The Chateau Diaries #5 Gin, sin & presents in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And so a few here have come full circle..
The days of watching progress and history lessons about art and fabric have been forced to a halt. Dan desperate to get the roses color coaded on the court yard is the only progress we have seen in awhile. I had said previously that the inside Inter action between this cast of mishaps is not why I watched. However the Person in charge has come to the bottom of her barel and there is nothing left as I believe she has realized she is not as interesting as she thought...covid has hit people in many ways..maybe that is her malady.
In our social media world it becomes harder to hide the truth.
Now on the upside the 7th season of Angel and Dick are back on the original of original Escape to the chateau. Now WAIT A MINUTE..I understand all you may say about them but let's be honest..because they are. THEY NEVER PRETENDED TO BE ANYTHING BUT WHO THEY ARE. A COMMERCIAL PROFESIONAL
TELEVISION SHOW, and all the trappings that it brings with it.
They are grounded in their dream and living their bliss. It is an actuality that Stephanie can never replicate., its already been done.
( spell check ? sorry)
Does SJ EVER miss an opportunity to display her boobs and/or legs? I mean, come on, woman, you're in your l late 40s, for pete's sake. Have some dignity! And does anyone what happened to Michael Petherick? He used to be hanging around La Lande all the time.

Here you are
LOL! The phrase "PP's dance" made me think of another phrase I've heard: "The PP dance."

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🍾 🍹Enjoyable! I think they should just throw a party for every episode until Christmas🙌 🍇🎆 The girls looked very pleasing indeed! ⭐Phillip was cute dancing as a girl, and Stephanie and the boy have started finishing each other's sentences... Michael who? Selmar is good fun at parties, I preferred his Baker boys style to when he did his solo dance as a rock star... I think the Chatelaine may have a lie in tomorrow (so perhaps she will be up about 3pm?) Imagine this kind of party at Gwen & Billy's joint!? Thought not.🤔 The GIF of Phillip is as the long forgotten Mummy would say, "Wandafool". (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just can't bring myself to watch anymore...LOL! She seems to sit there and let everybody else do the work. Oh if you go on over to zazzle and google chateau Lalande, guess what you'll find there now?! Stephanie's father's wall paper, created by an anonymous user. I'm wondering when lockdown is over how many people will actually stay on?
I don't understand what's going on with that image on Zazzle 🤔 The account selling the giftwrap in SJ's father's design is in Reno, NV? What's going on? How is that allowed? Who's profiting?

Reactions: 6
I don't understand what's going on with that image on Zazzle 🤔 The account selling the giftwrap in SJ's father's design is in Reno, NV? What's going on? How is that allowed? Who's profiting?
It's Brenda Gibbons doing, she posted it on her facebook page sadly. She was being questioned by it by a fellow member. I think the location of Reno NV is probably where Zazzle is out of.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
OMG. The attic, basement and stables have been raided and all the discarded CATC gifts which have any tenuous connection to the festive season are retrieved, destined to feature in every advent video odyssey. The gift-givers will be so pleased! ImaGINe that! (and observing Marie get progressively more drunk was a treat)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It's Brenda Gibbons doing, she posted it on her facebook page sadly. She was being questioned by it by a fellow member. I think the location of Reno NV is probably where Zazzle is out of.
Good grief. As you can see, I'm new so I'm not up-to-speed with the ultra-fans. How did she even have access to the digital file? Or do the PDFs being sold this year include the 2019 painting image? 🤷‍♀️ SJ needs to quickly rein in the flouting of her copyrights.

Still gargling laughing at PP dancing, but watching it again I'm equally hysterical at Selmar's moves. Side-by-side, the two of them have me in stitches 😝

Wasn't too sure about SJ's moves though. Got slight Lauren Harries vibes

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Good grief. As you can see, I'm new so I'm not up-to-speed with the ultra-fans. How did she even have access to the digital file? Or do the PDFs being sold this year include the 2019 painting image? 🤷‍♀️ SJ needs to quickly rein in the flouting of her copyrights.

Still gargling laughing at PP dancing, but watching it again I'm equally hysterical at Selmar's moves. Side-by-side, the two of them have me in stitches 😝

Wasn't too sure about SJ's moves though. Got slight Lauren Harries vibes
From what I saw on the facebook page, I was blocked after I questioned Brenda, it was for her patreons. Someobody else pointed that out to Brenda as well. I think Stephanie has a battle on her hands if Brenda is going to use this to her advantage just because she's a high tired patreon.

Reactions: 7
From what I saw on the facebook page, I was blocked after I questioned Brenda, it was for her patreons. Someobody else pointed that out to Brenda as well. I think Stephanie has a battle on her hands if Brenda is going to use this to her advantage just because she's a high tired patreon.
Though on patreon she explicatly asked no to use the links for commercial use.

