The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair play to her she is doing some work now and it looks decent.
Yes, it's better now, she seems more authentic and herself. Not trying to copy S. But she should stop showing pics of her coffee though I love my Starbucks, too. And of her breakfast or any food actually. And no car ride anymore please. And not other people homes or parking lots. Please just real content!

Reactions: 7
This is from the 2nd vlog live chat. IT'S ALL TOO MUCH!!! :sick:

Jay Jay Stephanie you're a modern day Marie Antoinette!
The Chateau Diaries @Jay jay I hope I don’t come to such a sticky end!

How many more tastemaker vlogs???

Philip Janssen @bee french Only the intro and vignette 1 today! :)

I want it, I need it, I have to have it...

The Chateau Diaries I basically wanted to buy everything
Neil Hartley she has a lot to answer for!
Etholle G @Phil n not a tiny trunk...it was £800!
Manor and Maker @the chateau diaries *completely* understand... especially since we are currently under-furnished!
nikimmd @Patrick Lallier @the Chateau Diaries Agree! You should treat yourself to the desk!
The Chateau Diaries @nikimmd But then I’d have to get it all the way to France!
Laurie Palmer @ poppy… that would’ve been a brilliant idea to ask if she could keep the fabric wallpaper. I doubt they would have wanted it to keep in storage odd size cuts
The Chateau Diaries @Laurie Palmer The Christie’s staff were definitely going to keep the fabric, they were so happy! It definitely wouldn’t have fit into my suitcase

Sarah Yates and Bee French asked BJJ about his acting gig, no reply.

Sarah Yates Hello @Philip Janssen we miss you at the Chateau, when are you back?
Philip Janssen @Sarah Yates This weekend
Sarah Yates @Philip Janssen that’s great, how long will you be away for next year for your play?
bee french @philip janssen last few video,there was a feeling you were away before it was revealed
Philip Janssen @bee french I left a few days ago :)
bee french @philip janssen for what play are rehearsing? Will it be a musical?

BJJ can update his CV as a helper.

The Chateau Diaries @kerry Harding @Philip Janssen was an invaluable help
Philip Janssen @the Chateau Diaries😘

Self promotion for Ed and Anna.

Bordeaux Life WE PUT OUR VLOG BACK TO ON THE HOUR TO GO OUT AFTER THIS - HOPEFULLY SEE YOU ALL THERE AFTER THIS AMAZINGLY INTERESTING VLOG

Let's not forget Natasha is Nutti. Lalande is a place of kindness??? What happened to life, love and laughter???

The Chateau Diaries Good night lovely people!!! Thank you so much for sharing this experience with me
The Chateau Diaries @isabelle Jarvis Night night mummykins
Isabelle Jarvis The chateau diaries I loved your vlogs thank you and take care on the return journey. All my love.
Percy Attfield Goodnight after another trend setting double Premiere! Something new again!! And now to the stove and chocolate for the dreams to travel with!!
Brenda M @Phillip Janssen Thankyou for looking after Stephanie at Christie’s
Natasha Remember La Lande is a place of kindness so please be kind always.
Always eye popping comments - thank you for recording these. Marie Antoinette? The woman of sad fate, loveless marriage and bad with finances? Or am I being too cruel? Anyway - Manor and Maker - buy a big chateau, need furniture, sorry to hear that. Bordeaux Life are getting mighty pushy. But - Brenda, Natalia what have you been doing? Emails?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dan's vlog on the radiators was a bit depressing. Even he looked over being asked to try and sort out a professional heating companies niche. Did his best. More telling for me is that he as the employed gardener - told us he will not be doing much in the garden this winter as 'other' projects with the digger will be the priority. I am thinking - that will be the total dig up of the beds they have, new soil and manure and better wooden structures so they can plant in the spring. That lot is a mess he had to work with. Trying for winter crops will be useless - the weeds have set in. Though many beds looked cleared. So, they need professional help with the heating - $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and somebody to clean up that friggin kitchen.

A super fan

Bordeau Life - last port of call in the vlog marathon. Did Edd say something was niggling him with the mirror in the masturbate bedroom? Probably the wine, its Friday.

And those nails - it feels like winter. Yep they will keep her warm in the HMN.

Paranormal? More likely paranoia.
More SJ designer don'ts in the works .......

Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 9.04.48 pm.png

She's nuts so instead of putting in some nice classic tiles, she picks the cheapest subway tiles in pasty pink and teams it up with $700 a roll wall paper in a bathroom which is highly humid and wait for it ....... wet ........

