The Chateau Diaries #5 Gin, sin & presents in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm itching to have a moan. Marie deserves a medal I tell you. She's waiting on everyone hand and foot. It's wrong. Everyone except obviously the owners should be doing something to help. Every video I see, Marie is slaving away in the kitchen and even service at the table. I know she loves SJ but it has to be a two way street, love. I don't get it.
Almost every vlog , SJ says to Marie, You know I love you, don't you? Or have I told you that I love you! Does she think that's all she needs to say, to keep Marie waiting on her hand and foot?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The advent offering tonight is actually giving me Christmas feels. Everyone except SJ has gorgeous memories. It’s giving me Christmas feels and Christmas feels sorry for her going by what she’s saying about her past Christmases. Wee love. Barbies and left alone 😢
Get the new thread going and we can thrash it out.
My vote goes either to ChocLili and her curiouser suggestion or whoever it was that punted « All I want for Christmas is MORE. »
I would need some serious doses of fentanyl if i was locked down with SJ and pretentious phillip
It is like hut fever after a few days of being together. Just waiting for someone to die... 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Um yikes, I won't agree with you there, but each to their own. Knock your socks off.

day 5 27:39 Omg, that guy has turned into a megalomaniac, (then again maybe he was already), and is literally SJ's b1tch, what the hell is he wearing and why does his head look like an alien. I'm really starting to dislike him more and more he is so false. At least SJ can make false look almost real but this guy has no experience. How am I going to continue watching this BS. I'll have to find a new series to watch.
It's not his fault. He's been sucked in by SJ into believing that he is her special friend. He just doesn't have the insight to know he's being cleverly manipulated for someone else’s destructive agenda, and is as yet an unsuspecting minion,

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The advent offering tonight is actually giving me Christmas feels. Everyone except SJ has gorgeous memories. It’s giving me Christmas feels and Christmas feels sorry for her going by what she’s saying about her past Christmases. Wee love. Barbies and left alone 😢
Get the new thread going and we can thrash it out.
My vote goes either to ChocLili and her curiouser suggestion or whoever it was that punted « All I want for Christmas is MORE. »
Nutty Nati wins the Employee of the Month Award for keeping up the best sycophantic face.
(Careful Nutty, didn’t your mum ever tell you if the wind changes you’ll stay like that.)
We can see you're dead behind the eyes.
Blink twice for yes and ask Marie for some Xanax.
View attachment 344633
Exactly, to good to be true. By daylight organised secretary and at night sexy dancer. She is 38 and I am quite sure she wants kids. I am waiting for her to announce that she is pregnant one day leaving us all to guess by whom.

Reactions: 4
classical music is mostly in the public domain, therefore not under copyright, since the artist died and it is 70 yrs after his death (or 50 yrs in other countries)
Their dance party/let’s tape others cleaning up the kitchen is all pop music..

Reactions: 1
I wondered this, too. But today in the q&a she explained that her mum didn't like to decorate on Christmas at all. And when still living in the nursing home they usually had a Xmas celebration with the patients and only some private gift opening before work on Xmas day. Kind of sad
Didn’t she say in Day 9 or 10 that she mainly spent holidays with her French grandmother. Also that she would go to HK with a school friend? I can’t keep up.

Reactions: 7
Um no. Every scrap of music has to be paid for. The party music, the music played in the background when cooking in the kitchen. This is something which I know about as have had to do music returns for many TV programmes to MCPS & PRS who are the bodies responsible for music use.
One of my favorite subscribers to watch is Harald Baldrwho travels around remote areas of the world and vlogs it.
But he's said a number of times how even 10 seconds of background music can cause his video to get demonetized and then all ad revenue for the video goes to the record label who owns the copyright and there's absolutely nothing he can do to combat it.
I was thinking about her signing, you are right about background music

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she say in Day 9 or 10 that she mainly spent holidays with her French grandmother. Also that she would go to HK with a school friend? I can’t keep up.
Yes, she said summer sent to grandma in France, Christmas with a friend every year in HK.. but said in another blog, she spent Christmas with grandma! Stories are getting confused.. vying for pity?? Poor me, sent away by mummy at every opportunity ... jealous of my closeness to daddy!

#6 Chat ooo Len hunger games - the reprise
All I want for Christmas is more, tut!

