The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Switching gears.
Titti does not seem to have a sense of humor. She seems easily offended or irritated by Selmar.
She was nicer to Her Ladyship than Selmar when making her slop ( sorry.... But who would mix sauerkraut with that????)
Have to say I thought it was a smart way to get out of Shattoe cooking serfdom!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
HAPPY OCTOBER!!!
Look forward to see how SJ will use her support squirrel.

aw that’s just Squirrel Nutkin's stripper pole-it’s in his tiny office with his tiny desk and behind the tiny door so no one can see it unless invited in (wink wink if ya know what I mean)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Glam squad - just arrived

vital for this mission 👀!!!

Full compliance - shoulder to the bar door 🚪
😈
F1D24CE2-55BF-48CF-A3F0-ADFC41B2D264.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nothing but plaudits from me! I've read some of this research. Urine and fecal traces all over bar snacks and buffet food, as well as shared workspaces and devices etc etc.
One of my sons brought a new, special lady home to meet me, you know the sort of thing: Mum's approval...! We went out for dinner. I fell in love with her when we went to the loos and she opened the door with her elbow and took out wet wipes to open the cubicle door and wipe the toilet seat! :love: I wasn't wrong - she's not at all neurotic, just sensible and has proven to be a wonderful, sensible, intelligent and caring wife and an excellent mother to my grandchildren, the best I could have hoped for!
❤❤❤ she sounds awesome! my son is a clinical scientist/microbiologist in a well known lab/pharmaceutical co. here...everything you point out here is true and so much more. another example...airports/airplanes are Petri dishes according to him...🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I've got the opposite problem, too few. I hate wearing anything on my feet. It's been a lifelong problem. I have a pair of clogs for gardening, a pair of wellies, a pair of walking sandals. I have a pair of white espadrilles I got married in. That's all.
I've got lots of clothes, I used to have a problem buying too many. Now cured. But I can't stand going in shoe shops, hate the feel of them on my feet. My husband offers to buy me expensive shoes, I refuse, he despairs of me. 🦶🦶🦶🦶🦶🦶🦶
ah my husband would also pay for any heels I might want but I am currently in Chucks or Docs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I figured out I will never understand shoe people when reading the Pioneer Woman's blog about their trip to NYC. They were going on an all-day walking tour but she had to wear new high-heeled shoes because 'they were so pretty'.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Good evening everyone, I am reporting my attendance to the cocktail lounge, thanks for invite @MojoDublin it was clever

btw, sometimes I cannot watch her Majesty The HighestPriestestofBullshit, but I managed a few minutes of Christie's vlog where she confirmed that she was invited by blinded sheep Jill DeLaNaive

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
evening tattlers …….

might have had a few cheeky fri yah …
😈😈😈
Tad early but every cloud ⛅

image.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You may wonder, what else does Marty watch on YouTube, and how does it connect to her Chateau watching ... I bring you Jolly, and in this video at about 2:19 you will see pure genius on how to do a sponsorship and still entertain your audience, and at about 11:49, what can be done with a 200 year old toilet, one very much like a photo I saw earlier this week here on Tattle!

Craziest things you can buy online!! - YouTube
Amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good evening everyone, I am reporting my attendance to the cocktail lounge, thanks for invite @MojoDublin it was clever

btw, sometimes I cannot watch her Majesty The HighestPriestestofBullshit, but I managed a few minutes of Christie's vlog where she confirmed that she was invited by blinded sheep Jill DeLaNaive
right with you in the level of pure bullshite

not my party 🎈@seeingitasitis
…. Diplomatic in her late arrival

back bar … doing shots 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
[
I figured out I will never understand shoe people when reading the Pioneer Woman's blog about their trip to NYC. They were going on an all-day walking tour but she had to wear new high-heeled shoes because 'they were so pretty'.

Ooooooh no. I"d have worn my fab 'Sketchers'. They're great walking shoe. Ugly, was paaaarect for a long walk. Then I'd change into the kitten heels. The paaaaarfect solution for us 'mature ladies' and worn the world over.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's no mistaking his hash!
I never knew you could have a gay chest, I thought that was the LV travel chests.🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.