The Chateau Diaries #69 Thomas, Marie Selmar ... Snorty are you next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
beginning to belive the Anti Dan are the battle rally cry 😢 from camp begamania

MOLD considered himself the vlog of all vlogs - visually correct ✅

however Dan has SMASHED any theory MOLD and SSB present

it dosent take days
It dosent take hours to edit

and Dan The Man can do it daily
Without needing constant holidays from the BURDEN of their “Art “
😈
This is so true! He vlogs every day AND works. It does make the others look bad. He’s not following the same grifting formula of MPK or SJ (which is maximum fund collection with minimal work or effort expended). He’d better watch his back!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Read the room Dan - me thinks maybe too much time with SJ and her previous exposing jibes at Trotter.
Guess we’re seeing 2 different shows

do you have to like man buns !!
or men carrying bags 💼 !!!
Most of European men are doing both with little or no notice been taken

think it’s hair envy going on
Got to admit Ann Marie has a massive head of hair in great nick …

I know that man buns are NOT very common in Uk 🇬🇧 or Ireland in general
Tends to be older men having a mid life crisis …
ripe for slagging …😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@Perplexed bee I love Baumgartner Restorations. He has created a real niche for himself. I guess the monies go towards his business and his editing and narration time. He is very clever in not releasing too many videos, although he has been going for 3 years or so.

For other Tattlers - he is a professional painting restorer. The work is unbelievable in its skill and execution.
I also enjoy Julian's vlogs. His voice is soothing, I watch before bed. Another channel I absolutely love is Curiosity Inc. Alex and his family are just lovely and hard working. I really don't care what all these bloggers do with their money they just need to stop begging and hinting. By all means have a patreon account but don't say you are using it for this and that. Let people pay for the content you offer. That's it! Once they start talking money I switch off.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bud …
cannot nor am I speaking for Clara

but the intel for 69 threads 🧵 would mean
Mini apron was vile to Clara friends and workaways .. no supposition .. it was borne out by ppl that left

as a global community we’re not going to get each other’s sense of humorous or fun 🤩

that’s ok too
Loving the fact you stepped up 🆙 to say it was MENT to be funny …

Now on Isabel side

WTF … she’s smoking hot for an 80 year old … last thing she is… a feckin squirrel 🐿 … bollix😂😂😂😂😂

😈
M
Just a consideration, if the place/people were so vile why did the guardians stay for 3 years?

• Heart
Guess we’re seeing 2 different shows

do you have to like man buns !!
or men carrying bags 💼 !!!
Most of European men are doing both with little or no notice been taken

think it’s hair envy going on
Got to admit Ann Marie has a massive head of hair in great nick …

I know that man buns are NOT very common in Uk 🇬🇧 or Ireland in general
Tends to be older men having a mid life crisis …
ripe for slagging …😂

Well I'm split between London and farming country in East Anglia and I can tell you the Man bun is well and truly ALIVE in a multi generational way too! I'm unsure where Dan hails from in the UK. No Dan doesn't need to like man buns, but there is a machismo overtone running through his critique of Amaury and I'm not sure why he's even saying it - it's an antiquated way of thinking. This machismo idea that all signs of femininity are to be rooted out and exposed and therefore ripe for mockery is a bit uncomfortable viewing. Blimey, I didn't think I that was particularly woke....

Then again maybe it is jealousy? Maybe it's the start of a great homosexual love affair, watch out Annalise looks like Dan has eyes for tugging on a pocket size stallion's mane instead of yours....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Mornin' all. I am still catching up...tattlers are getting ever faster :ROFLMAO:.Soon we will be faster than the French dogs :p!
So, bear with me if someone has already mentioned this.
Here is serious competition for our Shattelaine! She has been on UT for a while, remember the Tuscan town house she bought and renovates?
Anyways Anyway, she now has another channel, revamped her channel, and I think also changed its name.

There is serious quality here, and great potential. (personally I don't much like her, but that is not the point here)
She is so persuasive that I almost became a patron-ess. NOT.:cool:
But to become a patron you must as a rite of passage give her advice how to hang laundry first.

Just a consideration, if the place/people were so vile why did the guardians stay for 3 years?
Oh, oh...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As I watch the gift grab live chat yesterday this comment stuck out to me. Wasn't sure what it was in reference to??? Interesting that this same statement was made here. Welcome Tony, I'm glad your here.

Tony InLosAngeles Man bun and man bag together way too much
Sorry! It was from a discussion on Dan’s vlog…whether a man bun AND man bag were TOO much. 😄 I don’t have either one!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
COMPARE AND CONTRAST

View attachment 784620

JANUARY 18
christiesinteriors
Verified

The Art of Entertaining: The Collection of Mr. & Mrs. John H. Gutfreund 834 Fifth Avenue is dedicated the concept of art de vivre. The extensive domestic offices at 834 included a large butler’s pantry and silver vault brimming with porcelain, silver and table decorations.
Bid on beautiful lots, including porcelain and silver, which is sure to look stunning in any home.
The Art of Entertaining: The Collection of Mr. & Mrs. John H. Gutfreund 834 Fifth Avenue, Online, 14-28 January, 2021

View attachment 784619

SJ's and BJJ's sad attempt at a luncheon table setting. How to make beautiful china look cheap.
that's pareto principle for you: achieve 80 %
(tastemaker at Christie's) with only 20 % of investment (buying ready to eat eggs and flowers from next petrol station)

Thanks.

