The Chateau Diaries #5 Gin, sin & presents in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she started on TV, remember - she did Escape to the Chateau DIY for a number of seasons! I am with you though in so far as that she probably doesn't need that type of exposure (and work hours) anymore given her easy success on Youtube. That's why few Youtubers ever go on mainstream TV, I suspect they get tons of offers but make so much more money through their own content, with more freedom to create whatever they want, whenever they want. TV is so much more restrictive - you can't sneak in hidden ads, can't get that sweet affiliate money (Stephanie, get on that - does Spode have an affiliate program? Or that champagne you always advertise?), and no Patreon for a TV show.
Plus as I know from working in TV production she'd have to pay for all the music she uses. So it all has to be declared, whether it is background music or live performances. I wonder when the copyright owners will get on to her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder whats up with Mason these days (it also can be to provoke him so he puts a ring on it)
Sj needs a life sponsor and the whole château is her springboard to the high life she is after
I dread to think where Mason may want to put a ring given his sungazing bat hanging form. 😅
:unsure: Maybe that's what happened to the Cockring club in Amsterdam .. he bought it with Grandma's millions and then went ski slope broke again. 😂
Her IG is full of #lifestyleblogger before the Ch4 ETTCDIY television opportunity. Says it all. 🍾💰✈☀🥳

• Haha
Why, that would be the one with OFFICIAL in its moniker, run by the eccentric Canadian Karen ‘cbomb’. But the hapless Brenda (Dear Brenda) is our OFFICIAL favourite superfan here!
Thats the official fan page, the official chateau page is just 'chateau de lalande'

Reactions: 2
CATCH HEAVEN: The Oscars Princess and Her Three Merry Men!!!

The gifts from the angels have fallen from afar and a star is born tonight.
The golden child decrees that scholarships for the underprivileged we will see, for those little Africans that have less money.

‘My wings they will fly me and then they will see how a good education and privilege was the making of me
I shirk and don’t work!
I smother with love the ones that follow, but only to gain a gift tomorrow
I shall talk to them and show them the way!
Roll out the red carpet and don't you fret
I'm an Arts success to all that I impress
Of course, a good example I will be
If they grovel on bended knee!'

#whataloadofpeacocks

1607797526538.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it just me ? Or does that look like a ram mounting a ewe?:unsure:
cats organ playing was fabulous !
Omg you are so spot on!!!
And how does one have not one but TWO rotting crèches in the attic and zero Nativity figurines? With her years of hoarding and the fact that there are generations of Catholic in her family and no ‘my father bought me this over the top Nativity set at an auction’? Hopefully she left enough bread crumbs for the super fans (23 cm tall please) to fill the entire chapel by the end of 12 days of Christmas! Plus opening beauty Advent calendars in the chapel was really grotesque.
And even though I fast forward during any and all singing I’m totally Team Kat! Ahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm up to THE CHRISTMAS DIARIES: 1st day of ADVENT!!!
And I'm having difficulty watching it, it's so plastic. Everything is PAARFECT, and Natti wants to sleep on the couch in SJ's study, and Phillip oozes smack me up the side of the head, mirroring of his godess. It's driving me nuts. How am I going to catch up... Oh well at least they have mummies baubel that didn't go to South Africa to put on the xmas tree :sick:🤮

At least he's not standing there in his robe... FFS

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
IKR, her obsequious over-familiarity with literal strangers, display of grandiose self importance and entitlement, constant shameless and guilt free exploitation of others and and obsession with cultivating a façade that she and SJ and family are operating as one united front is fascinating and irritating in equal measure.

