Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ive never commented much before because most of this stuff is known or gleaned from vlogs and I’m here for the fabulous work the tattlers do uncovering bullshit, not so much the nastier posts from occasional posters and I did not want to be in that group. We were told that dinner was at 7.30. A few of us gathered in the salon as there didn’t seem to be anywhere else to gather, nobody was there, no apéro offered, at 8.15 Stephanie appeared and said they were running late, big smile swift retreat. We sat down to dinner around 8.45 and spirits were high, one of our fellow holidaymakers was a skilled raconteur so the lack of attention or alcohol was barely missed. Food wise we were served bruschetta, then lasagne in many different allergy resistant forms with beetroot hummus, go figure. then came a truly terrible gluten free cake cooked by FRK. It was not what I hoped for following my travels through the country. She was very serious and proud of her efforts despite Stephanie teasing her that she wasn’t coeliac, she saw her eat a croisant. My one night only brief glimpse of people - I really liked FRK, friendly, naive and sweet. Isabelle i didn’t have much to do with but my husband LOVED her, they spent a lot of time together so the feeling was mutual apparantly (He’s charming and handsome) Gerry - polar opposite to vlogs and TV, this man is hilarious, really dry wit which I don’t think is displayed on the vlogs. Stephanie - I didnt take to nor did my husband, she watered her one glass of white wine and disappeared. Petheric was there too and was a drunken mess, he was there because they were filming the next day and he
eat anything but salad leaves even though he was as drunk as a skunk drinking cocktails all day with the handsome gay couple there Château hunting, he NEEDED to be trim. Told stories about a french man he was in a relationship with at the time. These were my observations from one night alone, obviously they have informed my views but when I shortly afterwards moved to a more humble home, i stopped watching as I was busy dealing with my own renovation problems and when I saw (at the time) Tomas parading round like he owned the joint in gave up on all château channels.
So Phiilip was drunk and telling a story where he was with a man? And were they together by this point? That's not great service for the prices. I wish you had taken pics of things in the rooms.

Reactions: 2

toilelalande

My guess is that he has a lot of Patreons that pay up front…one year in advance in a lump sum. You get some kind of discount when you do that. I think that we might see a large decline soon once those memberships expire (?)
ooh maybe this will happen to stefanny too! when did she start so we can count it down?

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
He has felt under her spell...he spend two days cooking in that place...stayed over the night..he has a family..i bet he earns money..but i get the feeling he is enjoying it a little bit too much...btw that photo she has on her whatsapp...just like a hooker ready for appointments ...omg...no class and not wise businesswise..
You have her in your phone contacts?

• Wow

toilelalande

Heck at this rate Philleeep may not even make it through Advent! We should run a pool to guess his leaving date! He'll definitely be gone before Mummeee returns!
tattle totally needs a poll option. but it can barely load my alerts so lets not get ahead of ourselves

Jules100

VIP Member

I was looking for this show a couple of times, for some reasons it's hard to find... Maybe she lied here, top?

Going back memory line
Can someone post a link to the actual competition show? Or tell me the exact name of the show, season & episode? I’ve never been able to find it online

Reactions: 1

Freesia54

VIP Member
okay, you had me at "wore glasses from primary school until secondary school"! I got contacts in grade 12 and wore them every single day for 10 years!! And I knew we were the same person when you used the term " 'Rents"!! My sis and I called our parents that! :)

So ... pardon my hetro ignorance .. but it's always one position for gays? I have no clue!
I don't see the relevance of the question. What does it matter? Any relationship will or I would imagine find whatever works best for them. Regardless of sexual gender preference.

Subzero

I have scrolled too fast or my memory is mush.... Who is Bibi? I'm guessing a poster on CD? What did they write?