The Chateau Diaries #75 Dan an honorary VIP on here. We could refer to him as DTMVIP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaahh...she's gone all maternal like Daenerys Targeryan in Game of Thrones! She is Stephanie Hedgehog mother! Watch out village, she may just burn you all down!
1634684362088.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dear Jenny,
I would like to invite you over to the famous Yenta Tattle page where you will learn to understand that this is just British humor, and a sign that Josie deeply loves Plip. All is well.

If Josie doesn't get naming rights for the next thread I'm going to cry! She's AWESOME!
Josie to philipa :
Camel 🐪 called it wants it’s toe back

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
On the subject of dessert:

SJ: Carrot cake with peanut butter (chocolate and cream cheese) filling.....
Josie: Yes. I think we should give Philip a slice of that! THAT WILL FINISH HIM OFF! (evil laugh: heee heee heee heee)

The woman speaks my language! I want to be Josie's BFF!

View attachment 818842

On the subject of veganism:

SJ: (to Tatiana) Look what you're missing!
Josie: No she's not....She's vegan!
SJ: Yeah, she can eat everything in here. This is vegan...
Josie: Everything in there....but NONE OF THE GOOD FOOD!

View attachment 818847
THIS WOMAN IS A FXCKING LEGEND, SHE IS A TYPE OF WOMAN WHO DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE MIGHT THINK ABOUT HER! I admired her wisdom, her way of communicating (obviously she MUST be a HIGHLY educated person),and she had obviously a great sense of fashion for a woman of her aged. She reminds of Sophia Petrillo from The Golden Girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Apologies if this topic has been touched on before. I recently saw the film Grey Gardens and it so resonated with the life of Stephany and Mummy. When I saw them in Chateau DIY it resonated. Sj calling her mother Mummy ran many alarm bells. That life of delusion and wanting of fame saddens me. It never ends well. Vanity and Pride are real torments.
One of my favorite documentaries.. But so sad for maybe what could have been...if a different path bad been chosen. I still nave never seen the movie with Drew Barrymore and Jessica Lange though.
Grey Gardens had totally been restored in the 1980's or 1990's but has been sold to private owners again several years ago and another major mcmansion rehab was underway I'm afraid. Putting in a basement with a home theater kind of reno. Not sure if the most recent buyers are staying true to the original footprint.😕
or history of the house.

Forgive me if someone already mentioned this, but check out the lampshade above his head! LOL

View attachment 818895
Lol!!! They can't afford light bulbs. SJ and Snorts do not know where to buy them and apparently Snorts has a "hard time screwing"...them in.

He always gets a big, blue bandaid for his "boo boo"...or as he likes to call it " my widdle hedgehog".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Apparently SSB has got a Christmas shop 🏬 …. Paper n baubles
😈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow!
Talk about angles and photography!
I knew that it was close to the road from some of the vlogs but it's even closer, especially the area that they are building up close to the road. The plain brick side facing the road is a terrible look. I think that it is a ridiculous what they are asking for as it looks like they are on a very boring residential street. I don't really understand other comments about it being in a bad area , it just seems like it's a nice house in a boring area . Perhaps someone can explain what a "bad side of Bordeaux" means.

Reactions: 5
Right, 581 messages, I am a busy bee! Now sod work tomorrow, I must allow myself a trip to the sea. In fact I need the rest of the week off. Sometimes a VIP life is just too busy, I feel the need for salt & speed! 🏄‍♂️☀💦

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't get over the fact that people still send this idiot gifts. I had to fast forward through this dribble. It's so cringe.

Caption this: Wrong answers only! (LOL)
IMG_5766 (2).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.