The Chateau Diaries #5 Gin, sin & presents in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes, this commercialized fine art paper will end up in shreads in the bin, not even slightly admired beyond the time when you purchase it

so opera singing is not her oxford literature studies, the signing is her one wonder 👏 👏 👏 which is blinding many people, or is it her blond hair?
Haha, not if the wrapping paper is so expensive. People will frame it and hang on the wall.

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry to press the point, you take door off hinges, shave it down or reset the hinges. If I'm paying E195 per night I want a door that shuts, firmly.
The hinges on those French doors are embedded. It is not a straightforward job and you often end up damaging the door irreparably. As I said, I think that’s part of the charm. Signed: partner of carpenter and owner of charming wonky French doors!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
😂🤣👏 I was such a fan too I thought it would be fun to visit but this was a long while ago, ages before Patreon. Now you couldn’t PAY me to go. As you said, the filth in that laundry room, the chaos, no wonder Isabel has fumed from Day 1. Stephanie is playing at life and playing at BnB - to be fair, guests seem to love it & reviews are generous . But that’s not for me. I can’t imagine either having to participate nor being an onlooker to the indulgences and whims of a self-styled princess. Give me a travelodge any day. The rooms are usually sparkling clean, the linen immaculate and floors everywhere hoovered & mopped. SJ herself said she wasn’t a good cleaner (hence getting Mary Poppins) and has counterbalanced this house-sluttiness by saying she provides a warm welcome :)
I also think Oliver’s wife dislikes Stephanie . Since we found out Camilla is a Muslim, and having read online her views, I feel doubly certain she dues to ‘approve’ of SJ.

Youre spot on with saying the magic has gone. I really want to carry on watching & liking but it’s as I watched SJ through a mirror and what I thought was there, really doesn’t exist after all. I think it will take more than a spell to bring back the SJ we thought we all knew and the charming chateau diaries of old.
House-slutiness! Bravo! Will have to work that one into my vocabulary!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
New here and took the screen name mostly because it's how I feel for - well... feeling this: Also I have nobody to tell this to so long.... really long - and caps are for stern emphasis not really shouting but more like "SJ get this through your head SVP!"🙏

Here it is:

I used to love watching the old La Lande YT videos - quirky, fun, positive and uplifting. They are currently contrived, cloying and grasping at straws for content. It's a train wreck. I would request that SJ and crew of hangers-on do one good video a week with lots of research instead of what seems to be a money grab with a million "look at me aren't we SO FUN! and isn't this SO FUN! and isn't everyone here SO MUCH FUN!! look we have THEMED parties EVERY NIGHT!! Don't you wish you were here!! Having SO MUCH FUN!!" 😑 so you will come and book a room for €195 (or something crazy like that last time I looked for next summer) a night for shabby room run by randoms and have randoms preparing you food (or better yet, just get your own!) and you will undoubtedly find hair in your food.😳

I cannot stand Thomaz. The whining about "please give me patreon money because everyone told me I should ask for it so its not my fault (insert baby crying here) for asking" so he could travel around Europe not having a job while the rest of the suckers (aka me) work and support him.... sure. So, after seemingly being a favorite, what WAS up with his rather abrupt departure? It was all fun and games and then what? What WAS up with that DISGUSTING laundry room? Quite frankly, please DO NOT have yet another cocktail until you have sorted out stuff like this. Please DO NOT go into another charity shop and BUY ANYTHING until you have put in BASEBOARDS (has everybody seen the unfinished drywall, lack of baseboards, poorly done wallpaper, hallways that look like homeless encampments) .... Please complete these tasks everywhere which is in use for guests in the chateau. It's your business. so please treat it like one. When I SJ NOT treating it like one and buying more crap... its freaking annoying. Please shore up the bits of the chateau which are actually FALLING DOWN. The structure supporting the roof in the older section of the chateau has major issues, you can see major structural cracks in the opening of the show. The terrace has major structural issues, the heating system doesnt work, you need to replace shutters so they dont fall (wth?!!) on peoples heads and KILL THEM, like mummy mentioned in one episode, please replace windows with custom, wood insulated glass, put in french drains, put in insulation and AC where the staff will be living in the attics, put insulation between walls/ceilings so guests don't have to listen to each other snoring or even walking gently (or partying😑) at night and do ALL of this please BEFORE shopping OR before you put the lake back in. The lake and the island and amphitheatre you wish to put in, will cost you about the same as all of these repairs. Have I mentioned please do not buy any more clothing? Please hire as many professionals as you can to do the work. Please clean poo off of and out of places. It's just not sanitary. Its icky. Plus you can sell the bat guano.

