The Chateau Diaries #75 Dan an honorary VIP on here. We could refer to him as DTMVIP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Seeingitasitis :m:m:m:m:m:m

Wednesday at 7:53 PM
Add bookmark

title thread 🧵 author ✍ @Seeingitasitis

Dan an honorary VIP on here. We could refer to him as DTMVIP.
Quote Report
Reactions: oh dear, Espe, Camembert and 18 others

Most Liked Previous Thread

@TheTaxInspector
VIP Member

Tuesday at 9:16 PM
*** PUBLIC HEALTH WARNING ***

THE FOLLOWING POST IS, QUITE INCREDIBLY, POSITIVE AND, AS SUCH, MAY CAUSE READERS TO SUFFER FROM A VARIETY OF AILMENTS (ANYTHING FROM DISBELIEF, SHOCK AND AMAZEMENT TO FEELINGS OF DESPAIR OR A DEEP DEPRESSION) AND EVEN LIFE-THREATENING CONDITIONS (HEART ATTACK OR STROKE) THAT MAY REQUIRE EMERGENCY TREATMENT

Liability disclaimer: TheTaxInspector cannot be held liable for any conditions, illnesses, or life-threatening conditions that may afflict readers who fail to heed the warning above.

I actually quite like Amaury ... he seems to be a decent person and he's fairly modest, unlike the rest of the Lalande crowd ... he also seems to have good carpentry skills and isn't work-shy ... . Difficult to believe that he's related to the High Priestess of Greed ...

Last edited: Tuesday at 9:21 PM

Reactions:You, Camembert, OhIDontKnow... and 47 others

@Dippy Hippy
Chatty Member

Friday at 3:15 PM

Dear M Parker,
I am one of the paid trolls and I am reaching out to you.
I just love sitting in my dark little cave under the troll bridge, with no friends to talk to, just waiting for dear Steffi's vlogs . I am totally unemployable as I have very hairy feet and curly teeth. I lost my last position because I ate one of my fellow workers.I do get paid, (all we Tattlers do), by a rival chateau, but it's a pittance, its modern slavery really.
I'm thinking of setting up a Patreon account to enable me to decorate my (fetid little hovel) cute home, with a nice chandelier or two like darling Steffie.
I would produce a vlog for Patreons twice yearly like darling Michael, showing my sad lonely life under the bridge, and the plight of trolls.
Every Patron will receive a signed photo and a lock of my fur. Super Patreons will get a personalised album of photos of my bridge in all four seasons.
I will put the details in the live chat when I get my new camera from BuyATrollACoffee.

Attachments
Reactions:You, Hemerocallis, Dowager Duchess and 43 others

@Marquis de Potpourri
VIP Member

Friday at 7:10 PM
Hi Julia! Welcome to Tattle Life--a site full of love, life, and a whole lot of laughter!

Julia Gaspard

1 minute ago
I have read (on and off) at the site since Michael Petherick mentioned it on his "I'm sad and bullied" video from February. No one has ever mentioned its name in a comment (that I've seen), but it is a super easy google find. Had Michael never mentioned it I wouldn't have a clue about it. He's taken that video down, but Stephanie made a lengthy comment on it, she reads that sight, actually it sounded like they kind of read it together at the chateau and have a good laugh about some of the comments. She really only seemed to have issue with some of the comments made about her father, which were really over the top. I have read enough there to say that is can be very mean, BUT it is also a place where there is some very very interesting critique and some absolutely hilarious humor, and in many ways they are a very caring and warm community with each other. Recently they have been talking about who has domestic help, and quite a number of them do. I don't think they are "wannabes" at all, but they are suspicious of what is shown on the vlogs, and especially disgusted by the amount someone as wealth as Stephanie is getting from the "grannies" who might not have much themselves.
Show less

Reactions:You, Ann G., Sunnee and 40 others

@KyBourbon
Chatty Member

Wednesday at 11:24 AM
KiKiGee said:
I do believe that SJ is gearing up for an online shop. Just in time for Christmas. Andie W. is most likely creating for re-prints and a book. Tatty is modeling the clothing that will be sold and drop shipped (avoiding, purchasing, warehousing, and shipping). Again, they will have Daddy's images for cards, coasters, and wrapping paper and a Lalande calendar. :eek: Time will tell.

Now, back to yesterday's flog. Why oh why???
😆😆😆

57A9F462-BCFC-4770-879D-8CCF62C59E5B.jpeg

Reactions:You, Petit Sange, lulublugirl and 38 others

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
[QUOTE @Parrfect Porcelane
I remember last Christmas him bitching about the work involved and the cost of sending out Christmas cards to his patrons.
[/QUOTE]

When I looked at MPK’s Patreon “perks,” it appeared he was over-committing. But if he says he’ll send a Christmas card to all his patrons, he just needs to plan it out. If he’s got about 500 Patreons (and dropping!), all he has to do is sign a couple of Christmas cards every day. In less than a year (about 6 months), they’ll be done without a lot of stress. Then mail them out a few weeks before Christmas. It just takes some foresight and organization, otherwise it becomes a huge, stressful burden.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
[QUOTE @Parrfect Porcelane
I remember last Christmas him bitching about the work involved and the cost of sending out Christmas cards to his patrons.