I'm amazed the armchair psychologists on here aren't all over this character study - she's straight out of the pages of the narcissists playbook
firstly, let me just say that I am not an armchair psychologist, I am not real one either, it is true that I also possess a degree which allows me to diagnose people as it is true that I shouldn't do it as my past time on the social media because it is uber unprofessional since it is not my current profession, I am here to dust of some knowledge and some people observing skills to amuse myself and others on my way. When I came here I was wondering if anyone else sees what I see, but I didn't know that coming here will be more fun than comments under daily mail articles. And I thank you for that. I also believe that noone is taking this forum here too seriously neither themselves, at the end of the day - it is lalaland we are talking here about, not quantum physics.
The price our chatelaine pays for her magpie hoarding and ego boosting needs is that she put her persona on display for all to see, admire and inevitably criticize. As much as Brenda is an amusing case study, she is there as one protagonist on SJ theather boards, sad old lady in an Irish forgotten village. To me she is boring and predictable and so to say on the lower scale of the intelligence spectrum on the other hand Sj and some asylum associates, they are quite difficult to uncover for the naked eye, and I must say this sparks my personal interest more, to observe how people engineering is done properly regardless or better say thank to little self-esteem and possibly some abandonment issues.

• Heart
firstly, let me just say that I am not an armchair psychologist, I am not real one either, it is true that I also possess a degree which allows me to diagnose people as it is true that I shouldn't do it as my past time on the social media because it is uber unprofessional since it is not my current profession, I am here to dust of some knowledge and some people observing skills to amuse myself and others on my way. When I came here I was wondering if anyone else sees what I see, but I didn't know that coming here will be more fun than comments under daily mail articles. And I thank you for that. I also believe that noone is taking this forum here too seriously neither themselves, at the end of the day - it is lalaland we are talking here about, not quantum physics.
The price our chatelaine pays for her magpie hoarding and ego boosting needs is that she put her persona on display for all to see, admire and inevitably criticize. As much as Brenda is an amusing case study, she is there as one protagonist on SJ theather boards, sad old lady in an Irish forgotten village. To me she is boring and predictable and so to say on the lower scale of the intelligence spectrum on the other hand Sj and some asylum associates, they are quite difficult to uncover for the naked eye, and I must say this sparks my personal interest more, to observe how people engineering is done properly regardless or better say thank to little self-esteem and possibly some abandonment issues.
Can you be more specific, it looks more like a mini thesis you just wrote. Are you generalising or talking about someone in specific. I think your input is interesting you definitely have a sharper eye than most people. I'm all ears.

Reactions: 3
Thats the official fan page, the official chateau page is just 'chateau de lalande'
Yes, quite correct. But the plain Chateau de Lalande FB page is boring, barren, businesslike, bland and banal (as it should be). It needs the word OFFICIAL in its title and then it needs some bullying of other lesser pages in its comments to be truely OFFICIAL. OFFICIALDOM is earned through hard grifting, enticing and celebrating regular comments from confused Lalanders such as Gerald and Selmar. Superfans are the beating heart of the crumbling toile non-listed pink-gravelled wonky shuttered remote dry-laked peacock and hedgehog sanctuary. Any chatelaine knows that when it comes to OFFICIAL there is no substitute for patrons, and patrons frequent FB fan sites almost as much as Etsy, both OFFICIAL and non-official (right Brenda?).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Jeez. Brenda taking the credit for the Chateau Diaries reaching 100k subscribers. « Thank you for sharing my posts........ »
5981AD5E-9178-44A0-87C0-E78F30ABB146.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Jeez. Brenda taking the credit for the Chateau Diaries reaching 100k subscribers. « Thank you for sharing my posts........ »
View attachment 344495
Oh dear, the red carpet oscars will be happening!!

I'm moving ahead quite quickly now, and it's easier to watch with the sound off. I'm on 4th day but it is still super cringe.
I feel your pain

As much as Brenda is an amusing case study, she is there as one protagonist on SJ theather boards, sad old lady in an Irish forgotten village.
Its ok sandro37 the doc's in white coats are on their way to lock her back up in the asylum
1607802779600.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Marie looks like she's on a good dose of xanax in day 5 14:44. I would probably also be if I was there in that nuthouse.

• Haha
Marie looks like she's on a good dose of xanax in day 5 14:44. I would probably also be if I was there in that nuthouse.
I would need some serious doses of fentanyl if i was locked down with SJ and pretentious phillip

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.