Phillip is.... odd.... and has jeans the size of a 10 year old girl (is that mean🤔) plus he is allergic to everything, and the worst thing is 😑 he is ALWAYS THERE. I cant tell if he is in love with SJ or gay and wishes to style her.

Selmar. Love him Love Diesel. Hope he escapes intact. Will someone please get the damn cat fixed.

Marie seems like a lovely lovely person and I Dislike her flowers. They are terrible. Terrible. I would hope she never reads this because I would hate to hurt her feelings. Apparently she "teaches" online.... how? from online classes she just took?

Hanni-I am sure she is a lovely person - full on SWF, why is she PAYING to stay plus working! then having to LEAVE the room for the night (please put the one night guests in another room!!) then people aren't going with her etc etc... are they icing her out? I mean she seems a little spectrum-y?? Maybe?? But if you accept her in - you accept her in and that's that - you don't then ice her out. It seems like many people - no longer have the SJ "sun" shine on them. Not the men of course, Just the women.

M. Potts. Snake in the grass. Just... a snake.... Either they are sleeping together, or he just wants to sleep with her and she encourages it, or she wants to or they are doing the whole Scarlett O'Hara and Ashley BS .....he just seems to lurk, I just dont like the looks they exchange - it's a bit like when Kim K said " Mr. West is in the House" and I screeched- OMG SHE IS SLEEPING WITH HIM... and of course she was... despite being married to another. I do not trust him. Not one. Tiny. Bit.

The millions of ex's - look my ex slept with everyone and everything that moved- we speak about once a year. We were also married young for about 18 months. We still have civil conversations. Not often but we do. Not talking means something bad went down and there is only one thing the male ego responds to that way. SHE betrayed him... no way does she have ALL of her ex's around but not that one... something baaaaddd went down.... and there is something infantile about her behavior. She seems lovely to be around for a whilep, but isnt anyone else tired? I mean I partied HARD and for a long time but even I had to hang up the dancing shoes.

M. Pethrick (if that's how you spell it) So watching it - albeit very briefly- my thought was wow... this is as boring as real construction. Here's the thing: his dad is a contractor, those beams were exposed, there is no way they didnt know they were rotten. Here is what really happened: He spent all of his money on fancy crap and now he needs more to finish his project. So he literally begged for more money. Disgusting- go get a job and do more of the work yourself. What was wrong with the AGA that didn't need 5 million new parts?

Oliver's wife, deep down, does not like Stephanie, no matter what she says to Oliver or Stephanie's face. She would row past her drowning in a heartbeat.

Last thing: ONE VLOGGER AT A TIME PLEASE - sorry for shouting but is just bizarre and it takes all of the magic out of everything. every. last. ounce.

There. It's all out. I've been holding it all in for months. Nothing like "talking" intimately about someone you have never met! When I 1st started watching I though: It would be fun to go there one day on the way somehwere.... now all I think is: nooooooo
Night all - thanks for listening😜
So cool, can we use this as the summary for next thread? 😎😂

Sigh. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
I've to confess- although I had started forwarding the annoying (the 10 min of oohing and aahing) + laughter bits, it was my husband who started judging and questioning the CATC episodes. He was also asking me why I'm contributing to this madness by watching this. I landed on tattle when he said there must be a thread on it somewhere on the internet and now going through all the different povs, my perspective on SJ and co has changed so much.
I'm too chicken to admit it to my husband that he was right. Lol
Never admit towards a husband that he is right😂😂😂they can't deal with it😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I just realized I only got backhanded compliments sofar😢

I don’t see her disposing people, on the contrary I don't know many people still having contact with exes and friends from university. Or living even with their parents.
Why would people return if she is so bad? Or decide to stay longer? You must also take in consideration that it takes two to tango. The other party is grown up and has also a saying how they get treated.
MP could not come for advent calendar and also earlier in summer because of Covid and his cottage, that was established often enough.
She has only made one female friend Dana while living in France for going on two decades. Do any female friends from school (notice I didn’t say from her career days in the UK because she never had a job there and left at 29) come and visit. She is one of those girls that has got to be the center of attention no matter what. Does anyone find it odd that Camille and her daughters don’t visit? And her other ‘friend’ in Scotland that refuses to be on tape? Well Nic and SJ are the god parents and I’m sure the primary relationship is Nic and SJ tags along.

