The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps, but for any of you thinking PJ is in the ‘clutches’ of SJ, take a look at his self promoting hashtags!
There”s a bloke who is covering his social media exposure bases. I had a good chuckle at them. #MaleModel and even the plural #MaleModels
He’s a very nice young man in my opinion, but he‘s ambitious and he knows exactly what he wants and where he’s heading.
View attachment 789818
My favorite is #hollandsnexttopmodel !

Surely, he can't be serious ??

😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just leaving a few bits about the couple behind the Shiatsu Farm. Not only are they deeply soulful and all that guff but the wife seems to be part of something which sounds a bit like a cult.

They also take in volunteers.
That’s not the shitoo Tatty signed up for.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The hairy Russian baker appeared to have a "six head" in that departing video.😲😲. I hadn't noticed it before. She and Her Ladyship seemed more aware of the fakeness and over zealous "acting" by certain members of the "team". Not as naive as earlier volunteers???? Not as easily blinded by the sunshine rays of SJ???
Excuse my ignorance, what's a "six head"?
Is it something to do with her hairline which is extraordinarily far back?

Reactions: 13
How annoying she is in that patron video; I can't stand her wallowing in self-satisfaction and the fact that she's now getting 32,000 Euros a month in return for a few vlogs which exploit the residents and she presents herself as the star of the show. Before the make-up and after it's worn off, her wrinkles look awful and she really appears to be much older. Marie is lovely and looks much younger and fresher. SJ pretends to like their little dog. All she can report on to the patrons is how she's going to decorate a very small shower room, again with expensive OTT wallpaper and ceramic birds. There's no mention of any major and necessary structural or plumbing/heating work, of course. So, the public have now seen Nic and Marie's wallpaper and SJ's dinner of lobster ravioli. It seems they are still on goods terms with SJ. They've probably been discussing what to hide in the accounts. SS is on the way to collect her and then they are both back at LL, unfortunately; It was so much nicer without them both!
My sister who is 76 recently asked me what I want from her after she's gone. All I could think of to say was "I'm good". As far as I know she's in good health. It was very unsettling.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
My sister who is 76 recently asked me what I want from her after she's gone. All I could think of to say was "I'm good". As far as I know she's in good health. It was very unsettling.
my sister ( one of them )
Says
Can I have that when you die …
It’s 4 decades later and I’m striving to outrun her 😈

In relation to snorts and his #

note 📝
Life’s to short

EAT

you just haven’t got what that profession needs - your gran lied to you possibly in kindness

get a degree 📜
Your a mature student at 25

get a job and get on with life
😈

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My Husband is always amazed at how I can buy new shoes, sandals & ankle boots when I have already have lots of them. Best not to count them and divulge is my advice. Let's keep it a secret !

He is totally deluded, so yes, he can be :ROFLMAO:
Ok, I won't tell if you don't. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You may wonder, what else does Marty watch on YouTube, and how does it connect to her Chateau watching ... I bring you Jolly, and in this video at about 2:19 you will see pure genius on how to do a sponsorship and still entertain your audience, and at about 11:49, what can be done with a 200 year old toilet, one very much like a photo I saw earlier this week here on Tattle!

Craziest things you can buy online!! - YouTube

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Switching gears.
Titti does not seem to have a sense of humor. She seems easily offended or irritated by Selmar.
She was nicer to Her Ladyship than Selmar when making her slop ( sorry.... But who would mix sauerkraut with that????)
...wouldn’t Selmar irritate you after a few days...🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
alright have a bone to pick with you-how dare you pick on our designer dogs-if I want a LV dog or a Gucci dog I should be able to have one!
😂🤣🤣😂🤣

I do actually have one (had another but he passed away last year) and you’ve seen his goofy mug here but just so you feel guilty here he is again a few years back (basically he is a mutt but he is referred to as a goldendoodle)

View attachment 789698
...oh my...what a beautiful face!!! ❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just leaving a few bits about the couple behind the Shiatsu Farm. Not only are they deeply soulful and all that guff but the wife seems to be part of something which sounds a bit like a cult.

Well it certainly seems like Selmar is jumping ship. I wonder was he pushed or going willingly. Any influences from Tatty? Does sound somewhat like a cult especially the page about women.

