that can’t be a coincidence.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
Philip's generation has their pick of orientations. He may just be fluid and jump all over the orientations .... who knows .... I don't know if I care ... I honestly don't want to think about him, or Steffie, having sex with anyone ... just not appealing ....

• Haha

Wizard

I’m sure and her ward had to get away from all of the stress and head off to a 5 star resort to clear their heads. Or maybe he got another trip to Disney for being a good little lad but then again he outed them in his super sexy women’s overalls. Correction: girls overalls.

From the comments section:
What a load of crap, describing the Chateau as a Luxury B & B for starters , breaks Trade Description act I would have thought.

• Haha
  • Heart

nastynan13

Chatty Member
On a business class flight (for work) out of LA on Swiss Air, I sat next to The Bachelor Switzerland. He was coked out of his skull! He was very cute and funny and the flight attendants spent most of their time leaning over his seat - boobs nearly in his face, asking if he needed anything. When was one offering him yet another beer, I asked her if I could please have a top-up of wine. She just glared at me and walked away. So I asked Bachelor to ask her for a white wine ... for me!
When I was working in production - I thought lots of people had very volatile personalities- but a friend pointed out someone was having a coke rage 😳- I was like.... ugh people still take cocaine?? Really?? I thought that stopped in the 80's.... when it was like a vitamin 😋 but now? I mean.... don't we all know better?? And again.... doesn't anyone else just want to watch telly with their dogs? I mean I wore latex dresses, cat suits and dressed in men's suits with nipple tape - but now.... mummy is TIRED.... if anyone offered me cocaine I would think: police, bad example, jail, death, cocaine crash, fentnyl (sp?? I'm not up on my drug spelling) what am I ACTUALLY taking, does anyone have a test kit? Should I wait to see if anyone else dies? 🤔 etc... I mean, just no fun any more - just dogs, gardens, antiques & yummy snacks 😋 surely I can't be the only one 😁

• Heart
  • Haha

Ann G.

Chatty Member
Anyone want to break the news to Juniper Jane?

Juniper Jane
10 minutes ago
I just watched the diy show and they announced that Philip and Stephanie are dating. I am thinking they've made a mistake about that. It's none of our business really but thought it was strange they stated that, I mean she could really be his mother and she doesn't seem the type to cross appropriate boundaries with the volunteers and staff especially ones 2 decades younger. 🤔
Ruh roh...someone's in store for a rude awakening! 😂

• Haha

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
Steffie's numbers up 83 ... 83 new patron's .... the people are curious to see her relationship Q&A

4 days ago
PATRONS
CA$39,496

today
PATRONS
CA$40,066
PER MONTH

• Wow
  • Sick

T Rex

VIP Member
When she said how supportive she's of him pursuing his acting career, wouldn't it be actually better to set him free, in the name of love, rather than keep him by her side away from the auditions and networking opportunities? TBH I don't have much belief in his talent, but she's stunting his professional growth keeping him in Lalande :unsure:
Charlatan cares about no one but herself. As @Clara Burnett has pointed out before, everything with her is all smoke and mirrors- she'll plaster on a bright smile and claim to adore and support everyone. She keeps him there because he is of use to her and fawns over her- but, she'll eventually tire of him when something new, bright and shiny comes along.

Gibson

VIP Member
Even though I use a different name here than I do on other sites I’m not really hiding anything. I’ve posted my YT link with my channel name on it. If Stephanie is reading this and wants to do a real time intelligent discourse (about why we end up here) with a Tattler I’ll volunteer. I doubt that would ever happen, though, because having an intelligent woman her own age wanting to have a real conversation with her will snap that “hate site troll” narrative in half.
Don't bother. An alternative opinion is just that. She has convinced herself of a narrative and she has engaged in this herself as have other members of her entourage. She is good at deflecting on any real questions.
As more things are uncovered to be true and questions are raised she will be compared poorly with other owners.
For example Dick and Angel, are replacing(amongst other things) their roof. The narration includes the cost and how long the building work will take place. Within the new series we will see it finished, as we have seen other projects finished. Smaller ones usually within an episode and ongoing larger ones throughout the series.
They have several income streams and work on their brand, alongside collaborations.
Chateau Diaries have incomes from YouTube, Patron and also B&B. What has been achieved? No large structural things as yet (gardening projects aside)
That's just one comparison. Openess vs apparent openess.
The other owners should get on board properly before the Shittoo falls down. So many leaks, so many buckets bith metaphorically and physically.

