The Chateau Diaries #75 Dan an honorary VIP on here. We could refer to him as DTMVIP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A tour of the roof, and of dissing their neighbors for being ambitious for trying to sell their home for twice Begmania's price (gosh, these brothers are a$$hOles--at least their neighbors don't grift) plus a bit of MPK's version of GAG (Spode! Spode! Spode!)! @KyBourbon, you may be right; one of these days they'll be giving a tour of the chateau plumbing!

mpk20.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Interesting that the friends' orchard that Annalise went to was loaded with apples, yet Josie could only find one apple at Lalande! Same area, same weather ....

Reactions: 28
"No way! Hob Nobs taste like cardboard these days!"
That was my brother's comment when I mentioned we were talking about Hob Nobs. I've not had them for years cos I was addicted and had to go cold turkey. 😋😄
I, too, had a HobNob addiction back in the 90s (along with Jacobs coffee- crikey, I was going through a sleeve of digestives a day, and a packet of coffee every 3 days!) I weighed 56 kg, and am 180.5 cm tall. It was a dark time- I found a support group on AOL (I did not cook back then). I still love coffee (but have seriously cut back), and will always be "greatful" (here's to FKW) to my neighbor in Italy who took pity upon me, and taught me how to boil water, and cook properly. Every now and then, I'll buy a sleeve of HobNobs for nostalgia, but I do agree with your brother, they're not the same. Still yummy, but a sleeve will last for a month before I need to toss the other half that has gotten stale.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So what is this bullshit "we haven't explored this part of the property" videos that are showing up lately? They kind of piss me off. Like "we're so property rich and busy we haven't even seen" what we bleeping own? Maybe they're trying to attract new viewers with the fake (it has to be fake, right?) "discovery" videos, but I actually hate that. I've been watching your channel and if you haven't seen every inch of what you bought after the first six months, you don't deserve it. Maybe it has to do with how many abandoned properties I've been making appointments for lately. Trying to find something to own, and something that doesn't make a rich person richer.

Reactions: 12
So what is this bullshit "we haven't explored this part of the property" videos that are showing up lately? They kind of piss me off. Like "we're so property rich and busy we haven't even seen" what we bleeping own? Maybe they're trying to attract new viewers with the fake (it has to be fake, right?) "discovery" videos, but I actually hate that. I've been watching your channel and if you haven't seen every inch of what you bought after the first six months, you don't deserve it. Maybe it has to do with how much abandoned property I've been making appointments for lately. Trying to find something to own, and something that doesn't make a rich person richer.
I don't know which property owner you're talking about but I totally agree.

Reactions: 9
have to say something...all this talk of staff, cooks...live in help...I mean...I am paranoid af...after I set all my ‘traps’, cameras, audio...security systems...various other things...well, I would possibly forego the tripwire...well...most of it...I would be exhausted.
aren’t you at all concerned about being photographed, theft, audio recording...blackmail...no???? NDA‘s? no spontaneous sexy time I guess? I wonder if SJ has any security in place? wonder if there is someone recording her? just my musings...a bit bored today...
It is funny you mention it- I live an a mixed neighbourhood (it's an odd collaboration of upper class, middle class, and blue-collar retirees. There IS indeed a caste system, which Mr. T Rex and I find quite comical, as while we are welcomed in all circles (they do think it is odd we do not have a staff), "Seriously?! How do you NOT know neighbor Z's name? You've both been here for 20 years. I can introduce you- they are nice." Recently, there was a rash of burglaries in our neighbourhood- unlocked cars were targeted, and a bogan neighbour's three cars that were unlocked in his driveway (and a gun was stolen- idiot.) I will say THIS much, sadly, this was the type of event that did bring neighbours together (and some of us learned our video cameras are inoperative.) This was a neighbourhood where one could leave their doors unlocked, but sadly, not so much anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Perhaps a Spode Pan Pipes ?

OK Aussies...... can we get HobNobs here and where can you purchase them if we can???

With all the talk of Hob Nobbing ...... I want to try them ! :ROFLMAO: 👅
Pekey, but you've got TimTams, which are epic and amazing in their own right! (But, fiiine, you might be able to find them at Target- they have everything there!)

Reactions: 4
I literally spit out my water when I saw this picture!!! 😆 Don’t do that without a warning!!! 😆 I love it…especially @Jeeves !

View attachment 818984
Sorry, I've been busy and could have done without having to go to this wedding. Sadly FRK was responsible for the catering rather than Josie. We were glad of the warm clothes though as there weren't enough hot water bottles to go around.
Back to some normality though, with the arrival of a new baby grandson on Monday and my last week in work before taking early retirement.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Perhaps a Spode Pan Pipes ?

OK Aussies...... can we get HobNobs here and where can you purchase them if we can???

With all the talk of Hob Nobbing ...... I want to try them ! :ROFLMAO: 👅
@Pekey apparently Woolies have them. They are made of rolled oats and wholemeal flour with various sugars. Not sure they would be my cuppa tea lol. Prefer TimTams or Anzacs.

Reactions: 5
There were comments on his vlog yesterday about the shoes.

I'd like to think he reads here, but how on earth would he have time? I have a desk job so can sneak on here during the day to keep up.
That's what I was referring to.

Reactions: 3
Perhaps Countess Celeste Copywrite advised SJ to protect images of the chateau's rooms and decor. You know brand and image protection.

I do vaguely remember Tattlers discussing this some threads ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Pekey, but you've got TimTams, which are epic and amazing in their own right! (But, fiiine, you might be able to find them at Target- they have everything there!)
Tim Tams don't tempt me ..... Mint Slice but not the Timmies.
Target ...... ok I will look for them when we can get into the shops as they are still lock down here.:cry:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.