The Chateau Diaries #68 Amaury digging, Cat's singing, MPK's Patreon number still rigging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here. I thought you had got a CPAP, for sleep apnea. So sorry to hear the news, and hope you make a quick recovery. I had Covid in March 2020, its horrid, and I didn't need hospital. So sorry for what you are going through. Hope you get well very soon, we miss you on here.
I was among the first New Yorkers who got COVID in March 2020. Horrible experience!

We're thinking of you, @HalcyonOrganic. Please recover quickly. Hope you'd let us know how you're doing if you are able.

He hasn't been here since Wednesday at 11:22 PM EST (7:50 PM Vienna Time). Has he ever been gone for this long?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Did anyone else see through this whole "Snorty has a new editing room" rubbish as the first cracks in their romantic endeavor? She can't bare to have him around anymore while she edits,which is all day everyday, or so we are led to believe? Maybe she hates looking at his tat instead of her own?
And also: SnortySnort complaining that he now owns soooo many hedgehogs, but only one made it into his new editing room (rather interesting that she had to emphasize it is his editing room, he 'sleeps' elsewhere, yes we know SJ!). Where are the missing hedgehogs? Stuffed away in some garbage bag?

The most cringy part of her last manic outcry was when SJ explained to us that SnortySnort is actually the soul of a seventy five year old man in the body of a twenty five year old boy. This, I thought, is exactly why she has him around: his personality makes her feel at ease as he reminds her of the elderly residents of her parents care facility she grew up in, his body turns her on. Both are equally disgusting to me.
Interesting take on the new office. I did wonder why he couldn't just share her study. It is more than big enough for two writing desks.
Why get an office when he only edits one video per week? Was it driven by a fit of childish jealousy that Nattita gets her own apartment (to share with Amaury one day, I presume.), so at the very least he should get an office?

Or perhaps that trip to Barbados and NYC has made them sick of each other's company. It was their first time alone together with no one else around, or go with 24/7 apart from each other. Maybe she sent him back to the Netherlands to give themselves a break from each other?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hi fellow tattlers!

no Covid, but I had to spend 2x1 night in the hospital so that they hook me up with CPAP machine for my sleep apnoe at home.

they turned the air pressure up to 16 out of 20bar… it was look a strong wind blowing in my mout that night. It was so intense that the air flew through every gap and silicon seal on the mask which made very lewd noises. My cheeks were blown up. The pressure was much to strong for the mask.

a few hours ago I brought the machine back to the hospital, now I have to find another therapy method.

buuuut, After 10 years of unemployment thanks to a breakdown, I’ll start a new job in a warehouse!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Hi fellow tattlers!

no Covid, but I had to spend 2x1 night in the hospital so that they hook me up with CPAP machine for my sleep at home.

they turned the air pressure up to 16 out of 20bar… it was look a strong wind blowing in my mout that night. It was so intense that the air flew through every gap and silicon seal on the mask which made very lewd noises. My cheeks were blown up. The pressure was much to strong for the mask.

a few hours ago I brought the machine back to the hospital, now I have to find another therapy method.

buuuut, After 10 years of unemployment thanks to a breakdown, I’ll start a new job in a warehouse!
Oh, thank goodness! Hospital and oxygen mask scared me.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Did anyone else see through this whole "Snorty has a new editing room" rubbish as the first cracks in their romantic endeavor? She can't bare to have him around anymore while she edits,which is all day everyday, or so we are led to believe? Maybe she hates looking at his tat instead of her own?
And also: SnortySnort complaining that he now owns soooo many hedgehogs, but only one made it into his new editing room (rather interesting that she had to emphasize it is his editing room, he 'sleeps' elsewhere, yes we know SJ!). Where are the missing hedgehogs? Stuffed away in some garbage bag?

The most cringy part of her last manic outcry was when SJ explained to us that SnortySnort is actually the soul of a seventy five year old man in the body of a twenty five year old boy. This, I thought, is exactly why she has him around: his personality makes her feel at ease as he reminds her of the elderly residents of her parents care facility she grew up in, his body turns her on. Both are equally disgusting to me.
FFS say Filly is mature, an old soul but don't retire him - 75 year old man? Nothing like an island holiday - no distractions - to give people a good glimpse into who they are sharing space with. They need space right now - well I actually think Filly needs it from Fanny more than the reverse. It would have given him a glimpse into the future. Imagine the two of them planning what they will be doing in NY - now that's a vlog that would have been worth filming!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good vibes, positive thoughts, prayers go out for @HalcyonOrganic who is in a hospital fighting COVID.
❤‍🩹❤‍🩹❤‍🩹☝ this
worrying for @HalcyonOrganic
- a speedy recovery ❤‍🩹 wished for .

