The Chateau Diaries #5 Gin, sin & presents in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Viva La Loca for the most liked thread name suggestion.

I may have time to do a summary of thread #4 but if someone beats me to it then so be it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A Recap (of sorts)

So, what happened there then? You know, in The Chateau Diaries #4 thread. Jarvis in jeopardy? Perhaps Tattle teetering? We attracted the attention of the moderators like gifts are attracted to Lalande; we promise to keep on (one of our many chateau related) topic, not turn our attentions to each other and respect the sliver of privacy our social media subjects still have left.

Despite the gentle reminder of the pesky rules we still managed to muse about our chatelaine’s motivations and attentions, took a critical eye to those folk of Lalande who are there by choice or circumstance and roll our collective eyes at the antics of the “Superfan”. On the superfan topic, fan Facebook pages vying for ‘OFFICIAL’ status did not go unnoticed. New members (all welcome!), some of which may even be the superfans themselves, tested which buttons to push.

We mused as to whether our Chateau characters, including Mummy (with video evidence we think) were lurking. We noticed cryptic signs of such (we are ‘down the rabbit hole’ aren’t we?) and we await with glee a future sign in the Diaries (turn that plate upside down or tap that teacup twice with the teaspoon Lalanders).

Wonderful ditties, poems, limericks (Donegals) and mashed up Christmas lyrics were shared. Photos and posters were expertly produced. We still despaired at the ‘gift grab’ yet we still watched. We over-analyzed the bumpy journey the ‘Trotters’, MP, Ryan, Dan and fam. and others were getting, riding on the silk robe-tails of our fearless chatelaine.

We look forward to December, Christmas ridiculousness, Patreon secrets being shared and weird interpretations of “life, love and laughter” on our small screens.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
A Recap (of sorts)

So, what happened there then? You know, in The Chateau Diaries #4 thread. Jarvis in jeopardy? Perhaps Tattle teetering? We attracted the attention of the moderators like gifts are attracted to Lalande; we promise to keep on (one of our many chateau related) topic, not turn our attentions to each other and respect the sliver of privacy our social media subjects still have left.

Despite the gentle reminder of the pesky rules we still managed to muse about our chatelaine’s motivations and attentions, took a critical eye to those folk of Lalande who are there by choice or circumstance and roll our collective eyes at the antics of the “Superfan”. On the superfan topic, fan Facebook pages vying for ‘OFFICIAL’ status did not go unnoticed. New members (all welcome!), some of which may even be the superfans themselves, tested which buttons to push.

We mused as to whether our Chateau characters, including Mummy (with video evidence we think) were lurking. We noticed cryptic signs of such (we are ‘down the rabbit hole’ aren’t we?) and we await with glee a future sign in the Diaries (turn that plate upside down or tap that teacup twice with the teaspoon Lalanders).

Wonderful ditties, poems, limericks (Donegals) and mashed up Christmas lyrics were shared. Photos and posters were expertly produced. We still despaired at the ‘gift grab’ yet we still watched. We over-analyzed the bumpy journey the ‘Trotters’, MP, Ryan, Dan and fam. and others were getting, riding on the silk robe-tails of our fearless chatelaine.

We look forward to December, Christmas ridiculousness, Patreon secrets being shared and weird interpretations of “life, love and laughter” on our small screens.
Thanks @ChocLili. Perfectly summed up.
Bring on the banter. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@sandro37 "you just killed me! 😂😂😂 please tell me more!"

They are from the uk and it became one of the most spectacular and biggest club nights in Ibiza in the 90's. Their format was all about the 'party' and the staged show that was put on. Very burlesque / studio 54. Two of the four co-owners curated/styled the parties and also did a live sex show. There was a film about it all but you will not find any traces of it now for love or money. I suspect Mike and Claire (who did the live sex shows) have wiped all internet traces of it as they now have children. The film was sold on video so someone somewhere will have it.
Lots of famous people partied there and then at the former brothel which became the manumission hotel - jade jagger, kate moss, all sorts. Lisa I'Anson lost her radio1 dj job as she went down a rabbit hole there, and lost her job in a very public sacking (sex, drugs and rock n roll).

The way SJ goes on about the 'party' and the way they all play dress up reminds me so much of Mike & Claire Manumission. MPotts with his camera taking fawning pics of his muse SJ - Mike Manumission. SJ's responses - Claire Manumission. The repeated use of and focus on the 'party'.

The other two club co-owners did not agree with or participate in the live sex show or the intense debauched ingestation of drugs. The authorities closed down the hotel in the end and it also took Claire two or more years to deal with / get over her drug use.
1606554408419.png
This is them straight after their 'performance'.