New here and took the screen name mostly because it's how I feel for - well... feeling this: Also I have nobody to tell this to so long.... really long - and caps are for stern emphasis not really shouting but more like "SJ get this through your head SVP!"🙏

Here it is:

I used to love watching the old La Lande YT videos - quirky, fun, positive and uplifting. They are currently contrived, cloying and grasping at straws for content. It's a train wreck. I would request that SJ and crew of hangers-on do one good video a week with lots of research instead of what seems to be a money grab with a million "look at me aren't we SO FUN! and isn't this SO FUN! and isn't everyone here SO MUCH FUN!! look we have THEMED parties EVERY NIGHT!! Don't you wish you were here!! Having SO MUCH FUN!!" 😑 so you will come and book a room for €195 (or something crazy like that last time I looked for next summer) a night for shabby room run by randoms and have randoms preparing you food (or better yet, just get your own!) and you will undoubtedly find hair in your food.😳

I cannot stand Thomaz. The whining about "please give me patreon money because everyone told me I should ask for it so its not my fault (insert baby crying here) for asking" so he could travel around Europe not having a job while the rest of the suckers (aka me) work and support him.... sure. So, after seemingly being a favorite, what WAS up with his rather abrupt departure? It was all fun and games and then what? What WAS up with that DISGUSTING laundry room? Quite frankly, please DO NOT have yet another cocktail until you have sorted out stuff like this. Please DO NOT go into another charity shop and BUY ANYTHING until you have put in BASEBOARDS (has everybody seen the unfinished drywall, lack of baseboards, poorly done wallpaper, hallways that look like homeless encampments) .... Please complete these tasks everywhere which is in use for guests in the chateau. It's your business. so please treat it like one. When I SJ NOT treating it like one and buying more crap... its freaking annoying. Please shore up the bits of the chateau which are actually FALLING DOWN. The structure supporting the roof in the older section of the chateau has major issues, you can see major structural cracks in the opening of the show. The terrace has major structural issues, the heating system doesnt work, you need to replace shutters so they dont fall (wth?!!) on peoples heads and KILL THEM, like mummy mentioned in one episode, please replace windows with custom, wood insulated glass, put in french drains, put in insulation and AC where the staff will be living in the attics, put insulation between walls/ceilings so guests don't have to listen to each other snoring or even walking gently (or partying😑) at night and do ALL of this please BEFORE shopping OR before you put the lake back in. The lake and the island and amphitheatre you wish to put in, will cost you about the same as all of these repairs. Have I mentioned please do not buy any more clothing? Please hire as many professionals as you can to do the work. Please clean poo off of and out of places. It's just not sanitary. Its icky. Plus you can sell the bat guano.

Phillip is.... odd.... and has jeans the size of a 10 year old girl (is that mean🤔) plus he is allergic to everything, and the worst thing is 😑 he is ALWAYS THERE. I cant tell if he is in love with SJ or gay and wishes to style her.

Selmar. Love him Love Diesel. Hope he escapes intact. Will someone please get the damn cat fixed.

Marie seems like a lovely lovely person and I Dislike her flowers. They are terrible. Terrible. I would hope she never reads this because I would hate to hurt her feelings. Apparently she "teaches" online.... how? from online classes she just took?

Hanni-I am sure she is a lovely person - full on SWF, why is she PAYING to stay plus working! then having to LEAVE the room for the night (please put the one night guests in another room!!) then people aren't going with her etc etc... are they icing her out? I mean she seems a little spectrum-y?? Maybe?? But if you accept her in - you accept her in and that's that - you don't then ice her out. It seems like many people - no longer have the SJ "sun" shine on them. Not the men of course, Just the women.

M. Potts. Snake in the grass. Just... a snake.... Either they are sleeping together, or he just wants to sleep with her and she encourages it, or she wants to or they are doing the whole Scarlett O'Hara and Ashley BS .....he just seems to lurk, I just dont like the looks they exchange - it's a bit like when Kim K said " Mr. West is in the House" and I screeched- OMG SHE IS SLEEPING WITH HIM... and of course she was... despite being married to another. I do not trust him. Not one. Tiny. Bit.

