The Chateau Diaries #69 Thomas, Marie Selmar ... Snorty are you next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn’t paying her ward enough money to rent a car and rack up the mileage so SJ loaned Phyllis the car the Nic gave her….and she rented a car to get back to use her tastemaking skills on the chicken’s HMN 2.0 at the ShatO.
Oh and the Patrons paid for it all I’m sure!
And in did she drive to Brussels, you think? Paying for that mileage herself, is she? She is so full of chickenshit. At the same time she's laughing her head off for getting away with it, always.

Why is her job to save him money on getting to gig that not his job?
Because they are in looooooooove!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
She truly is, indeed. And we are not the only ones who think so. From what I've heard the meeting in Brussels was set up to talk business with the not so elusive N, who as we know has strong opinions that SJ usually ignores because she longs to continue on her immoral path and ways. Apparently Potty and the not so elusive N are pretty worried about the Selmar situation too, as they fear another clash could be presenting itself soon.
In the video where Stephanie interviews Selmar, she ask him “where do you see yourself in ten years?” Selmar replies, at La Lande! Stephanie seemed pretty ok with that! 😳

Tatyana has designs though, she’ll probably soon be squiring Selmar away from La Lande and into whatever vlog stardom she is dreaming of before he wears out his welcome.

Reactions: 17
The Jaguar isn't IJ's, but SJ's property and responsibility. Knowing that instantly explains why it isn't fixed yet.
Why does she drive a grandpa car?

Isn’t not her dad’s car, is it?
And damage Marie caused will cost the value of the car. Old Jags are great! But not my first choice for a car.

Reactions: 6
In the video where Stephanie interviews Selmar, she ask him “where do you see yourself in ten years?” Selmar replies, at La Lande! Stephanie seemed pretty ok with that! 😳

Tatyana has designs though, she’ll probably soon be squiring Selmar away from La Lande and into whatever vlog stardom she is dreaming of before he wears out his welcome.
I've heard differently lately. Tatty is the one who seems eager to stay for the moment and explore possibilities and Selmar is inclined to leave a.s.a.p. but doesn't want to disappoint her. He knows his welcome has been worn out some time ago.

Why does she drive a grandpa car?

Isn’t not her dad’s car, is it?
And damage Marie caused will cost the value of the car. Old Jags are great! But not my first choice for a car.
For the same reason she does anything and all: it was given to her. Concerning the cost of the repair: she will never spend a dime of her own on it, but if somebody is willing to donate for this project...please do (not that she's asking, obviously).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I did tend to prefer the villains in Roger's movies; Christopher Walken and Richard Kiel come to mind.
We watched ‘Munich’ last night and were laughing at the amount of former Bond actors in it - Daniel Craig as a Mossad assassin, and at least 2 of his Bond villains. Was finding it hard to take seriously - but it’s an excellent film otherwise.

Reactions: 6
What was so important that could not wait a week or so as she has already told us that Nic et family are to visit in October
If she's REALLY in Brussels .

From now on, I won’t believe one word coming from her mouth (this carte de séjour farce was the very last straw for me) !!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't understand what Stephanie's costume had to do with a Russian evening in honour of Tatyana and a guests birthday? I didn't understand the stuff about an emigre to the US. Everyone else was dressed in Russian style. Why was Stephanie a 2Os flapper?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
But he DID identify the chickens! “This one is red, this one is white, this one is grey, this one is speckled…”. 😆 MPK…the Chicken Whisperer! After all, chickens are the new tomato!
Exactly - just like the greenhouse tomatoes - this one is red or a purply red, this one is a funny shape. Monty Don raised a glass and said - hold my beer. Evening All

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Too 20th century, take a photo of the board on a phone.

Well the turkey definitely will.

Was that a nicotine patch on Ann Marie's upper thigh during Pilates. Odd placing even if it was only a bandaid.

What ever happened to the dried tomatoes that IJ spent ages doing last year. That expensive machine must be covered in a layer of dust along with the Dyson airwrap that has been made redundant by the babybliss curler that cost a quarter of the Dyson.
Just realized how that golden man bun must absolutely reek of nicotine. And we all know how abysmal the water pressure is at the ShatO so it will rarely be smelling anything but stale.

Thanks for playing but both these things were done with scrap woodworm boards. The beds are already in need of repair and the bins made to wrong size. Will see if water runs next spring. Money going, going, gone?
Well that is something we will be outraged about next year. But they did finish it. 😄

As projects done in 2020: they bought a mower, and the garden beds... i really can't come up with finished projects. But a million started in 2020 not yet finished in 2021

Reactions: 9
Yes, and when was the last time we had a covid case in the community here? Lucky to be living on an island close to Antarctica. No one can come in so we don't have lockdowns. Sorry @Pekey - not long to go now?
Yes, so true but keeping an eye on the Fed Govt mandate all borders to be opened. I (nobody laugh) penned a letter to our Premier this week to raise my concerns on how they plan to keep us covid free - as we are unique not only in Australia but the world. Suggested Rapid Antigen Testing before flight/setting sail for the isle. It is not fool proof but will detect those with high viral loads. Europe has been doing this since the start of Covid. Apparently this is a costly method. So I guess we wait and see what comes - I await his full reply. I did mention this would be more cost effective than locking down once cases get through. Fully vacc can still have and carry the virus. As we all know. This will be interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She truly is, indeed. And we are not the only ones who think so. From what I've heard the meeting in Brussels was set up to talk business with the not so elusive N, who as we know has strong opinions that SJ usually ignores because she longs to continue on her immoral path and ways. Apparently Potty and the not so elusive N are pretty worried about the Selmar situation too, as they fear another clash could be presenting itself soon.
Ah drama loading. Potty and N want Selmar gone?
I can understand why, are they plotting how to say goodbye to Selmar without him spilling the beans?

Reactions: 10
Well that is something we will be outraged about next year. But they did finish it. 😄

As projects done in 2020: they bought a mower, and the garden beds... i really can't come up with finished projects. But a million started in 2020 not yet finished in 2021
Thought of a 2020 completed project (admittedly, it's not something that was on a list)

Christmas crèche, designed and built by Selmar

• Haha
Too late to apply for one, isn't it? Deadline for applications was 1 July 2021 ...
The deadline for the applications for à carte de séjour was the 30th of June.
You're correct.

But this doesn't explain her farce since she got 2 European passports anyway.

PS : Actually we don't see her IN the office (she's usually not shy for filming everyone everywhere)...
We only see her being filmed IN FRONT of à sign reading "Accueil "...

How can the rest of the Lalanders live in the middle of this bad comedy...?!

• Wow
Why does philip have to use car to go to netherlands... Surely there r public transportation... Is he that much of a posh princess who will turn into ashes in public transport
Maybe he is scared he might get mugged as I am sure he is carrying very important hedgehogs in his suitcase!

• Haha
Yes, so true but keeping an eye on the Fed Govt mandate all borders to be opened. I (nobody laugh) penned a letter to our Premier this week to raise my concerns on how they plan to keep us covid free - as we are unique not only in Australia but the world. Suggested Rapid Antigen Testing before flight/setting sail for the isle. It is not fool proof but will detect those with high viral loads. Europe has been doing this since the start of Covid. Apparently this is a costly method. So I guess we wait and see what comes - I await his full reply. I did mention this would be more cost effective than locking down once cases get through. Fully vacc can still have and carry the virus. As we all know. This will be interesting.
I hope you receive a reply. It would be interesting to see his response. Do you know the cost of this test? I would be happy to pay if I could get of this rock by Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.