The Chateau Diaries #69 Thomas, Marie Selmar ... Snorty are you next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Reactions: 9
Thank you for coming through.

Reactions: 12
The whole heating system needs to be regularly serviced.

Reactions: 17
and you get a button necklace! and you get a button necklace! and you get a button necklace! SJ > throw this shit out when she leaves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
And that's another pair of talentless, narcissistic and egregious grifters.

'Big Charity' itself is a big industry now - and itself cynically manipulative.

Thus now I give ONLY to very local charitable efforts. Like the Foodbank (my next door neighbour is the Treasurer) and the local church (5mins walk from my house) that also supports a number of similar local endeavours which a couple of friends help to run.

This means that you can physically see where your donations are going and you can directly speak to the people who both run things and those who benefit.

Reactions: 18
as you point out, those chateau owners are about the renovations and proper results/accomplishments. it has become clearer that SJ‘s reason for her chateau is all about her ego, having a stage, procuring “friendships” for as long as she needs them. the irony here is that her dump is falling apart before her very eyes despite the huge cash she is receiving. imo, the cousin, who is a hard worker and goal oriented, is already becoming increasingly irritated at the frivolity she causes. he won’t last, despite his natti hookup...which I imagine SJ had a hand in. give him a few months, he will be disgusted at her and all the half assed “work” going on.

Reactions: 20
So, €18K a month in low season, three farmhouse gites. Six months per annum, €108,000. Fleuries' monthly mortgage/operations nut, €7000, totally covered with a €24K low season surplus if taxes etc not included in their €7K monthly.
Pool installation required.
Not understanding why they would go for restoring their shittoo first. Wasn't there some kind of talk the B n B resto was part of their deal with the bank? Why wouldn't the bank know better, if so?
Also, I recall, part of the Nadaillac/SJ transaction, or a Nadaillac transaction, was allowing one of the farmers who's been on the land for 800 years, to buy a good amount of the property. I like that.

Reactions: 8
Mpk demonstrated his ability to communicate in French when he and Isais (sp?) went to the neighbors on the golf cart to get a bottle of milk.
He put 3 words together, and giggled a lot to compensate.
He has an extraordinary ability to demonstrate where he is lacking.

Reactions: 11
If the place isn't properly insulated the geothermal will not work correctly anyway as it gives out a low constant heat. No sufficient insulation, then it's a complete waste of time having it.

Reactions: 10
By then SJ will be off on her travels, with PJ, Oliver, Scot man, to visit mummy etc, etc leaving Anne Marie with Natti to run the place in peace.

Reactions: 11
If the place isn't properly insulated the geothermal will not work correctly anyway as it gives out a low constant heat. No sufficient insulation, then it's a complete waste of time having it.
not even been smart and am aware her dads gone

but 16years ago Prince Charles was pushing for this type of green life

it was jumped up nonsence to install geo thermal in ONE section of the farmhouse - and NOT insulated the roof - or upgrade the windows
Nothing about the construction 🦺 was managed in any way normally

it was middle class snobbery trying to protect the environment

All the time flying to SA .. all 3 of them …
and multiple destinations … lots of piping over to London ect

been green - that sales man saw them coming …..

Reactions: 18
..and she's another manipulator as well.

Yellow cardigan screams 'LOVE ME, LOVE ME, STEFFIE!!'

I wouldn't choose this lady as a friend.

Reactions: 12
he won’t last, despite his natti hookup...which I imagine SJ had a hand in. give him a few months, he will be disgusted at her and all the half assed “work” going on.
He's probably desperate to get away from post-Brexit Britain ... now he's in the land of the frank and the free ...

Reactions: 10
Actually, as I said in other post, Julian has a Patreon, and payed sponsorships, but he does it discreetly, and his contents are good, so I don't mind. His patreon tiers are also more moderate that Stephanie's
Had no idea he had patreon., he never mentions it. I knew about the paid sponsorships but not that he had patreon. Interesting.

Reactions: 2
Could it be summarised by : hypocrit?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.