The Chateau Diaries #42 Tattlers - Ingloriously Fabulous 15 Guilty As Charged - M15 Agents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly wonder what his Dutch peers think if they see him on the vlogs.
As a Dutchie, I would say not a lot...

I wrote a long post a while back describing how he would probably be perceived back home. An all round 3 out of 10. That is a holistic evaluation, on personality, talent, skill, appearance, manners, etc. I am not being vindictive, I am just being honest. I think most Dutchies would agree with me, for Dutch understanding, he's a "nietsnut".

Sorry Philip.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
You have grafted and saved
WORKED YEARS

And this arrives for work … telling you it’s an artistes

They only thing it successfully drew

Was the dole

Know whom I believe ….. 😈
agree

(not much patience myself for whiney lazy adult children-we’ve all seen who works hard and who goes traveling)

Reactions: 13

I wrote a long post a while back describing how he would probably be perceived back home. An all round 3 out of 10. That is a holistic evaluation, on personality, talent, skill, appearance, manners, etc. I am not being vindictive, I am just being honest. I think most Dutchies would agree with me, for Dutch understanding, he's a "nietsnut".

Sorry Philip.
Surprised none of his former band mates have not shown up even in the comment section. They could get some free publicity even if Philip deleted their comments.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Crap guys! Somehow because I am terrible with internet...computers... I have "ignored " some posts on here but I didn't know or mean to do that!!!! How do I UNDO that??
I am missing out!! Ugh.

Wait I think I undid it. Cross my fingers!

Reactions: 4
You have grafted and saved
WORKED YEARS

And this arrives for work … telling you it’s an artistes

They only thing it successfully drew

Was the dole

Know whom I believe ….. 😈
No contest in my book. I am sure something went down but only had one disgruntled side and Ma Petherick (who likes to fire shots at DB)
'Shoots,eats and leaves!'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Crap guys! Somehow because I am terrible with internet...computers... I have "ignored " some posts on here but I didn't know or mean to do that!!!! How do I UNDO that??
I am missing out!! Ugh.

Hahaha----I have done the same...by accident....

Reactions: 4
I see FRK has changed her launch success story from Megan Markle to an interview with a very tarty SJ.
That would be an interesting edit. Flash eyes, giggle, add a 'so yeah,' um, ah, manic laughter and a snort for effect.
Mirror, mirror on the wall look at me as I copy you all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Surprised none of his former band mates have shown up even in the comment section.
In the one horrible, laughable "exit" video I watched of that boy band, BJJ COULDN'T dance and he gave off this smug, bored air -like he was too good to be on stage with the other guys. Yah, right!
At this point I am sure he is not even on their radar.
Or if he is, they are distancing themselves from being associated with him!

But he did just pack more of his crap from his parents home to bring back to the SHITOO.
So we are stuck with that pair of lacy pants.😣😝😩.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
probably a virgin birth......
Or immaculate conception with a chicken baster.

Surprised none of his former band mates have not shown up even in the comment section. They could get some free publicity even if Philip deleted their comments.
He's someone else's problem now. There's nothing worse than no personality in their videos and let's face it they struggled to build a narrative and the lack of sexual tension was palpable. That is before you add Philip into the mix. I'm sure he made a fantastic tree in the school nativity play, or a nice Hedeghog or Squirrel. I do suspect he played the bear in that well known children's book 'Going on a bear hunt!' The perfect part. His snort would have been legendary.Or maybe he played George from Peppa Pig? Those parts could have been tailor made.

I don’t pay enough attention but does anyone know the last time Fanny was filmed drinking on screen? She has put weight on in her midsection….
The last couple of vlogs away have shown wine glass or bottle in hand.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she even bleed still?
Well, since she is not really into wearing underwear.. I hope not..

Sorry Philip.

Nietsnut and meeloper for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think its a nasty person...i wonder why he has to ask Dan... nobody else is willing to help him out?? not even his son in law..
He (Matt) has a bully scent about him...... I remember him with the Selmar tree cutting and camper van scenario !

Do you suggest she is pregnant?? omg she is 46....almost..I dont think so..i guess it has more to do with menopause and a lot of alcohol...and no excercise..and how does a baby fit in her life...she is a toddler herself...
A big child having a little child?
Well ....... she better get on with the Chapel it will come in handy for the Christening and .... perhaps .... a Wedding ???
Oh I bet Mummy will come back to be "Mother of the Bride" .... now that will be a party!
I suggest that Peacock suit with a veil .
FRK can do the Flowers ! Can you imagine carrying a mason jar full of weeds down the aisle !!!
Oh.... and who will be the bride maids ???
Best part ... Who will be the Groom ????

I am missing out!! Ugh.

I am not great with the old computer either ! ..... I still don't know what to do with the "Alerts" with the bell . Help!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
tried to watch crapeaux at the chateaux ....fml its gross.so April's funds havent got a place to donate yet. yeahhh ok. still opening Christmas presents. ridiculous. why not just have a Christmas in july episode and get caught up ffs. tat to the tits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Can anyone imagine her with a baby? There is no way she could or would cope with one. She might enjoy the attention that pregnancy would give her but would not endure the baby then stealing the limelight! Can you imagine a poor child having those two as parents? It doesn't bear thinking about!

SJ with a baby?
I can foresee her raising her Patreon goal.

new goal.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I don’t pay enough attention but does anyone know the last time Fanny was filmed drinking on screen? She has put weight on in her midsection….
I have noticed the same for a while, a little bit of a belly... Could it be possible? I'd wish her only the best if this is the case. Like I would wish anyone on that perilous journey only the very best.

Does she even bleed still?
This is a question I'd never discuss in public!:mad: Especially not with men around! o_O

I see Marie and Nati have gone away to another chateau without Fanny inviting herself! Good for them 😎
I think SJ and PJ have gone as well. He gave it away in the live chat last night. (And then had to stop texting because he got car sick.:sick: (Poor diddums. I know exactly what that feels like! 😖)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
This is a question I'd never discuss in public!:mad: Especially not with men around! o_O
That's fair. ;)
I guess we can assume she still does 'til she turns 50. ;)

So disrespectful to the cheese!

Not to mention the guests! Were they laughing with Lalanders or at them?
If they can treat a 25-year-old Pomerol like an aperitif, they can treat any cheese like crap. 😆:m

BJJ honestly you need to start wearing your own clothes...the lastest vlog is just not a good look for anyone, way way too shiny hon
I think one of the primary reasons BJJ chose to live in Lalande is because of the loads and loads of dresses he has the opportunity to try on. Something which he doesn't have much at home. ;) :m

dress.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If it’s any indication (and I think it is) our threads seem to slow down substantially, easily explained by how boring SJ’s vlogs have become. She just can’t be bothered anymore, can she? Even her charity channel (remember how ‘passionate’ she was about giving back...) now starts with a question to her loyal audience to come up with a favourite charity, so she doesn’t have to. It’s getting more and more absurd to watch her cheat away her responsibilities...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.