The Chateau Diaries #5 Gin, sin & presents in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if you allow me I will take on Nutti, she is such a fake person, I cannot
she has permanent grin but watch her eyes if you want to know what she thinks :m

• Heart
Reactions: 7
if you allow me I will take on Nutti, she is such a fake person, I cannot
she has permanent grin but watch her eyes if you want to know what she thinks :m
She changed when she got her promotion from free slave to paid slave. Melagomania 101. She mirrors her boss.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
who else noticed that SJ is trying super hard not to appear childlike, narcissistic, less high pitched, grabby etc in past 2 weeks or so? She still is but I see that she is trying ...
ok, I take it back, I watched the newest GRAB (fka. CHATCH) and she was able to keep composure for maybe first 15 minutes ... and than sparkly shejt appeared.... and this happened

1607737152978.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Believe it or not they are all toxic by association..... Think about that one for a while

• Heart
was your boss sociopathic?
the comment about cheating meant to illustrate the naivity/black and white view of some of the views you have presented, and I don't mean to insult you, take it as a point for self reflection,
but to be fair, as you stated, you are scientist, you cannot help but seek black and white, and I understand you very well, just with human emotions it is not always possible. If you would presume that it is, it would cause error in your findings.

who else noticed that SJ is trying super hard not to appear childlike, narcissistic, less high pitched, grabby etc in past 2 weeks or so? She still is but I see that she is trying ...
I find it black and white to diagnose her with narcissism just from some videos. Also you don't give SJ any grace you ask from me.
Also it is a common believe that scientists think in black and white but quite the opposite is the truth if you want to be successful in research.
So what now? are people simple or complicated in human emotions?
Anyway let's talk about the fact that SJ obviously never had a fondue although this is eaten quite often in France. And although it contains her favourite food:cheese, baguette and wine?
And they really had Isabells table cloths from 70s moved to France? So she is a hoarder, too? At least we had a glimpse into the laundry room, it's quite orderly sofar 😊

With all the trading insults

🎅 covid cocktail 🍸 corner for everyone on tattle ......
Merry Christmas 🎄
Lovely, is there a dress code tonight?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She changed when she got her promotion from free slave to paid slave. Melagomania 101. She mirrors her boss.
I don't know if you've watched her interview, but Nati seems to know that this job can take her places. She left Argentina directly from an abusive relationship, followed another man to France from Thailand, and now she's independent for the first time in her life. She's helping with something that is suddenly raking in 20k a month during a crazy worldwide quarantine. It also sounds to me like she is doing most of the scheduling for the work being done. Nati's at work and she still loves her job.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Believe it or not they are all toxic by association..... Think about that one for a while
I see the toxicity in all of them but Kat (I am still waiting) but so far she seem like a truthteller, possibly surviving abuse but being able to cope
the problem is that she will suffer if she stays, she is tollerated for now, becuase Sj wants to be popular by association with Kat and Selmar (I know everyone is saying that SJ is sunshine and sparkless her poise around, but we know that she associates with who serves her best)

• Heart
I don't know if you've watched her interview, but Nati seems to know that this job can take her places. She left Argentina directly from an abusive relationship, followed another man to France from Thailand, and now she's independent for the first time in her life. She's helping with something that is suddenly raking in 20k a month during a crazy worldwide quarantine. It also sounds to me like she is doing most of the scheduling for the work being done. Nati's at work and she still loves her job.
I just find that when she's at the table and there is food on the table she becomes overpowering/aggressive. And she certainly doesn't do anything in the kitchen to help. I've never seen her cook. But she's quick to repremand Marie even from a sitting position at the table while Marie is still trying to look after everybody's food and needs. She's toxic this girl.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I just find that when she's at the table and there is food on the table she becomes overpowering/agressive. And she certainly doesn't do anything in the kitchen to help. I've never seen her cook. But she's quick to repremand Marie even from a sitting position at the table while Marie is still trying to look after everybody's food and needs. She's toxic this girl.
which one? Nutty or cat? I admit I watch it a bit seldomly now, but I ill pay more attention when there will be food =]

I have no qualms with cat, but she's starting to have a bit of an identity crisis due to all the fakeness, it's starting to show on her, she's losing sight of who she is and what she believes in and is starting to doubt herself. She must get out of there, she's the only one that can be saved

