The Chateau Diaries #5 Gin, sin & presents in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
29.43 The glasses are all identical! And then she says ‘I’ve given Marie my gin...’ so suddenly the silver glasses appear. Oh dear god, I can’t stop analysing now. It’s like an illness...
It saddens me to say that we may be witnessing a superiority complex.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tonight’s was the best yet. Hilarious. Kat is so funny 😂. Loved the cooking section. Selmar is great, as usual. Marie... just not keen!

Reactions: 11
30:33 is a view of the trolley. There are a pair of the green and silver martini glasses on the end and one of the four new crystal martini glasses she just received.
And yes it is an illness! Like being the only sober person at a party and having the next morning playback!
Does SJ EVER miss an opportunity to display her boobs and/or legs? I mean, come on, woman, you're in your l late 40s, for pete's sake. Have some dignity! And does anyone what happened to Michael Petherick? He used to be hanging around La Lande all the time.

LOL! The phrase "PP's dance" made me think of another phrase I've heard: "The PP dance."
just watch the latest gift grab. She is really going for the male viewership with her modeling the bustier and then the onesie that was two sizes too small.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
just watch the latest gift grab. She is really going for the male viewership with her modeling the bustier and then the onesie that was two sizes too small.
I think that this was clear after the cleavage intro

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is anyone else weirded out by how fake the advent videos?

Obviously these were all filmed in November. They are pretending it’s Dec. 1, 2, 3....to maintain the day in life format of The Chateau Diaries.

For example, the shot of Nati in the kitchen drinking from a green cup with a straw, was purportedly shot this week, was in the Dec. 1 advent video intro. No doubt, lots of viewers will think these videos are close to real time, (i.e. in the past week) which they very much aren’t, and does seem deceptive.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tonight’s was the best yet. Hilarious. Kat is so funny 😂. Loved the cooking section. Selmar is great, as usual. Marie... just not keen!
Kat, a beauty in so many ways... not only did she outshine everyone at the cocktail party, her unpretentious non-chalance during gift opening was a refreshing change to the paaaarrrfekt draff to which we have become agonizingly accustomed.

I would love to see an Alternative Chateau Unwrapped: one where where Kat employs her razor sharp wit to narrate sifting through the gaudy dross of plastic earrings, mummy aprons, and sycophantic "private letters to Stephanie", ending the vlog with a triumphant bonfire - lit at dawn!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Going back to the silver glass and the gold seal, I wonder what Stephanie was like at the age of five. I could imagine her stamping her feet and screeching, "I want the best/biggest one!" A bit like a more attractive Verucca Salt in the Chocolate Factory; is that being too mean? Now she's in charge of it all, she doesn't have to scream "I want the gold seal!"; "I want the silver glass!"; "I want the brightest robe!", she can just take it and no one else will question it, they know their places!
Although she now doesn't have to stamp her feet and scream, I can't help seeing her as a five year old who would have a tantrum if she didn't get her own way and if she couldn't be in the limelight. I think the enforced jollity and mocking tones are employed to mask what she really feels. Dan, planting a yellow rose, where she wanted all the roses to be red, was met with a humorous comment but it implied criticism and she does this with Marie W too. Cat stands up for what she believes is right but, in the end, SJ always gets and does what she wants to. Of course, she is entitled because it's her show and she'll always be the star but it's increasingly annoying now. I think Mandy looks uncomfortable with the gift opening and fake jollity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh the rose thing was hilarious. Subtle digs. Remember Selmar's planks for the garden beds?

Reactions: 7
Now she reads up on copywrite law!!! Horse has bolted. Condom wearing at the baptism.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree with everyone. This years advent feels more like cadeaux videos with so many gift opening and exagerated oohs and aahs..
Last years was all about actually getting the chateau ready for christmas. So it was authentic. This year content is forced for the sake of videos. Which doesnt have the same charm

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree with everyone. This years advent feels more like cadeaux videos with so many gift opening and exagerated oohs and aahs..
Last years was all about actually getting the chateau ready for christmas. So it was authentic. This year content is forced for the sake of videos. Which doesnt have the same charm
Plus daily singing on the unwrapping of the totally necessary Cadeaux Christmas pour-cell-lean times two! Stretched out to 30 mins. And only at day 7....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
From yesterdays CATC. Best Christmas ornament ever ?
Of course it is going to be hang in the middle of the big christmas tree.

SJ Christmas ornament.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.