Wish I could post a youtube link for you but they have definitely wiped all traces from the web, even footage that club goers filmed. They probably have an ongoing monitoring of youtube postings. There was all sorts years ago but now nothing.

and someone very conveniently posted an actual photo of the great wannabe chatelaine BG ( with thankfully the grandsons? face blanked out). Hmmm :unsure: I still wonder who that person really is la la lande.

Psychoanalysis of the fawning muse was undertaken and quite frankly I think hit the nail on the head whether people like it or not.

And regardless of privacy laws and postings taken down from here it does not change the fact that SJ has shown the whole world where her flat is in London in her vlogs.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Good morning ladies & gentlemen, :)👌🌞☕ Nice to see we have a new place to gather and natter, and I hope Peacock lady, Soll, and other sharp tongues will find us. Guess what I am currently "watching"? Selmars new video. I like the guy, and hey he has 10 000 followers! His videos are about as exciting as Michael Petherics videos, a very slow pace indeed. Still, there is a differnce. No begging bowl, just genuine gentle observances, and his calming voice in the background. I put it on, adds and all, because I wish him well. But I am not really watching. If I get struck down with Covid and lie flat on a bed sick as a dog, then these Selmar videos will be what I will watch...I am sure they would be balm for a sick soul. Michael Petherick, over 200 000 subscribers!?! How? Why??? Our queen, Stephanie has about half? Is there no justice in the world? She is a pro, he is winging it, he is not even producing much of his cr**. Sounds like I have something against the guy, I don't , I just think he is on a train to nowhere and he needs to wake up get off, and start putting some effort in! He is so lucky, he should see this and do all he can to benefit from that luck, build on it. Lazy git. Poor little sod has a new puppy his mama says, so we must understand that he is busy playing with that...WTF!?! Well, Stephanie will make an advent calendar without him, with young Phillip, and I must say I look forward to that! Stephanie (and this site too) is my guilty secret, my wife think I am in here working. She has only seen Stephanie on TV, and did not notice that I took a fancy to her :LOL:, now my breaks are so much more fun when I have home office, you guys provide endless entertainment!🙊🙉🙈 Have a great weekend all virtual sleuths ;)🌞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Stephanie (and this site too) is my guilty secret, my wife think I am in here working. She has only seen Stephanie on TV, and did not notice that I took a fancy to her :LOL:
😂😂 My OH knows that I like Selmar ;) We both wish he would motor on over here to us. For woodworking skills only!! but I could fawn from afar.
Have a good weekend with your family 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
@sandro37 "you just killed me! 😂😂😂 please tell me more!"

They are from the uk and it became one of the most spectacular and biggest club nights in Ibiza in the 90's. Their format was all about the 'party' and the staged show that was put on. Very burlesque / studio 54. Two of the four co-owners curated/styled the parties and also did a live sex show. There was a film about it all but you will not find any traces of it now for love or money. I suspect Mike and Claire (who did the live sex shows) have wiped all internet traces of it as they now have children. The film was sold on video so someone somewhere will have it.
Lots of famous people partied there and then at the former brothel which became the manumission hotel - jade jagger, kate moss, all sorts. Lisa I'Anson lost her radio1 dj job as she went down a rabbit hole there, and lost her job in a very public sacking (sex, drugs and rock n roll).

The way SJ goes on about the 'party' and the way they all play dress up reminds me so much of Mike & Claire Manumission. MPotts with his camera taking fawning pics of his muse SJ - Mike Manumission. SJ's responses - Claire Manumission. The repeated use of and focus on the 'party'.

The other two club co-owners did not agree with or participate in the live sex show or the intense debauched ingestation of drugs. The authorities closed down the hotel in the end and it also took Claire two or more years to deal with / get over her drug use.
View attachment 326827This is them straight after their 'performance'.

Wish I could post a youtube link for you but they have definitely wiped all traces from the web, even footage that club goers filmed. They probably have an ongoing monitoring of youtube postings. There was all sorts years ago but now nothing.

and someone very conveniently posted an actual photo of the great wannabe chatelaine BG ( with thankfully the grandsons? face blanked out). Hmmm :unsure: I still wonder who that person really is la la lande.

Psychoanalysis of the fawning muse was undertaken and quite frankly I think hit the nail on the head whether people like it or not.