The thing is SJ has mastered her craft since forever, so she's really good at it. And she can switch and manoeuver, and smoke and mirrors really well, projection, gas lighting, occasionally taking the insult to show others she's fair play but it's only to reel them in and calm them down so she can dominate again. There is no empathy in this woman it's all about her. I am going to even go as far as to say I think she is a sociopath.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow, the yellow dress was but cool! I am excited to see what nati will wear since she knew for weeks that the dress was waiting for Stephanie and could make plans for her own dress. Sure she knew that there will be a special dress party or even a ball

I have no qualms with cat, but she's starting to have a bit of an identity crisis due to all the fakeness, it's starting to show on her, she's losing sight of who she is and what she believes in and is starting to doubt herself. She must get out of there, she's the only one that can be saved

The thing is SJ has mastered her craft since forever, so she's really good at it. And she can switch and manoeuver, and smoke and mirrors really well, projection, gas lighting, occasionally taking the insult to show others she's fair play but it's only to reel them in and calm them down so she can dominate again. There is no empathy in this woman it's all about her. I am going to even go as far as to say I think she is a sociopath.
Y'all writin' some heady, sexist fan fiction in here. Next, Murder in the Chateau. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder what she did for a living in Argentina?

I just find that when she's at the table and there is food on the table she becomes overpowering/aggressive. And she certainly doesn't do anything in the kitchen to help. I've never seen her cook. But she's quick to repremand Marie even from a sitting position at the table while Marie is still trying to look after everybody's food and needs. She's toxic this girl.
She did wash some dishes once with sexy dance moves and bake a cake or two. Also she must have done those kind of jobs the first time the was around- back then she didn't have this office job. But I can easily see her engage in a conversation with the boss eagerly nodding and smiling and looking all well coiffed and manicured while someone else does the dirty work instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I wonder what she did for a living in Argentina?
She kind of made it sound like she was living with family, and saving to get the hell out of the country. I don't think she says where she was working there. She does seem really frustrated trying to get her point across in English. I wish she was able to answer the same questions in Spanish because I'm happy to read subtitles for the real story.

Last edited:
A question as I've never lived in an old chateau during a european winter - what happens to unused rooms in winter - do you shut them up with no heating? Does extreme cold or damp impact cloth, paintings or even clothes? Or do you light a fire, turn heating on once in a while or strategically place hot water bottles in unused rooms?

Reactions: 2
A question as I've never lived in an old chateau during a european winter - what happens to unused rooms in winter - do you shut them up with no heating? Does extreme cold or damp impact cloth, paintings or even clothes? Or do you light a fire, turn heating on once in a while or strategically place hot water bottles in unused rooms?
Best would be to have constant moderate temperature in all unused rooms. But in a building this size this most cost a fortune. Though heating with electricity, too.
Damp/condensation is the worst what can happen. You want to avoid thermal bridges, which I like to believe are quite a lot in the chateau. I think they didn't calculate the heating needs properly and have a too small of a system. Maybe they got bad advice? I wonder why they invested in expensive thermal heating. But nobody told them to replace the windows? but Isabell should have known it? There are a few bad decisions made there and no real concept. In the end I guess they are used to be cold and just don't really mind it.

New thread soon! Chateau diaries #6 All I want for Christmas is more

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You don't have to be a soprano to have a good voice. I wrote what I wrote about Cat, because I meant it. It's no mistake. I know the song very well ( can sing it in my sleep), so I know exactly how the soprano (SJ) part goes.
I been singing the last 54 years of my life, so I can tell who sings wich part. And I also can listen to the parts separately, not only the high voice. Cat sang something (a few bars) in the beginning of the clip about the chapel. That girl can sing.
I didn't say that only sopranos have good voices. I said Cat did not have the dominant/soprano part of that harmony and that therefore it was not clear from that specific performance that she has an amazing voice. You went on to say above that your opinion about Cat's voice was based on something else she sang solo at a different part of the video, so I think we are in agreement.

I too am an experienced singer - (classically trained soprano and professional soloist having started formal training at age 6)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I really think some of the inmates of the asylum are starting to post here.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.