The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have to open my big mouth here...and again, stick up for the male population...this won’t be popular...but a study was done about how filthy escalators handrails are in malls. the majority of germs and what not was due to women’s lack of hygiene after using the facilities. really disgusting report of what was found on the rails. needless to say...I Never hold them after reading this interesting info.
so...let the hits come...I can take it.😏
How did they work out it was only women?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
You tempted me to watch FRK. Vlog WAS better. Nice seeing her work at a job. From the neck down ( having Snorts appear) his mannerisms were "as gay as a daisy" as someone here once proclaimed. He was probably putting the boom down to his "serf" instructing her of rent in order to use that studio in the future... that has no heating, cooling or running water indoors.
I noticed that about BJJ as well! He is driving me nuts... the mannerism is on the gay side... but then he keeps making googly eyes at SJ.

That's it.. I am confident to rule him as Bi. I'm done with this fiasco!

• Haha
heavens to murgatroyd -those are the most desperately thirsty hashtags I have ever seen…we get it you are gay and looking to hook up-for goodness sake just put your grindr link up and call it a day

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Got my glad rags ready. I promise not to be too rambunctious, well er not too loud. Can I dance on the bar if I do it quietly? Any Heineken?
Paaaaaarfect and the bar dancing - I'll join you. And probably a few others will too (I hope). Mines a Red Lambrusco :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I noticed that about BJJ as well! He is driving me nuts... the mannerism is on the gay side... but then he keeps making googly eyes at SJ.

That's it.. I am confident to rule him as Bi. I'm done with this fiasco!

he just loves the one he is with-simple math really

• Haha
Reactions: 9
have to open my big mouth here...and again, stick up for the male population...this won’t be popular...but a study was done about how filthy escalators handrails are in malls. the majority of germs and what not was due to women’s lack of hygiene after using the facilities. really disgusting report of what was found on the rails. needless to say...I Never hold them after reading this interesting info.
so...let the hits come...I can take it.😏
Nothing but plaudits from me! I've read some of this research. Urine and fecal traces all over bar snacks and buffet food, as well as shared workspaces and devices etc etc.
One of my sons brought a new, special lady home to meet me, you know the sort of thing: Mum's approval...! We went out for dinner. I fell in love with her when we went to the loos and she opened the door with her elbow and took out wet wipes to open the cubicle door and wipe the toilet seat! :love: I wasn't wrong - she's not at all neurotic, just sensible and has proven to be a wonderful, sensible, intelligent and caring wife and an excellent mother to my grandchildren, the best I could have hoped for!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Actually, that's very simple :

- In the French Republic schools (primary and secondary) : no signs of religion (cross, veil, kipa etc, etc) = laicité (the State is neutral and accept all religions in private).

- In the French Catholic schools (which are funded by the French State and whose teachers are paid by the French state) : you can wear what you want (cross, veil, kipa etc etc).

Every town, every city has at least one French Republique school (école publique) AND one Catholic school (école privée).

It's been that way since 1905 (State-Church Separation Law).

In some big cities, there are Jewish schools and now, some Muslim schools too (not a lot).

Please, don't ask for Protestant schools as the Protestants are a minority in France and go to the Catholic schools or the French Republic schools (where all religions are welcome but not practised).

:)
Je voudrais vous remercier pour toutes les informations que vous partagez avec nous ici.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That was different : I grew up and went to school there.

I had my friends and was part of their world.

Yes : summer camps (centres aérés, colonies de vacances) are very good in France. The young people are very well entertained.

But once again, Antoine is not a resident and maybe doesn't really wants to play with kids he doesn't know when he spent all his school year in a boarding school.

PS : For Dan's kids, it's a different situation. They go (or will go) to the local French school and then, will be part of the local community.
Antoine may just not be the sporty type - not all children are, no matter how good the local facilities may be.
Our son was never interest in football, basketball or cricket at school. We have excellent local facilities and my husband is a keen sports fan. (competed in aihletics and played rugby. Our son took up men's field lacrosse in his teens and that afforded him so many opportunities to travel and pay at international level and gained him a sports bursary for university) He still plays when his shifts allow, referees, coaches two university teams and also plays rugby and now Aussie Rules football in the Lacrosse off season. It was about him finding the right sport, at the right time for him. The old adage about "you can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink" is certainly true.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
😂
Mom pushing him to be famous. He’s happy moving forks, wearing toe socks and hopes to be a prison lover. His girl crush just dropped him like a used tissue to visit her x-lover. I blame Petheric for not showing at Christmas. I’ve been traumatized since! But the hat has helped because you people are fun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How did they work out it was only women?
I remember a friend telling me about comparing the amount of handwash leftover in the ladies and gents toilet at work. The ladies loo one was always nearly empty whilst the one in the gents was barely used 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Just leaving a few bits about the couple behind the Shiatsu Farm. Not only are they deeply soulful and all that guff but the wife seems to be part of something which sounds a bit like a cult.

They also take in volunteers.
Cult + volunteers + Shiatsu Farm = Orgy Time

Whats their address?

• Haha
I must say I ADORE my new hat! It matches my green eyes! So thank you! I'm of Scandinavian blood so perhaps a lingenberry stem along with the feather.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The opera singer at the chateau has a similar Iliad of hash tags.
#hollandsnexttopmodel not among them.
Thinking of the boy band video in which PJ disappears from the stage, to be replaced by another kid, in the middle of the performance.
I respectfully submit he is in the clutches of delusion, possibly fostered by his doting mutti -- both of them.

The only cute one is the one on the left in the thumbnail.

And I too have no idea what that replacement scene was about..

Reactions: 8
Je voudrais vous remercier pour toutes les informations que vous partagez avec nous ici.
I would like to thank you for all the information that you share with us here!(translation)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.