The millions of ex's - look my ex slept with everyone and everything that moved- we speak about once a year. We were also married young for about 18 months. We still have civil conversations. Not often but we do. Not talking means something bad went down and there is only one thing the male ego responds to that way. SHE betrayed him... no way does she have ALL of her ex's around but not that one... something baaaaddd went down.... and there is something infantile about her behavior. She seems lovely to be around for a whilep, but isnt anyone else tired? I mean I partied HARD and for a long time but even I had to hang up the dancing shoes.

M. Pethrick (if that's how you spell it) So watching it - albeit very briefly- my thought was wow... this is as boring as real construction. Here's the thing: his dad is a contractor, those beams were exposed, there is no way they didnt know they were rotten. Here is what really happened: He spent all of his money on fancy crap and now he needs more to finish his project. So he literally begged for more money. Disgusting- go get a job and do more of the work yourself. What was wrong with the AGA that didn't need 5 million new parts?

Oliver's wife, deep down, does not like Stephanie, no matter what she says to Oliver or Stephanie's face. She would row past her drowning in a heartbeat.

Last thing: ONE VLOGGER AT A TIME PLEASE - sorry for shouting but is just bizarre and it takes all of the magic out of everything. every. last. ounce.

There. It's all out. I've been holding it all in for months. Nothing like "talking" intimately about someone you have never met! When I 1st started watching I though: It would be fun to go there one day on the way somehwere.... now all I think is: nooooooo
Night all - thanks for listening😜
And so a few here have come full circle..
The days of watching progress and history lessons about art and fabric have been forced to a halt. Dan desperate to get the roses color coaded on the court yard is the only progress we have seen in awhile. I had said previously that the inside Inter action between this cast of mishaps is not why I watched. However the Person in charge has come to the bottom of her barel and there is nothing left as I believe she has realized she is not as interesting as she thought...covid has hit people in many ways..maybe that is her malady.
In our social media world it becomes harder to hide the truth.
Now on the upside the 7th season of Angel and Dick are back on the original of original Escape to the chateau. Now WAIT A MINUTE..I understand all you may say about them but let's be honest..because they are. THEY NEVER PRETENDED TO BE ANYTHING BUT WHO THEY ARE. A COMMERCIAL PROFESIONAL
TELEVISION SHOW, and all the trappings that it brings with it.
They are grounded in their dream and living their bliss. It is an actuality that Stephanie can never replicate., its already been done.
( spell check ? sorry)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

I don’t see her disposing people, on the contrary I don't know many people still having contact with exes and friends from university. Or living even with their parents.
Why would people return if she is so bad? Or decide to stay longer? You must also take in consideration that it takes two to tango. The other party is grown up and has also a saying how they get treated.
MP could not come for advent calendar and also earlier in summer because of Covid and his cottage, that was established often enough.
To me I see it as people getting fed up with it. Her exes are there for a reason. So much her and Oliver's vlog. LOL! The last time that Nick and Marie were there it looked so cringe. It was almost as if they didn't want to partake. As for lockdown, it's hard now for people to just get up and leave. With jobs hard to come by, there is no way I'd just volunteer for the sake of it. Not to sound mean, but everybody should be paid at least something. She lived in that Chateau for how many decades without figuring it out just now? That gift giving fiasco needs to stop. It's clear that she was given alot growing up and now just wants more. Not cool.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can we also notice Dyson heater for about 600 EUR at about the same time stamp
The heating situation is really strange? I thought they put new heating in back then ? Did they or the company complety underestimate the heating need? Walking around with warm waterbottles and a stola looks to me like they have no heating at all. And having so much wood they could easily heat with the fireplaces. Those make great heat. 🤔🔥