Yes, she has an Irish passeport because it was "easier and quicker " (her words) to get one in her case than à French passeport (that she got 2 or 3 months after her Irish one).

AND she has her British passport .
3 passports? Is that possible? I thought, although I might be wrong, that only dual citizenship was possible ...

Reactions: 2
Wow - that’s passive aggressive their retired ??? Fair play to them retiring in their 50s … a dream for most

they left their jobs - sold their home bought a dream a heap and renovated in 2 years on a savagely tight budget … guess you haven’t seen ETTC … or you’d know 😂

not
Never had a job
Bought a heap
Partial Reno over 16 years
Patron
duck all accomplished

flurries are they “not retired” -
Left their jobs
Bought a heap
Reno .. 2 years

guess it must be the Anglo / Franco situation … with you conte … yer really not feeling the Anglo s ,….,
passive aggressive - can someone explain to me what on earth this means, in plain UK English. Because I found this on google and think is a heap of crap.

Major signs of passive-aggressive behavior include:
  • Always arriving late.
  • Sulking.
  • Sullenness.
  • Procrastination.
  • Intentional inefficiency.
  • Stubbornness.
  • “Forgetting” to do something.
  • Avoiding people when they're upset with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Call
I'm just over here wondering what in the world can be done to heat up that HMN 🤔. Close off rooms and get fireplaces working again? Wood burners? I don't know how they can stand it in winter. It just boggles the mind.
1. Get your local yellow pages
2. Find a plumber
3. Call the plumber the same day
4. Make an appointment at the earliest possible time (at this point we skip to call at least 3 - 5 plumbers to get cost estimates to be able to compare. Though it is a huge project and hence could save you 10000s €- but remember Pareto! )
5. Hire the plumber and do what he suggests
6. Don't disturb him at work and don't film him
7. Show up when he shows up and show up again another 3 times during the day and again when he leaves to discuss the proceedings.
8. Show up yourself and do not send a volunteer - and get dressed before
9. Pay your bills immediately since you have the money now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Can anyone remember if Natti and Anne Marie "meeting" was shown in a vlog? I remember a post showing she was friendly with Mason.
One thing the hookup with Amaury disabuses me of is the sus that Nati -- along with Dana -- persisted at Lalande to snag a rich Patreon husband. Whatever he is, Amaury is not a rich Patreon. Preying on the Lalande entourage may be a separate problem. I was hoping he'd go outside the bubble and date sane local French girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just watched Trotter boys vlog -the chicken angle is ok. If you take aside they lost the other ones. They seem to be trying to work out how to keep birds. Maybe some time researching how to do this - instead of rolling up to a place and buying more birds would be useful. We ALL know he can find things on the net. The part of this vlog that irked me the most was - Florian. He sticks a camera in the face of a man who is not English and then 'educates' him in how to say, convey things. Florian , grab the effing camera and turn it on to a man who lives in France and has NEVER attempted to speak in French to his viewers. Then there is a level playing field in this - not amusing, dig at a friend - he is filming. Did this to Andrew too - arrogant nit wit. No cottage updates, just the aga lover is doing well. Thank goodness I will sleep better tonight knowing that expensive stove is heating up..sheesh.
Mpk demonstrated his ability to communicate in French when he and Isais (sp?) went to the neighbors on the golf cart to get a bottle of milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm just over here wondering what in the world can be done to heat up that HMN 🤔. Close off rooms and get fireplaces working again? Wood burners? I don't know how they can stand it in winter. It just boggles the mind.
I'm with you on this. They don't use the fireplaces if they are not in the room because SJ is affraid the place will burn down. Also she mentioned somewhere it didnt have a much priority because the cold didnt get to her that much and she 'manage' while dragging hot water bottles...😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OneMoonbeam said:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It appears as if this is by choice (by Fanny of course). During one CDV, a brave soul, upon commenting that the inside temp was 11 degrees C (!!), was snappily answered that the glorious shatto is maintained purposefully, at that bone chilling comfort level, to PROTECT the building and artworks it contains !! That she could turn up the heat, the geothermal IS effective BUT it would be detrimental. (Do you think we should notify the Louvre that they are doing it all wrong?) It was before the seeping wall episode, during depths of winter, people huddled and bundled, waterbottles tied asunder. Perhaps even a GAG. BUT, unfortunately, in order to keep up with these threads, hurtling along, I cant devote time to research. ;) .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I got pinged twice and had to do the 10 day quarantine twice. Very annoying . The second time I'd only gone to M&S for socks. I got fed up of it and turned off the app. No one else I knew was using it anyway.
Gl
Glad to hear you are no longer a sheep and have woken up and joined the real world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.