The Chateau Diaries #75 Dan an honorary VIP on here. We could refer to him as DTMVIP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://www.nicholaskirkwood.com/

average price 700 EUR
View attachment 818675
View attachment 818676

2 ancle boots apprx 800 eur a pair
1 pumps 650
loafers 450 eur
sandals 600

sum 3300 EUR
even if they were 50% off which they were not! it would be above 1500 EUR for 1 online shopping event

I really do hope that some grannies read here so they do not get scammed by emmaus green sweathers for 5 euro ...
While we are talking about shoe $$ take a look at the CD today....you will see Steffy in her bedroom talking about picking up the Tartan Terror and in the background near a pile of books is the very expensive Fleur de Lis Spode china.... just plonked there!
I do hope those Grannies see this too..... why oh why would you send her any of this when she does not give a stuff about making sure its safe and stored !!!! If it breaks... I will get more.
I do think her hideous mother collects this $$ Spode Fleur de Lis chinaware and plonks it up in her "palace" where all her gift grabs go just waiting for her return!
I would call it "The Old Bat Cave" .

Morning All !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ks Hudson
35 minutes ago
So glad for you water pressure fix. I fairly certain at least seven or more videos have dealt specifically with the water pressure at the chateau. Someone should count. It's things like this that those of us who have been watching for while remember.

I'd like to think that this is a passive-aggressive dig at SJ!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We had cocktails in the living room earlier in the evening, but my future father-in-law (I think) had a bit too much to drink. When we came downstairs to the ground floor kitchen for dinner, he saw the buffet and said, "Where are the greens? It ain't no dinner without greens!" His wife was like, "Honey! We're just guests here." I told our cook, "Please make a simple spinach salad. Thanks." She was scrambling to make some when I snapped this! :LOL: 🥴 Golly! In-laws!
it’s so sweet you just rolled with it and asked for a spinach salad-I’ve had my FIL be a real pain about meals we prepared

Reactions: 12
You can't make this :poop: up.
From the live chat..
Carol Weaver Stephanie is a mom to this little Hedgehog, and fell asleep as she/he loves her So cute!!!

Donna Davis Art Why not milk and honey?

Philip Janssen @Donna Davis Art Hedgehogs can’t have milk! It gives them diarrhoea

Philip Janssen Btw, I’ve also put my pocketwatch with him to calm him (the ticking should remind him of his mother’s heartbeat)

Donna Davis Art @Chrissy yes and kitten milk at pet shop or amazon or honey and milk

Donna Davis Art @Philip Janssen ah they to make formula for like kittens nd the like you can get at pet shops, I wonder if you could amazon some?

Philip Janssen @Donna Davis Art Good idea, I’ll look it up!

Cathy Tilghman awww Phillip, so sweet with the pocket watch praying for Herbert
Milk, what's this obsession with milk? The idiot Philip is going to buy it on Amazon, on the advice of Donna Davis Art hedgehog expert, despite being told it can kill a hedgehog. I thought you fave them water and cat food? He is truly an idiot. Run Herbert run.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Derek must have been reasonably well known as a painter as he's mentioned several times online. I have sold a few paintings over the years and had a couple of exhibitions ,but I'm not mentioned anywhere except for my own website. Derek must have attracted the attention of critics.
I met an artist when I was away on holiday last week whose work reminded me of Derek's. He did funny orgy scenes. I sat and talked to him and he told me he'd been to art school in the 1950s. I remember seeing those sort of works done by artists in the 1950s and 1960s.
The late Marquis of Bath did those sort of sexual paintings and used to exhibit them at Longleat in the 1970s . It was a genre of painting at the time.
I agree with you! He’s certainly not ‘unknown’ (over time). Instead of SSB giggling whenever one of his paintings are in a shot, it would be amazing to have a vicarious interpretation or even a personal comment on the symbolism (she can still be guarded/private in this).
It would be lovely to see your paintings! Perhaps in another time and place, as timing is everything!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
On the subject of dessert:

SJ: Carrot cake with peanut butter (chocolate and cream cheese) filling.....
Josie: Yes. I think we should give Philip a slice of that! THAT WILL FINISH HIM OFF! (evil laugh: heee heee heee heee)

