The Chateau Diaries #75 Dan an honorary VIP on here. We could refer to him as DTMVIP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh...and...after all the food talk and pics...I did make a mean dish of steak nachos last night...shoulda uploaded...😎
Steak nachos are 🔥! (Meanwhile in a crumbling chateau in rural France, the inhabitants, shivering with cold, are sadly gazing at Tattler food descriptions and pictures with rumbling stomachs...)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apologies if this topic has been touched on before. I recently saw the film Grey Gardens and it so resonated with the life of Stephany and Mummy. When I saw them in Chateau DIY it resonated. Sj calling her mother Mummy ran many alarm bells. That life of delusion and wanting of fame saddens me. It never ends well. Vanity and Pride are real torments.
Grey Gardens is brilliant. The comparison has been made between my husband and myself. Can you imagine if the Edie Beales of Grey Gardens had had a Patreon account? They truly could have used it. The biggest difference between Stephanie and Little Edie is that Little Edie had style in spades! She's also a likable person. Amanda Halley does a wonderful tribute to Little Edie on her fashion history YouTube channel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Smokin the pipe de Spode …..
That is funny you mention it- I thought it was a Spode bong as well initially!

There will be VIP's at the wedding...
View attachment 818917
THIS is EPIC!!!

I can't get over the fact that people still send this idiot gifts. I had to fast forward through this dribble. It's so cringe.

Caption this: Wrong answers only! (LOL)
View attachment 818921
This screen capture made me think of the song "Bowl for Two" by the Expendables. But they lyrics would instead be, "I packed this SPODE for two..." BJJ does like a stoner.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Kind of nasty of SJ to shove a camera in Dan's face as he opens HIS package.
Not only that, but she rummaged through the package that was for Dan and claimed a couple of things... FOR PHI PHI!! :mad:
If that's not love...? 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Watching the Pethrick's forage for mushrooms ... I want to smack MP .... Billy is so patient with him, and MP is so impatient with little Ernest ... I want to make a comment that Biffy should not have MP in his videos as he ruins them. The video had so much potential at the beginning, the forest is gorgeous, Ernest is cute, the photography and music was great ... and then we had to endure MP ... ugh.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Thanks for this. I have heard of Joanna Blythman before. I have just got a book by Katie and Giancarlo Candesi - The Diabetes Weight-Loss Cookbook that is in connection with a lowly GP in England who went against NHS guidelines and put his patients with diabetes on his own diet of "bad foods" and turned their health around. I previously turned my own health around in the past accidentally by doing Carol Vorderman's 28 day detox written by an Asian woman and further books in the series by Anita Bean.
It is very hard to break yourself from decades of NHS conditioning though

"Framlingham taxi man Gerry is a Chateau Diaries DIY star | East Anglian Daily Times" https://www.eadt.co.uk/lifestyle/he...i-driver-stars-in-chateau-diaries-diy-8417502

Have just been sent this interesting link.....
cheese whiz who wrote that article a 7th grader?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Not only that, but she rummaged through the package that was for Dan and claimed a couple of things... FOR PHI PHI!! :mad:
Rude and arrogant woman. I wonder why Dan didn't speak up and tell her to f*ck off , that's my gift!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
When she excitedly squealed after reading the description of the diamond-tipped drill bit, "One man in this house is going to be excited, and it's Philip!!!" and Amaury's perplexed expression, "...Why...?!?" (because everyone knows BJJ can't tell the difference between a pair of pliers and a hammer.) "Because we're making plate stands out of tiered plates." (Amaury's face spoke a thousand words at that moment.) I did find it irritating that Nuti was her accomplice in tossing the contents of the box- which was addressed to Dan, and NOT the Shitoo.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
@Arfarf I recommend seeing the Grey Gardens film as you get more of an appreciation of the back story, the wealth, relationships, etc. Even more tragic.

Once house restored by Ben Bradlee & wife - editor of Watergate story newspaper, - sold it and auctioned seperately all furniture some of which was original to house.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Organising is not MPK's strong suit.

The whole exercise, not just the cards, is easy to manage. Do a year's planning for some DIY videos, some story telling, some historical site/museum visits, an interview or two.... and you have a year's videos lined up just to produce. If he wants time off to flit off to orgies in exotic locations, he just needs to make a few in advance, as SJ did while she was inflicting herself upon NYC. Sponsors would like that kind of thing as well.

My feeling is that he has a very short attention span. I pity his school teachers who must have been extremely frustrated at such good artistic talent going to utter waste.
Ah! But Michael is an ar-teest and can’t be bothered with such frivolous things as calendars and schedules. It’s impossible for such talent to think ahead. As an ar-teest, he finds inspiration at the spur of the moment…he could be inspired by Spode, or oak, or rabbits…or multiple dongs at midnight! 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I literally spit out my water when I saw this picture!!! 😆 Don’t do that without a warning!!! 😆 I love it…especially @Jeeves !

View attachment 818984
Jeeves and KiKi McGee! (Next to VIP Heathcliffe, of course!)

cheese whiz who wrote that article a 7th grader?
Wowza. East Anglian Daily Times must be at the bottom of the barrel for press and lack an editor to let this be published in this state. My 8-year-old neighbor could have written a more grammatically correct article. (Her version, though, would express disappointment the Chateau lacks unicorns and a pool, that Gerry does not play Minecraft, and "it's not a castle.")

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Billy got heavy with the musical accompaniment on the mushroom harvest. Uncle Mike was a little snippy.

1634695286809.png

Reactions: 7
On the subject of dessert:

SJ: Carrot cake with peanut butter (chocolate and cream cheese) filling.....
Josie: Yes. I think we should give Philip a slice of that! THAT WILL FINISH HIM OFF! (evil laugh: heee heee heee heee)

The woman speaks my language! I want to be Josie's BFF!

View attachment 818842

On the subject of veganism:

SJ: (to Tatiana) Look what you're missing!
Josie: No she's not....She's vegan!
SJ: Yeah, she can eat everything in here. This is vegan...
Josie: Everything in there....but NONE OF THE GOOD FOOD!

View attachment 818847
I want to be Josies when I grow up.

She also has great style.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Here's the new patreon vid from Escape to Rural France. Annalise and the boys having a great day with friends.
Yeaaaah. More of this. Everyone seemed cool with the filming and actual rural France makes an appearance.

1634696093463.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.