Last edited:
so Potty is coming for Xmas with his concubine, this will be an interesting dynamic for baby jesus jeans

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Almost every vlog , SJ says to Marie, You know I love you, don't you? Or have I told you that I love you! Does she think that's all she needs to say, to keep Marie waiting on her hand and foot?
Yes. It's hold/cold/hot/cold. Leaves the victim in a constant state of confusion.

• Heart
  • Haha
the most powerful weapon is to confuse the victim, distort their reality so they stop trusting their judgement and dive deep into the rabbit hole ...
Thats right and infact it is very dangerous, the long term effects are sometimes irreversible. Victims lose their inner selves and become shells, and the perpertrator lives vicariously through them. The vicim then only feels fullfilled if the perpertrator gives them a cookie and even a one liner, it keeps them satisfied, but like puppies who need feeding it makes for a lot of mouths to feed, and it becomes a chore for the perpertrator, so much easier to just get them all into one room and share the blessings to them all at the same time. The victims of a narcissist are called narcissistic supply, nothing more nothing less. They are bitten by the vampire or vampiress in this case. They forget how to function alone. They are in a twilight zone.

• Heart
the last dig of the day, if you allow :m
it seems not to be so far fetched, that we are here for some entertainment this season,
apparently, chatelaine realized that her vlogmas is :poop: and it doesn't really work with 🍼👖so she is now virtually calling for MP to come and save the day, so they can be camera besties again
imagine this travesty show when potty, nutty, concubine, architect, some other admirers together with MP will be celebrating at the chateau leaving jesus jeans suicidal

Thats right and infact it is very dangerous, the long term effects are sometimes irreversible. Victims lose their inner selves and become shells, and the perpertrator lives vicariously through them. The vicim then only feels fullfilled if the perpertrator gives them a cookie and even a one liner, it keeps them satisfied, but like puppies who need feeding it makes for a lot of mouths to feed, and it becomes a chore for the perpertrator, so much easier to just get them all into one room and share the blessings to them all at the same time. The victims of a narcissist are called narcissistic supply, nothing more nothing less. They are bitten by the vampire or vampiress in this case. They forget how to function alone. They are in a twilight zone.
this should be a subject at high schools or in some digestible form even sooner
btw you can observe one of these walking shells aka Marie and "you know I love you" crumbs

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
the last dig of the day, if you allow :m
it seems not to be so far fetched, that we are here for some entertainment this season,
apparently, chatelain realized that her vlogmas is :poop: and it doesn't really work with 🍼👖so she is now virtually calling for MP to come and save the day, so they can be camera bestie again
imagine this travesty show when potty, nutty, concubine, architect, some other admirers together with MP will be celebrating at the chateau leaving jesus jeans suicidal
You can see into the future.. you should consider becoming a psychic

• Haha
Nutty Nati wins the Employee of the Month Award for keeping up the best sycophantic face.
(Careful Nutty, didn’t your mum ever tell you if the wind changes you’ll stay like that.)
We can see you're dead behind the eyes.
Blink twice for yes and ask Marie for some Xanax.
View attachment 344633
You're falling into the trap of blaming the SJ victims by calling Natti 'nutty'. Most normal people don't realise they're being manipulated by a narcissist.

Are you sure Michael and Ruth are married? Not that it matters. I had a think about SJ and I'm actually starting to feel sorry for her. When in her 30s she is alone with a broken down chateau, no business plan except to renovate and sell (which changed) no real passion or capability to make a go of it as a business (primerly always a home), and until quite recently she lived for when her friends arrived or she travelled once a month for a week to London. Arrested development.

• Sick
You can see into the future.. you should consider becoming a psychic
I saw an apparition in the last video day 12 24:52 I think it might be Marie, coming and going through a back door in the background of the window. Cat spots it. I wonder whats going on there, Marie might be feeling the effects of shallow behaviour from her beloved mistress. who knows. But I do feel sorry for her, she's a good girl and deserves to be elsewhere.

I know. I have been one. A guy who I was in a relationship was one. I clicked what he was when I tried to help him. Found his ex's pintrest page where she was posting loads of motivational quotes. One of which mentioned narcissist. When I found out he was a multiple cheat everything fell into place. They do your head in. I am a strong person but it broke me. Once you see the traits you can recognise others you have met. My sister is one. My ex boss was one. Pathological liars, superficially charming, controlling, everything is all about them.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.