The Chateau Diaries #69 Thomas, Marie Selmar ... Snorty are you next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, it's a real thing. You've posted some of the signs. Other behaviours include making jokes at the target's expense, doing a task for the target so badly that the job is messed up, covertly thwarting their plans, malicious gossip about or spreading the target's confidences whilst pretending to be a close friend....in fact, anything covert that serves to undermine the target.

Reactions: 10
Sorry! It was from a discussion on Dan’s vlog…whether a man bun AND man bag were TOO much. I don’t have either one!
Me neither...i guess i lost it in one day...everything that doesnt fit in my pockets gets lost...also quite regular leave some meeting without my coat... not to speak about an umbrella...i also dont use...i am the only gay in town without accesseries..

Reactions: 20
I watch Baumgartner Restoration and Curiosity Inc too. Alex vlogs every single day. While running a shop, going out to buy collectibles and building his own house. Julian at BM is such a skilled artisan with a perfect soothing voice, I could listen to him for hours. Neither of them ask for money.

Last edited:
Watched Trotter's flog - so I reckon it was his job to look after the chickens before he ran off to Spain again. Predictably they got eaten.... Anyway the excuse given was the neighbour's dog jumped a series of fences. So why on earth do you buy more chickens knowing that your fences maybe too low....? Also it took a month to work out the ducks were using the drinking water troughs as a loo...why? Michael, the chicken's aren't laying eggs because they're unhappy - they're young; they've been settled in for a month and the light sets around 6pm no other excuses other than discontentedness. Give me strength. So I think we can also add animal neglect to the list of grievances. Also upcoming flog of best bits because the well's run well and truly dry of content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
My 33 year old son had a man bun for years. Now he has short hair and a moustache and I call him Fred in honor of Freddy Mercury. A girl at the gym told him he "looked like the guy off the Bohemian Rhapsody movie" She is right!

Reactions: 17
thanks for my afternoon laugh. Amaury has only been on the scene for a couple of weeks. Dan had already been established by then and had already worked hard to build up his vlogs.
Amaury Is also a hard worker, and quite sarky in his responses to others with a camera in his face. He is a good sport about it though.

It is your point of view but with respect that isn't what I see.

Reactions: 25
BINGO!!!

Reactions: 8
As a slightly older man I don't have one. I remembered when the rat tail phase was going around at one point for males of a certain age.
I don't itch to snip a man bun off, but a rat tail would be a different matter.

Reactions: 23
She only just got fire extinguishers installed last year
i Think her fireplaces dont have pipes in it...when you reinstall one you have to put those pipes in... its a lot of work, and those pipes are expensive...but you dont get a chimneyfire...but with al those other jobs like windows, heating , shutters...facade...it no fun...so no priority...she likes it more to spend a fortune on a party in Versailles...

Is there ANYONE here who can actually WATCH Tomaz? I tried and I could not after he likened SJ to a FAIRY ??? IWTV ( I want to vomit )
No. He is boring and paranoid. It's best not to discuss him as he then gets ideas that he is targeted by trolls, when in reality no one is particularly interested in him other than his one shining moment of cleaning the laundry room.

Reactions: 26
A LARGE inheritance! Lol! Everything you mentioned would require WORK and, at least for SJ, she recoils from that word like a vampire to sunshine.

In re wine with asparagus, the wine floggers are on it.

Reactions: 5
As a slightly older man I don't have one. I remembered when the rat tail phase was going around at one point for males of a certain age.
I don't itch to snip a man bun off, but a rat tail would be a different matter.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My 72 year old brother has a rather hefty pony tail/man bun -- it just starts much further BACK !

Reactions: 22
my heat aches for Ruby, he needs to go to a loving caring home. All that bitch does is go gaga over peacock chics ffs, they dont need tactile love. God, I cant stand her. Reminds me of my sociopathic ex husband who put me in the poor house.
If Ruby is an outdoor/ semi feral cat he won't take kindly to being made into an indoor pet. I know Selmar had him in the van sometimes but he was still free to come and go. Thinking of the cats on the farm I lived on, I tried to make pets of them and got rewarded with scratches. He'd be better off with Selmar, when Selmar leaves for a new camp, so he can remain semi wild and hunt his rodents and birds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.