Does SJ EVER miss an opportunity to display her boobs and/or legs? I mean, come on, woman, you're in your l late 40s, for pete's sake. Have some dignity!
Only when she is available for sex😂 what else are those parties for? It would not be a proper Xmas party without hookups🥳It's 5 women and two male -she has to outshine them obviously. 😜🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Does SJ EVER miss an opportunity to display her boobs and/or legs? I mean, come on, woman, you're in your l late 40s, for pete's sake. Have some dignity!
She is 45 and has wonderful legs and the rest is not bad either. Why shouldn't she show what she's got. Don't like these fashion-cops telling people what to wear "at your age". Sorry
BUT I noticed that the other women were all dressed in black as if by chance.......
SJ askes Marie at around 15:00 what she would wear for the party and Marie replys that she had sent SJ a picture of one of SJs dresses that she would like to wear, to ask if she was allowed to. Answer SJ "The answer is always yes." Well, it's filmed by PP..........
And then at the cocktail-party,
SJ is the only woman dressed in the "Great Gatsby theme", in a light dress, shiny, gleaming, glittering. The others........ dark. 🤷‍♀️

Can't imagine that the dress Marie is wearing comes from SJs closet and if, there was nothing more cocktail-party-like ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
She is 45 and has wonderful legs and the rest is not bad either. Why shouldn't she show what she's got. Don't like these fashion-cops telling people what to wear "at your age". Sorry
BUT I noticed that the other women were all dressed in black as if by chance.......
SJ askes Marie at around 15:00 what she would wear for the party and Marie replys that she had sent SJ a picture of one of SJs dresses that she would like to wear, to ask if she was allowed to. Answer SJ "The answer is always yes." Well, it's filmed by PP..........
And then at the cocktail-party,
SJ is the only woman dressed in the "Great Gatsby theme", in a light dress, shiny, gleaming, glittering. The others........ dark. 🤷‍♀️
I think the other women just don't have the passion for playing dress up like Stephanie does. She's incredibly passionate about fancy dress. Honestly, I'd rather look gorgeous in a chic black dress than cartoonish in fancy dress any day - I think most women would agree with me.

Marie, Nati and Cat all looked amazing, much better than Stephanie in her flapper themed dress. If she wanted to outshine them, she would have ditched the fancy dress.

But do agree with you, Stephanie can wear whatever the hell she wants. And she looks good in almost anything, except that flapper dress 😆 There's no such thing as dressing for your age!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Coarsing alert

Can't imagine that the dress Marie is wearing comes from SJs closet and if, there was nothing more cocktail-party-like ?
Maybe they wanted to show solidarité, since probably nobody has a variety of party dresses in their suitcase. I wondered already if they go on a shopping trip before each party / occasion being often properly dressed? And how many suits does Selmar fit in his mobile home? 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok for what its worth, this years advent sucks so bad, boring, repetitive and nothing more than opening gifts and drinking. Last years was so much better loads of ideas to make items. This year its all about her free workers paying homage to a woman who really should know better. Very disappointed at least last year michael clampet petherick bought brilliant ideas to the table. Thats better now i have that off my chest. X

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Popcorn popped. Comfortable slippers on, One Thousand Stars robe draped over my shoulders. Just settling in for the angry Brenda show. Now THIS is entertainment!
Haha me too except its fluffy jimjams and a butty x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think the other women just don't have the passion for playing dress up like Stephanie does. She's incredibly passionate about fancy dress. Honestly, I'd rather look gorgeous in a chic black dress than cartoonish in fancy dress any day - I think most women would agree with me.

Marie, Nati and Cat all looked amazing,
and Mandy too

Natalia likes to wear beautiful clothes and she has a great style. The dress she wore with the sequined epaulettes which didn't stay in the right place was her first fashion-mistake (imo) I noticed.

Agree with you on the flapper dress that looked like she bought it from the Bezos company.

Natalia

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree that the other women looked so much better than SJ in their black outfits. I thought her flapper dress made her look much older than she is! It does surprise me that so many are taken in by this pleasure palace and shower LOTL with money and gifts. It's pretty obvious that she is way beter off than most of her fans. The whole chateau and its "restoration" are to provide a showcase for LOTL and her outfits. She's not restoring it for the nation as a historic building or she would ensure that its contents were historically accurate, and not full of a few historically correct objects plus a load of gaudy kitsch. It's purely a stage setting for a spoilt 45 year old child who desperately seeks attention. Even the workshops provide a stage for her, the organisers probably have to agree to let her perform in the final concert. It's only a matter of time until she becomes the model for a life drawing or portrait painting art workshop. Professional singers, actors, T.V. presenters, etc., have to work extremely hard to earn their living. SJ has a load of young minions to do the hard work for her in exchange for board and lodging, a few cocktails, and a robe supplied free of charge to Steph from the makers. She makes some vlogs, performs on them and then lounges around enjoying the gin and the attention. I'm sorry to sound harsh, I admit I still watch and need to wean myself off this charade but I am certainly not going to support a self-obsessed person's lifestyle by sending money, porcelain or even seeds! There are more worthy causes out there.

On another point, did anyone else note that the minions were all drinking from glass cocktail glasses and SJ and PP had the silver ones? It's gold seals again!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.