I've ended up watching the vlogs in the presence of my husband (working from home) and he chips in with comments I can't argue with. Re: the advent vlogs he said last night, "Wait a minute - is she going to do this EVERY DAY UNTIL CHRISTMAS?! Ommmmmggggg. Is she going to sing every day? Ommmmgggg"
😂😂😂
He also asked me what Philip plans to do for the rest of his life and I was like 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
In Germany we have a word for it: Lebenskünstler 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Fireplaces are not so great for heating, tiled stoves are much better. If you use fireplaces, you get roasted in the front and in the back you chatter your teeth.
And young Philip faces as many artists, actors and creative people a hard time with theatres closed due to Covid. In Lalaland he has board and lodging for free for (in his case I think not too much) work + cocktails + YT- and other experiences.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I really hope Selmar does not stay for 10 years as he mentioned. I would hate to see him corrupted. At present, he looks as if he thinks so much of it is a huge joke, but it will cease to be so amusing as time goes on. There is surely only so much of it that a wise, sensible soul could tolerate. Marie W is obviously already very negatively affected by it all. How long could anyone stay there if they opt of out of SJ's shenanigans? SJ does not seem to have any interest in ethical views on the environment, etc.. Last year, at Easter, she bought loads of gaudy plastic egg cases in which to put the eggs for the Easter egg hunt. Marie pointed out that some would get left behind in the woods and pollute the environment or harm the animals. They could also have ended up in the moat but Stephanie ignored her, and went ahead with it. What LOTL wants, LOTL gets. If she wants the gold seal, she gets the gold seal, regardless of anyone else. Cat bravely challenges the acquisition of more stuff but nothing will cure SJ of her acquisitive habits and materialism.

I would like to be a fly on the wall in Nic and Marie's cottage. Marie is lovely and the most mature and sensible of all the characters. I am sure Nic thought buying and restoring the chateau would eventually provide a lovely home. He could not have predicted what a soap opera it would turn out to be. No doubt, he's grateful for SJ being there, overseeing things, and raising money but he was against the gift giving and probably won't stand it all for ever. And yes, Antoine is lovely but they should withdraw him from the vlogs. Nic does appear daft in those paper bags and chicken heads; surely SJ could just not point the camera in his direction. She constantly draws attention to him anyway by repeatedly calling him "elusive". She would drive any sane person crazy after about a month of them being fascinated by her positivity but fakery and self-obsession are clearly emerging!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if we saw the same video? I liked the story about Dutch tradition, the poems were lovely.
I liked seeing Selmar and Philip interact.
I was so relieved they didn't mention Zwarte Piet - I presume the Netherlands has dropped that part of the Sinterklaas story 😬😬😬

Reactions: 10
Where I come from your previous statement is very commonly known as a backhanded compliment.

😂😂 Offended, nah, takes much more than dat to offend me
:oops: 'Flaw' 'Flawless' ?? not words that I have ever used but an interesting analysis
:geek: 'I don't always agree with you 100%' - I'm not engaging with this this to be agreed with at all, just expressing my opinion about CD's and the off shoots like everyone else

I truly, deeply and sincerely hope your profession isn't a teacher.

View attachment 334261 Viva La Loca - Long Live the Crazy 🥳

If all I ever achieve in life is making people snort onto a computer screen and choke on coffee then I consider that a job well done and I will go to the pearly gates happy and content.

View attachment 334285
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳😀😀😀😀

Consider yourself correct - your epic
((( honestly he was fawning over you in a backhanded way ... still ... every cloud ⛅
He fawned ))) 😩

Snort ... snort you say !!!!!!
I positively pebbled dashed the Mac 🖥

All of it
Brushed chrome the Lot 😂😂😂

Still in the throws of hacking a lung up 🤪
Due to the said coffee going down the wrong way 🌲🌲👀💕😍

All whist trying to give a valid impression of work 😳
While on zoom 😂😂😂😂😩
💕💕🥳💕🥳💕🥳💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

I've ended up watching the vlogs in the presence of my husband (working from home) and he chips in with comments I can't argue with. Re: the advent vlogs he said last night, "Wait a minute - is she going to do this EVERY DAY UNTIL CHRISTMAS?! Ommmmmggggg. Is she going to sing every day? Ommmmgggg"
😂😂😂
He also asked me what Philip plans to do for the rest of his life and I was like 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Please😇😍😍😍🥰