• Heart

lolander

VIP Member
I was really hoping Dan’s vlogs would spend less time at Château Hookup but that doesn’t appear to be the case. Watching him and Amaury fix the water heater was actually super sexy but then watching Amaury fawn over Nati burst my bubble and not in a good way. I already knew they were a thing per The Versailles compilation but I still like to pretend he isn’t so caught up in that nonsense. I’m pretty much done with the whole chateauverse at this point, I’m only hanging in here to see what other shite will hit the fan.
I have nothing against Nutty&Amore's romance. Maybe the inbred chateau environment pushed them towards each other but if it doesn't last, at least we can be sure both of them will be alright.

• Heart
  • Haha

Pippip

Stephanie is just trying to be the victim, again. She makes everything a much bigger deal than it needs to be, everything! The “Dutch Boyfriend” being found out, is she 12, so what? The hall ceiling, the natural swimming pond or whatever she calls it, the heating, the plumbing, the lake years ago, a very tall tree that fell in the forest, in the middle of the night that no one heard during a storm & did no damage, the lying, the list goes on forever… There’s always something. Always! She is the queen of drama queens. I know she plays it up a tiny bit for YouTube content, but sometimes too much drama is too much. She is exhausting! I’m truly surprised that she has as many long term friends as she appears to, seems like she would burn through them.
I lived with narcissists, I absolutely hate when they get away with fooling people into pretending they are the victim after their wrongdoings. This website has been the perfect distraction for her in order to make her supporters (I was one of them right up until she did this) look the other way and not pay too much attention to the lies she has told to cover this up. Also, I believe this was the basis of my aversion to being lied to as narcissists lie all the time and you get to a point where you become paranoid about whether they are lying or telling the truth, you don’t know what you can trust, so once someone has shown a deceitful or secretive side to themselves, I walk away.

Last edited:
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Selmar has posted another flog. Two flogs in one day??? He is still trying to pass off a healthy hedgehog as Herbert??? He eats a lot of pizza.🍕🍕🍕
We learn that Selmar is a soap opera fan, :unsure: The Bold and the Beautiful. You can't make this stuff up.🤪

Pizza Vending Machine in Rural France and Life at Lalande

• Haha

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
Quickly browsing Dan's latest vlog's comments section.

It seems that there’s à slight change in the tone of the comments...about Lalande !

Quite à few comments asking if Lalande pays Dan extra money for all the work he does at the château.

Some even mention the relationship Steph/PhiPhi...

• Wow
  • Haha
I'm Gen X, "The Forgotten Generation." It's fine- we like being in the shadows- we're a bunch of resilient latch-key survivors (except for Fanny). I do chuckle at the Boomer vs Millenial stuff (they are the same), and Gen Zs express, "The 80s was amazing! I wish I grew up back then!" Oh no, bebays, you would not survive a day in the 80s! No one had computers, cell phones, Amazon, credit cards, Instagram, parents (parents were more like adult people who just lived in your house- they had no real interest in what you were actually doing because they had their own lives- "just stay out of jail"), and it wasn't cool to be nor act gay. (My awesome cousin was gay, though, and I didn't care because he was hella awesome even though my uncle disowned him.) I can't even imagine trying to be a kid or young adult today where everything you do is all over social media.
I am born in 1967, the eighties wasnt a good time to come out..correct.but it was a fun time...end 1989 i came out to my friends..family was difficult...i onces lived together with my boyfriend and my aunt though it was my servant:eek: The nineties were marvellous...was a long time on my own and had lots of fun exploring the gaylife...i am so glad there were no cellphones with cameras back then...;)

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I guess the truth hurts. They just can't help themselves and posted my quote three times from a fake YT account. I do love bibi Bon Bon. ♥
It's really fascinating to follow. They all attack Bibi BonBon (by far the best name around!) and then after a while delete their own comments with insults, so only Bibi's remarks remain and there's no more proof of their loss of decorum.

• Haha

JuiceyLoo

Has anyone on here had firsthand experience with living with a narcissist? Do you, like me, remember the constant lies and the consistent confusion due to never being able to trust what they had to say? That is why I have an issue with her lies to coverup the relationship, not the fact she kept the relationship private. I hate being lied to and as soon as someone does lie, repeatedly or without quickly rectifying the lie but instead keeping it up, my walls go up.
My ‘best friend’ of 15 years was a Grade A narcissist. When I finally pulled away she sent her flying monkeys to harass me. My cell phone number went up on a trucker version of Tinder, I was getting magazine subscriptions and bills for them that I never signed up for, they would post in my public blog under the name of Seinfeld characters. I had to remove and block about 25 people from social media to be rid of her. I also worked for a company recently that employed the same ‘love bomb/lie/gasslight/threaten tactic to try and put me in my place but it never worked. I would still call out the BS. I’d been through too much by that point to fall for that crap and eventually quit this past July. Now they can’t keep people. It’s hard to pull away from a narcissist, and this one has a huge social following with zombie super fans at her back. I feel for anyone trying to escape.

• Sad
  • Heart