The Chateau Diaries #69 Thomas, Marie Selmar ... Snorty are you next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just shown my husband Anne Marie's UK workshop and all the machinery he has. His comment.... I wish him luck getting them to work in rural France with the poor electrical supply. Those machines could need three phase.

Reactions: 24
It's almost time for another Monday gift grab and more of BJJ's birthday gifts.
I feel like the hedgehog below.

Reactions: 32
Just for a little encouragement for you; my brother was in his 40s before he came out, met his partner online and has had the longest lasting relationship in the family.

And, you are worth so much better than MPK!

Reactions: 33
Well said...

Reactions: 10
The problem with Selmar is that he doesn't want to work. Like he said early in the CD vlogs, he likes to sleep late and work only few hours a day at his own pace. He can't be left in charge of any work, let alone repairing 145 windows. Pure craziness to keep him just to build a chicken coop or install pews when the others won't let him participate. I wish him well but @Dippy Hippy is spot on of his type. Maybe in time the curtain is lifted and we get an idea if it's his laziness/slow pace why he's not included in the renos or pure greed from the expat community hogging all the work.

Reactions: 28
I've just shown my husband Anne Marie's UK workshop and all the machinery he has. His comment.... I wish him luck getting them to work in rural France with the poor electrical supply. Those machines could need three phase.
Amaury is going to set the place on fire just trying to plug them in

Reactions: 24
I anticipate that he is relocating long-term to France.
The VAT aspect will not be fun to deal with when his parents go through customs.
The plug systems are not the same format either. Will insurance cover a case if an electricity-related problem arises?

Reactions: 14
From the article shared above by @Albee

" Currently, she runs a Bed and Breakfast business from within the confines of the grounds and it has become a popular destination for tourists."

Reactions: 26
we will

Reactions: 7
Go and pay a visit, and let tattlers know all about it afterwards

Reactions: 17
I cant wait to see today's Gift Gangbang at the Shitoo, as we get to meet another certifiable nutter.

Reactions: 11
I cant wait to see today's Gift Gangbang at the Shitoo, as we get to meet another certifiable nutter.
There was a post on FB group that was deleted before I could screenshot... Apparently some thirsty grannies posted about AnnMarie and it got deleted, and then someone else posted to ask what happened to the post.

Wendy commented under that post saying Amory gave her a ride to airport and that they chatted all the way and he is very sweet.

I really do wonder why he would subject himself to these nutcases... but if he's giving out free rides.. I mean.. a girl may just consider visiting the shitshow

Reactions: 18
Yes, he describes his religion of the lazy morning at the end of this last vid.

Thread ideas
How to set up your own McChateau @Lieileen
Kumbaya Tango evenings @purejuice
@Lieileen I fell out on McChateau. Well said.

Reactions: 9
From the article shared above by @Albee

" Currently, she runs a Bed and Breakfast business from within the confines of the grounds and it has become a popular destination for tourists."
Aah, what a newspaper. Poor Erin & Jean-Baptiste have been renamed as Stephanie & Nic

Reactions: 35
Ms Putzfrau knows what she's talking about: tips & tricks!
She just showed us the 15- year old tidiness heaped up in the outside building.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.