Please 😇😍🥰😍

Will ya buy your husband a pint 🍻
He’s brilliant 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Epic laughter here .... genius 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I really hope Selmar does not stay for 10 years as he mentioned. I would hate to see him corrupted. At present, he looks as if he thinks so much of it is a huge joke, but it will cease to be so amusing as time goes on. There is surely only so much of it that a wise, sensible soul could tolerate. Marie W is obviously already very negatively affected by it all. How long could anyone stay there if they opt of out of SJ's shenanigans? SJ does not seem to have any interest in ethical views on the environment, etc.. Last year, at Easter, she bought loads of gaudy plastic egg cases in which to put the eggs for the Easter egg hunt. Marie pointed out that some would get left behind in the woods and pollute the environment or harm the animals. They could also have ended up in the moat but Stephanie ignored her, and went ahead with it. What LOTL wants, LOTL gets. If she wants the gold seal, she gets the gold seal, regardless of anyone else. Cat bravely challenges the acquisition of more stuff but nothing will cure SJ of her acquisitive habits and materialism.

I would like to be a fly on the wall in Nic and Marie's cottage. Marie is lovely and the most mature and sensible of all the characters. I am sure Nic thought buying and restoring the chateau would eventually provide a lovely home. He could not have predicted what a soap opera it would turn out to be. No doubt, he's grateful for SJ being there, overseeing things, and raising money but he was against the gift giving and probably won't stand it all for ever. And yes, Antoine is lovely but they should withdraw him from the vlogs. Nic does appear daft in those paper bags and chicken heads; surely SJ could just not point the camera in his direction. She constantly draws attention to him anyway by repeatedly calling him "elusive". She would drive any sane person crazy after about a month of them being fascinated by her positivity but fakery and self-obsession are clearly emerging!

Excellent post. I couldn't imagine staying there for another 6 months!! I'm pretty sure once lock downs are over with people will start to move on. Hopefully. Marie and Nick must be shaking their heads. He looks like a dolt with those paper bags. Stephanie at times seems very immature about things. And don't get me started about her getting emotional about seeing her father's artwork turned into tacky wrapping paper. I'm sorry you see his work every day around the chateau, that seemed rather fake to me. Will watch tonight's vlog to see what unfolds! :) I'll need a strong drink either before or after...LOL!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳😀😀😀😀

Consider yourself correct - your epic
((( honestly he was fawning over you in a backhanded way ... still ... every cloud ⛅
He fawned ))) 😩

Snort ... snort you say !!!!!!
I positively pebbled dashed the Mac 🖥

All of it
Brushed chrome the Lot 😂😂😂

Still in the throws of hacking a lung up 🤪
Due to the said coffee going down the wrong way 🌲🌲👀💕😍

All whist trying to give a valid impression of work 😳
While on zoom 😂😂😂😂😩
💕💕🥳💕🥳💕🥳💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Please😇😍😍😍🥰

Please 😇😍🥰😍

Will ya buy your husband a pint 🍻
He’s brilliant 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Epic laughter here .... genius 😎
I love your posts @MojoDublin 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
:cry: :cry: Sorry

I even wonder about who helped her with her studies - maybe 3 exes?
Probably. Spoon fed.
Or some sucker who doesn't feature here because they actually got on with their life instead of staying trapped in arrested development. I wonder if that sucker is from 1999.
"Here's my wedding tiara, it's made by the man who made the tiara's for Gwyneth Paltrow in Shakespeare in Love"

Bloody hell @sandro37 I would only ever want you on my side in court 😂
💖😍💖

Is the Chateau or the person?
Bolli anyone? Ice & a slice? We'll have a party. I might even let you play dress up in my clothes, but don't forget now .. when you leave the fairy tale ends. Drink me, Eat me or you're not getting through the door.
:oops: I'm so big now I can't get out. Oh well, let them eat the cake. If it's good enough for Antoinette, it's good enough for me.
At advent the Queen of Hearts told Alice that the world keeps shifting so quickly under her feet that she has to keep running just to keep her position. Watch out though there is sinking sand in the moat, under the terrace, in the lake, in the walls, under the roof, under the floors and in your bed.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I was so relieved they didn't mention Zwarte Piet - I presume the Netherlands has dropped that part of the Sinterklaas story 😬😬😬
But I believe they have him in France, too

I wonder what Donna Davis is thinking about the childrens book😂 She was only capable sending an unfinished draft

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
"the pendulum of trend to swing back to the basics" - will she get it? I seriously doubt it

Surprise, surprise, napkin rings
Daddy had two eggs :sleep: emotional manipulator
Red book - an empty vessel without the ideas of others
No, no Nati, you're in the small house and I'm in the big house