My Husband is always amazed at how I can buy new shoes, sandals & ankle boots when I have already have lots of them. Best not to count them and divulge is my advice. Let's keep it a secret !
My husband thinks that a couple of pairs of shoes are enough and probably one purse. When you buy new shoes only when they are worn out you get new pair. Same thing for purses. I laugh, laugh & laugh and buy more!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I never thought I'd say it but I'm enjoying her new style. This new editor is very good. I hope she stays away from the whingy emotional self therapy she used to indulge in and the boring Success Stories.
Agreed! And also.. I'm just gonna say it.. don't hit me..
the wedding floristry seemed like a lot of work! In a cold wet studio... for hours on foot...

I wouldn't be able to do it tbh!

(P.S. This Green hat fits so perfectly on my avatar! LOL)

Reactions: 20
Champagne, Gin and Tonics and cocktails of your choice at St Pancras International Railway Station champagne bar. Canapes include caviar, rare roast beef and horseradish, .smoked salmon mousse, a selection of gluten free, vegan and vegetarian choices. Tatty Yana's chocolate pudding for dessert. Please arrive by 8 on the Orient Express or ask Mojo to send one of the fleet for you. I have arranged for live music, and carriages at 4am. See you there. Don't forget your tiaras. Password: Sotherby's.
Got my glad rags ready. I promise not to be too rambunctious, well er not too loud. Can I dance on the bar if I do it quietly? Any Heineken?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Sadly, this is the sort of stuff that gets shiatsu a negative rep. It's an excellent therapeutic tool. But it can attract people who need to be in cultish gaggles. Sometimes such people get sucked in because, dammit, those who lead these groups are just soooo nice! Yep, I've seen that 'soul connecting' and 'conscious relating' in action. I once saw their teacher telling a roomful of students that you should understand that the person who's literally stabbing you to death is only doing it because he loves you.

• Wow
  • Haha
Interesting. I once met a man who told me that he always washed his hands before he urinated. When I looked confused, he pointed out that, as he showered every day, but travelled around for his job, his penis was probably the cleanest thing he had his hands on all day, so to keep it that way, he washed his hands before he touched it. This actually has some merit, for in some medical quarters it is believed that men who are not fussy about keeping their nether regions clean, may well be responsible for causing some cancers (mainly cervical) in women. I have no idea if this is true. What I do know, without doubt, is that the majority of men do not wash their hands after urination, either at home or in public toilets, whereas I can count one one hand the number of times I have encountered a female in a public lavatory who has not. This is why more men were believed to have caught Covid than women. OMG I apologise if I am derailing. I very rarely post anything off topic.
have to open my big mouth here...and again, stick up for the male population...this won’t be popular...but a study was done about how filthy escalators handrails are in malls. the majority of germs and what not was due to women’s lack of hygiene after using the facilities. really disgusting report of what was found on the rails. needless to say...I Never hold them after reading this interesting info.
so...let the hits come...I can take it.😏

• Wow
  • Heart
Erm how many is a normal amount of shoes? 😳
I've got the opposite problem, too few. I hate wearing anything on my feet. It's been a lifelong problem. I have a pair of clogs for gardening, a pair of wellies, a pair of walking sandals. I have a pair of white espadrilles I got married in. That's all.
I've got lots of clothes, I used to have a problem buying too many. Now cured. But I can't stand going in shoe shops, hate the feel of them on my feet. My husband offers to buy me expensive shoes, I refuse, he despairs of me. 🦶🦶🦶🦶🦶🦶🦶

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Champagne, Gin and Tonics and cocktails of your choice at St Pancras International Railway Station champagne bar. Canapes include caviar, rare roast beef and horseradish, .smoked salmon mousse, a selection of gluten free, vegan and vegetarian choices. Tatty Yana's chocolate pudding for dessert. Please arrive by 8 on the Orient Express or ask Mojo to send one of the fleet for you. I have arranged for live music, and carriages at 4am. See you there. Don't forget your tiaras. Password: Sotherby's.
🤣 'Sotherbys'! I'll pass on the veggie stuff but looking forward to the cooked animal fare, with the bonus treat of Tatty's Shattoe Fudgy Choc gateau . Thanks for all your hard work @Seeingitasitis - it'll be a hoot!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.