The Chateau Diaries #5 Gin, sin & presents in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can recommend "foxes afloat" 🙂
He really is making it a negative experience. He can wear what he likes, but he is always rolling his eyes that he is forced to wear womens clothing. If he just didn't say anything, no one would care! But he just has to be sooo complantive.

Reactions: 1
I saw an apparition in the last video day 12 24:52 I think it might be Marie, coming and going through a back door in the background of the window. Cat spots it. I wonder whats going on there, Marie might be feeling the effects of shallow behaviour from her beloved mistress. who knows. But I do feel sorry for her, she's a good girl and deserves to be elsewhere.
I suspect Marie was preparing dinner for everyone...

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The Chateau Diaries #6 Gifters, grifters, drifters, snifters & spendthrifters ???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are you sure Michael and Ruth are married? Not that it matters. I had a think about SJ and I'm actually starting to feel sorry for her. When in her 30s she is alone with a broken down chateau, no business plan except to renovate and sell (which changed) no real passion or capability to make a go of it as a business (primerly always a home), and until quite recently she lived for when her friends arrived or she travelled once a month for a week to London. Arrested development.
Thought it was interesting that SJ’s family had their first family home (moved out of the nursing home) when she turned 13. Sure that added to her arrested development. I guess after that move they became multi millionaires and by the time she was 29 they owned multiple properties.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Day 10, around 22:48
She sings a few bars from Mozarts Requiem, the alto part.
LOL that's an organ demo - Cat even says at 21.58 "its even got a choir in singing Mozart's Requiem"

So THIS is why some people think Cat is an amazing singer? Because she half-arse mumbled 2 syllables at 22.01 and 4 syllables at 22.06?

Hardly Glyndebourne.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.