And Selmars face, an absolute picture until he got some booze down him and an eyeful of boobs

1607124832831.png

1607124855332.png

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ll be short and sweet because I’m on an antique phone with a tiny screen. Between houses (house move ) and devoid of computer. My thumb is my stunted pen.
I was really taken aback by SJ’s weird presentation of the PDF downloads of her father’s work. Imagine coasting along on the “never sold his work” thing, only to turn it into landfill fodder.
I am so sad to see these works turned into rolls of gift wrap. Her advent video tears about the wrapping paper were the end for me. She didn’t even know which paper it was. This year’s, last year’s? As if she had forgotten that her fathers precious paintings had been transformed into wrapping paper, delivered to the chateau, and she thought she was somehow using last years leftovers?
I’ve followed these vlogs since the spring, and I fell in love with the initial project before it all got out of control. The first time I saw a package addressed to the chateau visible on the vlog, I held my breath and thought, “F*ck. Trouble ahead.” I’d never put my address out there. And then the gifts and the superfan thing exploded.

Our threads are changing and that’s good. Always interesting to glean new perspectives. I’d like to think that some of this filtered back through to the admin ladies at Lalande. Still miss my faves @soll and @Calvignac. I’d love to have their slant on the new directions this discussion is going.

Tonight’s advent blog was pants,

Night night from packing boxes central. Thumbs signing off. X

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ll be short and sweet because I’m on an antique phone with a tiny screen. Between houses (house move ) and devoid of computer. My thumb is my stunted pen.
I was really taken aback by SJ’s weird presentation of the PDF downloads of her father’s work. Imagine coasting along on the “never sold his work” thing, only to turn it into landfill fodder.
I am so sad to see these works turned into rolls of gift wrap. Her advent video tears about the wrapping paper were the end for me. She didn’t even know which paper it was. This year’s, last year’s? As if she had forgotten that her fathers precious paintings had been transformed into wrapping paper, delivered to the chateau, and she thought she was somehow using last years leftovers?
I’ve followed these vlogs since the spring, and I fell in love with the initial project before it all got out of control. The first time I saw a package addressed to the chateau visible on the vlog, I held my breath and thought, “F*ck. Trouble ahead.” I’d never put my address out there. And then the gifts and the superfan thing exploded.

Our threads are changing and that’s good. Always interesting to glean new perspectives. I’d like to think that some of this filtered back through to the admin ladies at Lalande. Still miss my faves @soll and @Calvignac. I’d love to have their slant on the new directions this discussion is going.

Tonight’s advent blog was pants,

Night night from packing boxes central. Thumbs signing off. X
🌲🎄🌲🎄🌲🎄🌲🎄
Dear thumbs

You took all my words -OUT of my head and expertly and precisely presented them 🥳🥳
Could not agree more 😎

On the unpacking side .... small and steady
Your home now ... be kind to you 🤗

I’ll add the most disappointing thing is LOTL seems ...
IMO to be suffering from the LACK of intelligence to STOP 🛑 believing the hype

that now as A vlogger all her work is PArFEeeeCT...thrusting PP down our throats as if we WILL get to like him and his FUN

It’s BLOODY CREEPY...

Thread 🧵 one many ppl had issues with the gift 🎁 giving .... marveled at her ability to ohh and ahhhh at charity shop shite ... mini mummy aprons .... it’s beyond greedy now - LOTL is incapable of hiding the upstairs downstairs syndrome

You can Look 👀 but it’s ALL mine ....🤨
and no amount of Opera acting can conceal her inability to share ....
shame she HAD potential however when her super fans have to beg to ... get Stephanie to 100k subscribers 😤
When Petherick went global in 2 months ..... says a lot 🤪

"the pendulum of trend to swing back to the basics" - will she get it? I seriously doubt it

Surprise, surprise, napkin rings
Daddy had two eggs :sleep: emotional manipulator
Red book - an empty vessel without the ideas of others
No, no Nati, you're in the small house and I'm in the big house

And Selmars face, an absolute picture until he got some booze down him and an eyeful of boobs

View attachment 335270

View attachment 335272
😆😆😆😆😆😆

Selmar s face ... realizing the tea cozy has more action on the bed ..... than he’ll ever see 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.