The Chateau Diaries #43 The Mad Queen who is eating her cake and everyone else's too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is really bugging me that stupid SJ made the remark that her videos are NOT about renovating the chateau!!!!!😠
Then give the $370,000 BACK to the fools who GIVE you the income. You don't want to use it to renovate or restore or NOW film about the chateau? THAT IS WHAT THE PATREON MONEY WAS FOR!!. AND VIDEO PROOF OF IT!! NOT TO SEE YOU AND YOUR RAG TAG GANG OF MISFIT TOYS PLAY AT BEING ADOLESCENTS AGAIN!!!
We don't want to see your bare ass! Or your ugly useless boyfriend. Or Teats tits. 😝
We are interested in the chateau, you blooming idiot!

Then give ALL the money back and keep filming about your drinking and partying. See if the DYI channel wants you then. See if your Patreons FINALLY get a clue and drop you when the money is only spent on YOU!
Oh. You don't want to do that either?
What a b*#@h!!!

I think I need a drink now!
who does the replies on the videos..is it Fan herself or one of her ladies of companion...I bet Her Flashiness is already in bed with a nice strong tipple ...i think she doesnt bother at all about the remarks...there she has her ladies in waiting for......

Reactions: 11
Sigh... I imagine it was like this:
Marie with 15 and someone saying: you have ugly teeth -> Marie: I will never do youtube videos
Marie with 15 in a sauna and nobody saying anything -> Marie: I don't need to wear bras

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree. How many more times must this be shown?
Someone tell her that a dress like that requires a much larger set of udders, otherwise, alteration is needed--of either the dress (by a local sewist) or the breasts (by a cosmetic surgeon).

13goingon30.jpg
frk3.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
who does the replies on the videos..is it Fan herself or one of her ladies of companion...I bet Her Flashiness is already in bed with a nice strong tipple ...i think she doesnt bother at all about the remarks...there she has her ladies in waiting for......
Could be so. Or she was drinking away at her tipple and typing like a mad hatter screeching with laughter as Snorts sat in a corner petting his stuffed mouse.

Ooh. That sounded bad. ( I meant it literally)

Ooh THAT sounded bad too.

Now I fell off the couch laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree. How many more times must this be shown?
Snorty got the memo on buttoning up but FRK must have lost her Nutty note. SJ commented how THEY make a great couple. SJ must still be pissed Snorty bought his fourth toast stand. He sure is filling up her china room quick. He sure is spending her money up quick!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone tell her that a dress like that requires a much larger set of udders, otherwise, alteration is needed--of either the dress (by a local sewist) or the breasts (by a cosmetic surgeon).

View attachment 640860View attachment 640861
It’s summertime, and Nati and Marie are signaling heterosexual men (maybe bi as well since it’s working for their heroine) that they’re single and ready to mingle. It's rather pathetic. But oh, well… how could we expect anything different at this point?

Reactions: 14
The gag-inducing yellow jacket! Anyone know what that is about?

I have always thought that this avaricious maggot had NO taste or decorum but that jacket proves that she has no judgement for what is appropriate and certainly lacks the skills to decorate a bedsit, let alone a chateau.

Between Marie's sad little burst balloons, and Maggothead's dress sense, I think I need to go and bleach my eyes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
A friendly dogs approaches overalls boy when he's coming out of the car. And what does he do?

What a prick.

1.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I find it HILARIOUS that there must be about a dozen comments about Marie's lack of bra, and SJ hasn't bothered to delete them at all!

While I agree with the people posting, you think SJ would have her third lady in waiting's back (and front!)!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had such a headache from watching CD flog today-I also stop at FRK’s nonsense-I had to lay down with an ice pack for 2 hours

wtf Is wrong with this woman-she can’t even be a gracious guest-disgusting

Reactions: 12
I had such a headache from watching CD flog today-I also stop at FRK’s nonsense-I had to lay down with an ice pack for 2 hours

wtf Is wrong with this woman-she can’t even be a gracious guest-disgusting
If she had been a guest at my house, I would have offered her a brooch, a camisole or a bra. Dutch directness has its advantages.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.