The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
❤❤❤ she sounds awesome! my son is a clinical scientist/microbiologist in a well known lab/pharmaceutical co. here...everything you point out here is true and so much more. another example...airports/airplanes are Petri dishes according to him...🤢
Cruises :sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
[

Ooooooh no. I"d have worn my fab 'Sketchers'. They're great walking shoe. Ugly, was paaaarect for a long walk. Then I'd change into the kitten heels. The paaaaarfect solution for us 'mature ladies' and worn the world over.
I couldnt live without my Sketchers Go Walk!

Reactions: 7
had another but he passed away last year
My condolences. He was a handsome boy! 💖 🌈

I am very minimalistic with my clothes. For now I only own 1 pair of converse sneakers, however all my clothes are worn and used till it can't be repaired any longer. I am considering to add a pair of yellow (don't judge me!) Hunter wellies. Regarding colour I am in a transitional phase of going from Red to Green. 😁💚

My sister
Only have a brother. He expressed, he didn't really want anything from our parents, but if he wants something I'll let him have it. ❤ Better to stay friends rather than be enemies about some material stuff

Maybe there are male and female germs 😅
Is cooties still a word people use?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
[

Ooooooh no. I"d have worn my fab 'Sketchers'. They're great walking shoe. Ugly, was paaaarect for a long walk. Then I'd change into the kitten heels. The paaaaarfect solution for us 'mature ladies' and worn the world over.
Me too!!

Reactions: 8
Thank you. She appears to have gone to Brussels on the train, thus the car thing now makes sense but would not explain the trip to Brussels. Thank goodness we have you.
Why does she need N and M to appear? And what I wonder does she need to talk through with them?🤔🤔

Reactions: 10
Maybe it’s in honour of all the cabbage they’re having. It’s going to be gassy in that van and chateau 😛😛😛
Thats part of her master plan to heat the Shittoo for Winter .... have everyone eat cabbage and use natural 'gas' to fuel all their heating needs :D :unsure: 🔥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was my Christmas present 🎁 in Covid - ask and you shall receive

sister is outrageously talented
(Clearly she knows me 🥰)
😈
I'd love it. In my head, it's on my new hall wall already, along with a couple of classic samplers I did a long time ago :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Agenda
Agents turn off all devices 😈
Whom gets off with whom … vital
Intel report to me later 😈

SSB
How will she cover the bank account amassing in ONE Callander year
720 k

what have THEY as directors decided will be the true restoration - now that geo thermal is fucked

when will the facade be re - plastered
Dan has done 2 whole buildings

moving forward they NEED to hire a full time chef 👩‍🍳
As most patrons are on what’s app chatting … Nutti has zero availability for stays …
And their almost top tier patrons
Thursday- Sunday dosent leave enough availability

also in patron chat 💬
SSB has zero interest in restoring anything
Ian is modernising the farmhouse
It’s not restoration
Bitterly disappointed in lack of use of the greenhouse
Gardens were …. Left to insta pics
( the gardening fraternity are NzoT impressed- felt it was lead by SSB lack of interest )

general feeling - it’s a party pad
But lacks facilities

Have I mentioned winter is coming

definate in their resolve - they want to see the accounts - and the associated spend …..rumble in the forest

please note 📝 ….
Chapel fella has to be replaced
As SSB has the cash to pay for it to be restored 👀
Not wait another year for free ……

• Heart
Reactions: 29

As most patrons are on what’s app chatting … Nutti has zero availability for stays …

also in patron chat 💬
It’s not restoration
( the gardening fraternity are NzoT impressed- felt it was lead by SSB lack of interest )

But lacks facilities
Hot tea Mojo!
Tomorrow is the first of month and we shall see how many patrons will be lost...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Agenda
Agents turn off all devices 😈
Whom gets off with whom … vital
Intel report to me later 😈

SSB
How will she cover the bank account amassing in ONE Callander year
720 k

what have THEY as directors decided will be the true restoration - now that geo thermal is fucked

also in patron chat 💬
It’s not restoration

But lacks facilities

Have I mentioned winter is coming

definate in their resolve - they want to see the accounts - and the associated spend …..rumble in the forest

please note 📝 ….
Chapel fella has to be replaced
As SSB has the cash to pay for it to be restored 👀
Not wait another year for free ……
Agree about 'Chapel fella'. I don't believe SJ and all that palava she prattled on about the other day. It just doesn't ring true

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.