The Chateau Diaries #75 Dan an honorary VIP on here. We could refer to him as DTMVIP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved Josie saying that, and it should finish Sir Snorts off!

Then we have this sour puss from the comments:

Jenny Honda
37 minutes ago
Anaphylaxis happens with the first bite containing the allergen, not something to joke about.
Dear Jenny,
I would like to invite you over to the famous Yenta Tattle page where you will learn to understand that this is just British humor, and a sign that Josie deeply loves Plip. All is well.

If Josie doesn't get naming rights for the next thread I'm going to cry! She's AWESOME!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I suspect that Josie thinks PhiPhi is a twit too
Something odd about the time line, with Josie cooking and all dressed to go cheese shopping, then later when SJ returns with Jerry, Josie’s full in night attire, then later they all had the chicken dinner promised earlier in the video, unless Josie like to get in her pjs for afternoon naps, it seemed to me to be 2 different days

Reactions: 21
images.jpg

So the Petherick's are foraging for mushrooms? You know what type of 'shrooms MPK is scouting for!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Something odd about the time line, with Josie cooking and all dressed to go cheese shopping, then later when SJ returns with Jerry, Josie’s full in night attire, then later they all had the chicken dinner promised earlier in the video, unless Josie like to get in her pjs for afternoon naps, it seemed to me to be 2 different days
I think she likes to wear PJs for a nap.

I remember Dorinda from the Real Housewives of New York would put on her PJs at 4pm everyday for a nap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He definitely reads here
There were comments on his vlog yesterday about the shoes.

I'd like to think he reads here, but how on earth would he have time? I have a desk job so can sneak on here during the day to keep up.

Reactions: 16
https://www.nicholaskirkwood.com/

average price 700 EUR
jij.png

klk.png

2 ancle boots apprx 800 eur a pair
1 pumps 650
loafers 450 eur
sandals 600

sum 3300 EUR
even if they were 50% off which they were not! it would be above 1500 EUR for 1 online shopping event

I really do hope that some grannies read here so they do not get scammed by emmaus green sweathers for 5 euro ...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
From "A hedgehog for Philip!"
So Anna and Ed have a hedgehog too, called Philip?! 🤪

Capture d’écran (743).png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pet rescue - tattlers need to save that poor baby from

The hedgehog 🦔 slayer

She had to find a plaything for hoglite
But that poor baby will never survive the farmhouse with Philipa dropping it and fussing

They are not a normal pair of humans
They need a USP to even act non threatening…. Pathetic

Even in full make up 🆙 SSB is cruellla duVile personified
View attachment 818511View attachment 818502
Oh that poor hedgehog...Tatyana found it but was going away so passed it to SJ who was going to collect Gerry so she in turn passed it to BJJ who also had to be somewhere. So this poor little mite became someone else's problem until they returned. I'm not sure if Kirsty was still there when the hedgehog was found but she's not that far away and I feel it would have had a better chance of survival at her place. She seems to have the insight to check out local animal rescues as told when she found the poisoned owl. I wondered also how long Gerry had been sitting on the bollard waiting for her at the airport as it took her forever to leave. First she had to deliver a parcel to Dan well Natti did, then mooch through the tools to see if there was anything useful for her, Philip was secured the diamond drill bit even though the gift was Dans, then she had to see to the water pressure pump reducer man, who she then left with BJJ before grabbing a hot dog which was hand garnished by Josie, haven't they ever heard of tongs? Eventually leaving with hot dog to eat in the car on the way to airport. If that hedgehog makes it through the night amongst the chaos that goes on in that mad house it will be a miracle.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You forgot the best part. :devilish:

"Some parents eat their young"

Napping is an art. (Meaning I do it so often, my friends nicknamed me Powernapper)
I am a gold medallist at powernapping! Actually, sleeping in general. I used to travel to Europe for work every six weeks from somewhere far far away, and on my 17hr flight on Emirates (in business or first class ... thanks work), I'd sleep 12 hours. I'd like to thank a few vodka sodas, and melatonin!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
After reading so many comments about the kitchen area being nasty I’m curious how France regulates food in a B&B setting, if at all. In the US we have to adhere to certain food service regulations and have inspections from the State Department of Agriculture. That doesn’t necessarily mean a kitchen in the US isn’t also going to be nasty at any given point, some people just don’t care about the regulations and some home bakers stay under the radar, but the structure of accountability is there. After seeing some close ups of the kitchen I’m not surprised Dan cooked at home and drove the food over.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she likes to wear PJs for a nap.

I remember Dorinda from the Real Housewives of New York would put on her PJs at 4pm everyday for a nap.
yes I rewatched it and she does say something about chickens so I guess that’s it, confusing thought lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.