When I looked at MPK’s Patreon “perks,” it appeared he was over-committing. But if he says he’ll send a Christmas card to all his patrons, he just needs to plan it out. If he’s got about 500 Patreons (and dropping!), all he has to do is sign a couple of Christmas cards every day. In less than a year (about 6 months), they’ll be done without a lot of stress. Then mail them out a few weeks before Christmas. It just takes some foresight and organization, otherwise it becomes a huge, stressful burden.
That clown can't even produce a timely video with content- he's definitely over-promising. Foresight and organization are NOT his forte. For the amount of money his Patrons brought in for his "grifting", the cost of cards/postage is nominal. (It's also a tax write-off as it is considered a business expense.) I highly doubt this guy has ever written a thank you note to any of his enablers, I mean, Patrons.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Question for you Brits. DTMVIP (Dan) talks in Two Blokes Talk Food about how surprised he was over the comments reacting to the teasing and British humor between him and Stephanie. I do enjoy some good jabs and teasing, but then there have been some that have seemed over the top to me, the innuendo about his overnight stay, in particular. So was that really Brit humor and I was just too sensitive to it? Or was that a mean jab?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
That clown can't even produce a timely video with content- he's definitely over-promising. Foresight and organization are NOT his forte. For the amount of money his Patrons brought in for his "grifting", the cost of cards/postage is nominal. (It's also a tax write-off as it is considered a business expense.) I highly doubt this guy has ever written a thank you note to any of his enablers, I mean, Patrons.
Do you think he files taxes?

• Haha
Well..if Dan is declared as a VIP..i declare myself as the Queen of Sheba.. :oops: One is very surprised what happens leaving the ship for a few days...

• Haha
  • Sick
btw....i saw Nick Strangepants vlog...keeping standards high..also.. is putting on some pants who dont look akward in the mensdepartment..i think if i would serve my guests that dinner... they would never set one foot in my house again..i guess its all on a budget...omg..i would not serve my dog that..a pasta with some lemon and yoghurt?? no fish or whatever..My dear Nick...no well put up dinnersetting can disguse that...your food is pathetic..no matter how much fuss you put around it...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
MPK gives me the impression that he’s become bored with his channel and wants to move on. He has a short attention span…he’s been a mischievous party boy, hair dresser, make-up artist, painter, chateau renovation TV actor, wall paper designer…and now he’s tired of his YouTube channel. His actions show that he wants to move on…but he likes the money, so there’s the dilemma. Last year he seemed really passionate about his channel. Then, he divulged the reason why he started it…in response to the Pethericks being dropped from the show, and for Angel “stealing” his wallpaper design. He exacted his “revenge” on Angel in his first crying vlog. After that, things went downhill fast…I think it’s probably because once he met his goal (taking revenge on Angel), his passion was gone. He’d done what he intended to do and called out the Strawbridge’s…mission accomplished, now let’s do something else. In the meantime, he puts in a halfhearted effort to collect some cash. Or maybe his family is pushing him to keep going but his heart isn’t in it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Question for you Brits. DTMVIP (Dan) talks in Two Blokes Talk Food about how surprised he was over the comments reacting to the teasing and British humor between him and Stephanie. I do enjoy some good jabs and teasing, but then there have been some that have seemed over the top to me, the innuendo about his overnight stay, in particular. So was that really Brit humor and I was just too sensitive to it? Or was that a mean jab?
mean jab because it did cast a bad light on his relationship with annalise...

• Heart
"Cuz I work...but I got like....a skinny dad bod!"
View attachment 813670
i found this a deadly boring vlog...all that talk about Mcdonalds..and starrestaurants..in London...all he did was grabbing a beer and cheap pizza.. :rolleyes: and no... he doesnt have a hunk body...no problem ..we all doesnt have to look alike.. his sunglasse bothered me somehow...and i had never a problem with his teeth...untill now..I somehow get a bit of a problem with his attitude..i cant get my finger on it..but he annoys me somehow...a slightly bit..

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
i found this a deadly boring vlog...all that talk about Mcdonalds..and starrestaurants..in London...all he did was grabbing a beer and cheap pizza.. :rolleyes: and no... he doesnt have a hunk body...no problem ..we all doesnt have to look alike..
It's interesting that we can watch the same thing and have different reactions. I enjoyed both, but I also enjoyed the Polish rug cleaning today (have a headache so nice to have low-key things that don't require full attention).

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's interesting that we can watch the same thing and have different reactions. I enjoyed both, but I also enjoyed the Polish rug cleaning today (have a headache so nice to have low-key things that don't require full attention).
did you clean your polish rug?? tell me how does it look like..i only know the Persian ones..we have a lott of those here..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I enjoy Dan's videos as well. LOL, and it is good to find another person who watches the rug cleaning videos- Mr. T Rex thinks I am mad! (I also watch lawn service videos where they mow/trim unsightly yards- I think it's the transformation that I find intriguing.)

• Heart
  • Haha
I enjoy Dan's videos as well. LOL, and it is good to find another person who watches the rug cleaning videos- Mr. T Rex thinks I am mad! (I also watch lawn service videos where they mow/trim unsightly yards- I think it's the transformation that I find intriguing.)
Today's was satisfying, such beautiful colors revealed. If I'm not in the mood I will skip to the end reveal. Favorite lawn service? I'm always open to new addictions.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.