And regardless of privacy laws and postings taken down from here it does not change the fact that SJ has shown the whole world where her flat is in London in her vlogs.
thank you for the explanation, I didn't know about this at all (I know about studio 54 etc.- but this skipped me somehow)
I am very open-minded, and from what you said, I can imagine, this idea is very probable and I would not be twice surprised, I wonder if Nic wears the paper bag for this reason ;)
I think that you busted superfans' bubble about it being all cute proper fairy-like 12 yrs old girl princess dress-up 👻

as regards the privacy, to me it only goes to show that "poor me" Stephanie had almost half a million pounds!!! already 23 years ago!! (even if it was her father's) if you do the math she was 22 - so during of after uni
don't get me wrong there is no shortage of rich people all around but how many of them are whining that they never got a present from a mum when they have barn bull of Venetian mirrors on top of everything else, the sense of her distorted reality doesn't surprise me, what does is, that certain people don't want to see it, as it doesn't fit the narrative they believed since the beginning

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That's true but posting the exact address here makes it easier for all the sickos out there to find it. I know that area of London very well but wouldn't have been able to recognise the street from the few glimpses of the exterior she gave. The houses around there are all very similar.

The chateau address is obviously public because it's a business but at least the there's usually other people there in case some weirdo turns up. In the flat she's usually alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A tattle mystery for the weekend? Maybe we have been spelling Stephanie's name wrong?
Dear Agents, this is gold, because I've realized that I saw Nics whole name somewhere - he owns London flat above SJ's and the company or what it is, is set up at his flat's address (together with potty and olivier all the same address 0 the same company), she bought it few months after him

I was wondering why she is hanging out with him that he might live nearby, little did I know, he lives / lived above her

That's true but posting the exact address here makes it easier for all the sickos out there to find it. I know that area of London very well but wouldn't have been able to recognise the street from the few glimpses of the exterior she gave. The houses around there are all very similar.

The chateau address is obviously public because it's a business but at least there are usually other people there in case some weirdo turns up. In the flat she's usually alone.
if it would be because of sickos I would get it, but seriously, the sicko can just turn up at lalaland and open himself a door

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

The chateau address is obviously public because it's a business but at least the there's usually other people there in case some weirdo turns up. In the flat she's usually alone.
Absolutely agree - many weirdos out there - address should not be posted here for them to easily pick up on. We have expressed our deep concern about stalkers. They can make their own investigation (lets hope not though)
I sussed out her flat location last year from the visuals and events in the vlogs (had covid last oct/nov, bored and ill on sofa). It was very easy to do from the vlogs but my day job is MI6.

@Takeaway Setphanie - 😲 you just can't get the staff nowadays. Whoever input that data probably works for HMRC - useless, just bloody useless

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
A tattle mystery for the weekend? Maybe we have been spelling Stephanies name wrong?
btw the name is not correct (maybe on purpose? hups?), in the land register it is as we know it

@ peony89 why do you assume that she is alone there, I don't think for a second that this lady is ever without a companion (as all her exes live close by)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What is a nad register?
sorry typo, the land register, but you can go and dig any register really, it can be company register all sorts of registers out there, all public - FOR A REASON!

A tattle mystery for the weekend? Maybe we have been spelling Stephanies name wrong?
I somehow knew that there will be more to the story but honestly didn't expect to see all this connected, again nothing wrong with connections, fairly normal in this world - just the backstory is somehow hmm a dream

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Typo for land register, probably!

That company is just a structure for paying th management/service charge for the property I think. Byt it does show that they all seem to flit in and out of that address.

omg you will all die, their company they are part of has a freehold on that flat

also 98200 - Undifferentiated service-producing activities of private households for own use

EU Economic Activity Classification :
This class includes the undifferentiated subsistence services-producing activities of households. These activities include cooking, teaching, caring for household members and other services produced by the household for its own subsistence. If households are also engaged in the production of multiple goods for subsistence purposes, they are classified to the undifferentiated goods-producing subsistence activities of households.

so @Zebraaah your theory doesn't add up (just sayin') but let me see 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hot off the press.. People on the fan club pages suggesting SJ does a Calender with MP photos, and a LL recipe book.. And our old friend BG has jumped on it saying, be careful what you wish for, something coming out b4 Christmas. I've asked if it's SJ and LL organising it, and she's got a bit funny....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
omg you will all die, their company they are part of has a freehold on that flat

also 98200 - Undifferentiated service-producing activities of private households for own use

EU Economic Activity Classification :
This class includes the undifferentiated subsistence services-producing activities of households. These activities include cooking, teaching, caring for household members and other services produced by the household for its own subsistence. If households are also engaged in the production of multiple goods for subsistence purposes, they are classified to the undifferentiated goods-producing subsistence activities of households.

so @Zebraaah your theory doesn't add up (just sayin') but let me see 🧐
That's exactly my theory. They all own part of the freehold. That's totally normal.

Hot off the press.. People on the fan club pages suggesting SJ does a Calender with MP photos, and a LL recipe book.. And our old friend BG has jumped on it saying, be careful what you wish for, something coming out b4 Christmas. I've asked if it's SJ and LL organising it, and she's got a bit fuuny....
Ooh PLEASE submit the Benidorm art for the July image. Nice and summery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.