The woman speaks my language! I want to be Josie's BFF!

cd136.png

On the subject of veganism:

SJ: (to Tatiana) Look what you're missing!
Josie: No she's not....She's vegan!
SJ: Yeah, she can eat everything in here. This is vegan...
Josie: Everything in there....but NONE OF THE GOOD FOOD!

cd137.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I hope she does well in Haworth. It might be a bit small for her. There are a few villages around. She'll have to investigate the area, maybe branch out to Hebden Bridge, Halifax, Ilkley, Harrogate or even Leeds.

Oh that's a shame.
It must have been awful for you @Espe. 💕😔
My niece doesn't "get it" ie sarcasm and takes everything so literally, and I am so careful not to joke with her.😔
You're right it's no longer just a vlog for British viewers, it's grown internationally.
However as Tattlers dislike her, whatever she does or doesn't do, I don't really care if she upsets all her Patreons with her British humour because then she'll start to lose money. We can't expect her to tone it down as she's upsetting Tattlers 😂
I think, like Dan, she might mention something about "British humour" but carrying on using it. We should rejoice here on Tattle Life if she does as she will potentially lose her fan base. "Hoist on her own petard".
I do predict the explanation of British humour soon though.
Hate? I don't. And I am A VIP!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree with you! He’s certainly not ‘unknown’ (over time). Instead of SSB giggling whenever one of his paintings are in a shot, it would be amazing to have a vicarious interpretation or even a personal comment on the symbolism (she can still be guarded/private in this).
It would be lovely to see your paintings! Perhaps in another time and place, as timing is everything!
Thank you!
I darent put anything too personal on as my husband has business clients who love Stephanie! I joined the Facebook site when the vlogs first started, and saw a few names I knew joining too. When I see them they talk about Chateau Diaries. I live in a small place in the North. Not worth upsetting people! Some of them have mentioned the dreadful gossip site! I'm keeping a low profile. Everything I put on here is absolutely true but I keep a lot close to my chest. Maybe one day we'll have a Tattlers meetup in real life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
LOL! With all the pictures of amazing omelettes and dinners, I did something in the completely other direction. In the US, there is a fast food chain called "Culver's"- they are known for custard, delicious hamburgers, and fried cheese curds (they hail from Wisconsin, the state known for cheese, Miller Lite, and the Green Bay Packers.) They have a new burger called, "The Curder Burger", which is a hamburger with a giant fried cheese curd atop. We don't often eat fast food, but I dragged Mr. T Rex there, ordered mine with a side of cheese curds and a Diet Coke, declaring, "Don't judge me- there is no such thing as too many curds!" I found it delicious, Mr. T Rex found it repulsive- "This is reminiscent of fried Twinkies and other carnival food." By the time we got home, though, I wasn't feeling so great- apparently, consuming that amount of fried cheese was unwise.
I enjoyed reading this, so your trip was definitely worth while! It was in fact "content" as Dan would call it! I did enjoy the ending too, schadenfreude.

Just want to say…I’m so glad your troll avatar is clothed and not pantless! We do have standards here on Tattle! 😆 Love the avatar
And your avatar makes me want to punch you!

Saw these today on a video and first thought...send them to Lalande!!!...LOL

View attachment 818779View attachment 818782View attachment 818783
That is SO ugly! fantastic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Apologies if this topic has been touched on before. I recently saw the film Grey Gardens and it so resonated with the life of Stephany and Mummy. When I saw them in Chateau DIY it resonated. Sj calling her mother Mummy ran many alarm bells. That life of delusion and wanting of fame saddens me. It never ends well. Vanity and Pride are real torments.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
I think someone should be praying for Phyllis, as there's definitely something amiss with him ...
WEll I like him. I wouldn't spend lots of time with him as we have little in common, but I like him! He is kind and well meaning and has manners. Unlike for instance the mad Norwegian.

But.. But.. It's sooooo Cuuuuuute and it's sleeping on my wrist...

🤦‍♀️
The princess may have the shits as we speak...

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.