I knew between you n Q it would be covered …

What an epic week Congratulations again to @Seeingitasitis as VIP - and more coming which is sooo thrilling

what a recap - sublime
Now I’m back reading on previous thread 🧵
Need to catchup ….

@Marquis de Potpourri 💎💎💎💎
1632468625870.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hi fellow tattlers!

no Covid, but I had to spend 2x1 night in the hospital so that they hook me up with CPAP machine for my sleep apnoe at home.

Your many friends here are delighted to hear from you. Great news about your new job. Good luck @HalcyonOrganic - onwards and upwards for a bright new future ahead of you .xx

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Evening - Just checked out No Point Ryan's latest vlog. Over 9,000 people watched he and Dawny look at beautiful but rightly so expensive antiques. Yes - more shopping from man with a condo Ikea decor and being ripped off in markets - This time Ryan expands his horizon with a narration of - he does not know about this items significance, this looks religious, this is tall, this is expensive. Then ends his vlog admitting he knows sweet FA about what he has just filmed BUT if you want to see more kultur he will film it because it is a place full of it. So is he.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
This, I thought, is exactly why she has him around: his personality makes her feel at ease as he reminds her of the elderly residents of her parents care facility she grew up in, his body turns her on. Both are equally disgusting to me.
Exactly ….. And yes in a nutshell
his time in the all day - buffet Stephanoligy… has worn thin

along with his snorting on camera 🎥 which is a huge relief 😮💨

SSB has far more adults 🧑 around now and it highlights his lack of life skills …
my guess is he’s overreached on many levels …. And overstepped his time in the chamber of doom … once banished from pillow talk … you don’t tend to survive .. he could ask Marie !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hi fellow tattlers!

Glad it's not Covid! Hope you find another treatment.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No Point Ryan's latest vlog
I watched it and I got a lump in my throat. I know Rien isn't the brightest, but when he said. Oh, this is from the Mandalay period, I don't don't know anything about it.
I thought, how can you not know anything about it? The British came during that period and colonised Myanmar... If he had his primary school in France, well okay, then maybe he learned about France and Indochine instead... 🤷‍♀️
No research is performed. He had time, and he did narration for his vlog, again he had ample time to research. It's the bare minimum effort!
Jackie Chan.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I watched it and I got a lump in my throat. I know Rien isn't the brightest, but when he said. Oh, this is from the Mandalay period, I don't don't know anything about it.
I thought, how can you not know anything about it? The British came during that period and colonised Myanmar... If he had his primary school in France, well okay, then maybe he learned about France and Indochine instead... 🤷‍♀️
No research is performed. He had time, and he did narration for his vlog, again he had ample time to research. It's the bare minimum effort!
View attachment 778443
Lazy arse - even if he picked 3 items to research and talk about them - it would have been ok - but no, all prices and shlock. France antiques blah blah bargain. If he had not ended with 'do you want to know more, let me know" I could have refrained from slapping him but we learned nothing to start with only that he find antiques for value as catnip.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Good Morning everybody.
Just came by to continue my archaeology friend's comments.

- Is 36:00 , the mosaic with a mosaic from the Nile. He says :" were the inhabitants in this house in Pompeii, actually from Egypt? More than likely, YES" 🥴🥴 I would never dare make such an assumption. They think there was like a catalogue they used with finished motifs that you could choose from, cos there are many similar floors in various places. Anyone could had seen that and just liked it, or wanted it cos it was fashionable at the time. And "ordered " it. Doesn't mean they had anything to do with Egypt as such. Maybe they found it exotic.
- He is rather confident ey 😂😂
- I love his royal looking logo as well 😂😂😂 Uhm... monogram.

So if he used an enema, there'd be nothing of him left. He may be passionate about Egyptology, but since my friend kindly tore him to shreds, means he lacks insight and getting his hands dirty with actually working with objects, not faffing around spewing hypothesis after hypothesis, which may be wrong and leading his viewers believe he is correct. :rolleyes:
also someone mentioned that English may not be his first language. He was born and brought up in South Africa where English and Afrikaans and one of the indigenous languages are all taught at school. Not only that, he was given English first names, not Afrikaans ones. There is no excuse for using words with incorrect meanings in a documentary. He just loves himself to bits. I posted a comment for him to read, we will see if I am shot down in flames. lol

View attachment 778443
I do not know how ANYONE can watch this moron, who cannot even articulate properly. Hellooo I am RYOOOOOON. I've been scammed, please send dosh. OMG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Great news @HalcyonOrganic re your new job. Best wishes re your health.

Interesting views re BJJ's study. I saw it as confirmation of their relationship. They now have a suite of rooms near each other. Her study is mid renovation. It provide space for his clothes and purchases and will be cosy in winter just the two of them.

Whilst I gleefully watched Marie's video of Versailles showing the romances, it was a passive aggressive action, showing their backs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 778443
you watch Ryan's vlog? I dont. his accent is annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.