She could have a nice classic marble mosaic floor and plain white marble wall tiles or something a bit more timeless and practical and it would cost half the price. What's with her obsession with wallpaper ...... :unsure: 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 22
This is from one year ago, @30:16. BJJ was new to the chateau but within days of arriving, look how familiar he is with SJ. :sick: They definitely knew each other before he arrived. Did he audition for SJ??? Did Potty supply SJ with BJJ??? Did BJJ's mother pay SJ for his experience during his gap year??? Maybe, all of the above??? Still, so many question. One thing for sure, they deserve each other and the misery that comes with it.
At the end of this vlog SJ and Nutti let us know how they really feel about B&B guest. They are all vile.

The Chateau Diaries: THE CHATEAU COMES TO LIFE!
Premiered Sep 29, 2020

He was openly being flirty I'd say. Looked very, very confident and even when talking, seemed different, confident, and dare I say it, manly !!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Well, BG has some sucking up to do if she wants SJ around when she visits the HMN with her tour. Yet another possible disaster waiting to happen for the charlataine when that storm hits. Dear Brenda is a pitiful woman, but still a force to reckon with.
I fear for Dan as she seems to be his No1 superfan now 😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Mary Lee, we have been concerned for your well being.
My last post about Mary Lee, I did not translate. She lost her passport and money in Paris.
But, all is well. She is there for (what else) self-promotion. No need to worry about Mary Lee.

243242539_878367989734778_36113932353470671_n.webp.jpg

1 DAY AGO
suu4leaf

【Travelling in the time of coronavirus: Homecoming to LaLande】

回家的感覺真好,尤其經過巴黎一役之後。三年人事幾番新,這小小的隱世桃園和裡面的人物因為英國電視真人騷同YouTube channel太成功早已變成萬千世人關注的對象;這裡的一舉一動𣎴但時刻被監視,本來人影都無一隻的鄉郊𣎴時會有人慕名而來打卡甚至拍門求進,而住客們的私生活固然成為八卦的材料。收到𣎴少友善的支持外,惡意的中傷亦不少。你問有幾誇張?我以前寫過的《古堡大逃殺》竟然都被這邊的傳媒掘咗出嚟譯做英文變成八卦新聞,而昨天一位美國女士一入門口見到我就直呼我的名字,話我唔識佢但佢識得我哋所有人,因為2018年起的片她已經全部看過,她還screen cap了所有人的鏡頭印成一本書送咗俾呢度。都咪話唔驚。如此這般,這裡已經下了禁令,我𣎴能再公開寫關於這個地方的事情了。有興趣的話,歡迎subscribe Chateau de LaLande 的YouTube channel,我估遲下就會見到我,到時唔知會有幾多粉絲趕住起我底,發達就靠今舖了。

Google Translate
It feels good to be home, especially after the battle in Paris. In the past three years, there have been several changes in personnel affairs. This little hidden Taoyuan and the characters in it have become the object of attention of thousands of people because of the success of the British TV live show and YouTube channel; every move here 𣎴 is always monitored, and the people in it are all In the rural areas where there is no one, there will be people who come to check in or even pat the door for advancement, and the private lives of the residents have certainly become the material of gossip. In addition to receiving friendly support from Shao Shao, there are also a lot of malicious slanders. How exaggerated are you asking? The "Battle Royale" I wrote before was turned into gossip news by the media here. But yesterday, an American lady called me by my name as soon as I saw me at the door. I don’t know her but she knows all of us, because she has watched all the movies since 2018, and she also screened everyone’s shots and printed them into a book as a gift. Du Mi is not surprised. Like this, the ban has already been placed here, and I can publicly write about this place again. If you are interested, welcome to subscribe to the YouTube channel of Chateau de LaLande. I expect to see me later. I don’t know how many fans will catch me at that time. The development depends on this shop.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes, it's better now, she seems more authentic and herself. Not trying to copy S. But she should stop showing pics of her coffee though I love my Starbucks, too. And of her breakfast or any food actually. And no car ride anymore please. And not other people homes or parking lots. Please just real content!
So no more flogs then ...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More SJ designer don'ts in the works .......

View attachment 789409

She's nuts so instead of putting in some nice classic tiles, she picks the cheapest subway tiles in pasty pink and teams it up with $700 a roll wall paper in a bathroom which is highly humid and wait for it ....... wet ........

She could have a nice classic marble mosaic floor and plain white marble wall tiles or something a bit more timeless and practical and it would cost half the price. What's with her obsession with wallpaper ...... :unsure: 😂
The comfort factor - anything over priced, expensive is thrilling. Currently it's wallpeper. And then when she buys it, well, it gives her such joy, fulfilment, contentent. Until she sees something else she wants to buy, then the cycle starts again.
Had a colleague like it with clothes. She bought new clothes practically every single lunchtime! When I sked her once why, her reply was 'there's just so many nice things that make me feel better when I buy them'. She never wore 90% of it either. A cycle of buying, returning, buying, returning continued for years. It's an illness actually. Said colleague went to counselling. Didn't help her sadly. The bottom line she was unhappily married and couldn't see her way out. I wonder if SJ's materialistic obsession stems from childhood??

Reactions: 19
He was openly being flirty I'd say. Looked very, very confident and even when talking, seemed different, confident, and dare I say it, manly !!!
I was watching the vlogs back then (as a fan) and taken aback by this disembodied voice behind the camera suggesting where tat should go, which room and the colours better for this or that room. Knew all the names and decor (sic) I was surprised she just buckled - and agreed. As I have said before - I just assumed this was a person who had a financial interest in the place. An investor. First impressions.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
And to be fair, there are so many people that are afraid of colour or are just plain uncomfortable wearing colour ( a coworker of mine is like that, she wears black, white and gray, for her b&w stripes are a basic for her but more of an accent colour. She just cannot handle wearing colour, we have tried in vain to get her to wear more ).
I too worked with someone who never wore any colour except black and charcoal grey. She was a large lady and told me felt invisable in black, whereas if she wore a colour, it would draw attention to her, and therefore her weight. Sad

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Maybe so but they TOUCH their penises and who knows where THOSE have been???...:sick:
Interesting. I once met a man who told me that he always washed his hands before he urinated. When I looked confused, he pointed out that, as he showered every day, but travelled around for his job, his penis was probably the cleanest thing he had his hands on all day, so to keep it that way, he washed his hands before he touched it. This actually has some merit, for in some medical quarters it is believed that men who are not fussy about keeping their nether regions clean, may well be responsible for causing some cancers (mainly cervical) in women. I have no idea if this is true. What I do know, without doubt, is that the majority of men do not wash their hands after urination, either at home or in public toilets, whereas I can count one one hand the number of times I have encountered a female in a public lavatory who has not. This is why more men were believed to have caught Covid than women. OMG I apologise if I am derailing. I very rarely post anything off topic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The dog is not a Bichon Frise but that dog is great for allergic people and so it the poodle but you have to love grooming .
Havenese .... it could be one of those but not sure .
Marie said that it was a cross between a Bichon and Havanese? Bichon alone looks like a cotton ball.

Reactions: 6
HAPPY OCTOBER!!!
Look forward to see how SJ will use her support squirrel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
All Agents
Cocktails 🍸 and nibbles

It’s Friday @Seeingitasitis
hosting 🍹 party 🎈

Location. :: TBA

DOD :: Drink of the Day TBA

View attachment 789082
😈
Champagne, Gin and Tonics and cocktails of your choice at St Pancras International Railway Station champagne bar. Canapes include caviar, rare roast beef and horseradish, .smoked salmon mousse, a selection of gluten free, vegan and vegetarian choices. Tatty Yana's chocolate pudding for dessert. Please arrive by 8 on the Orient Express or ask Mojo to send one of the fleet for you. I have arranged for live music, and carriages at 4am. See you there. Don't forget your tiaras. Password: Sotherby's.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry not to derail, but a friend just shared this, I have dogs and rabbits and ghosts on the brain - So I woke up and my dog is laying on the back patio covered in dirt with a rabbit in his mouth. The rabbit's not bloody, just dirty. My neighbor's kids raise blue ribbon rabbits. I instantly knew it was one of theirs.
😢

I took the rabbit away from my dog, rushed inside, and washed all the dirt off it before my neighbors could come home. It was stiff but I heard some animals play dead when they are afraid but I couldn't remember which ones. I took it and placed it back in one of the cages in their back yard then I ZOOMED back home. (Don't judge me
😒
)

Not 30 minutes later I hear my neighbors screaming so I go out and ask them what's wrong? They tell me their rabbit died three days ago and they buried it but now it's back in the cage.
This is the funniest thing I have read for ages! I can't stop laughing 🤣🤣👏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.