The Chateau Diaries #42 Tattlers - Ingloriously Fabulous 15 Guilty As Charged - M15 Agents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They essentially admit something went down but it was due to Dick's sense of chivalry.
You have grafted and saved
WORKED YEARS

And this arrives for work … telling you it’s an artistes

They only thing it successfully drew

Was the dole

Know whom I believe ….. 😈

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I see FRK has changed her launch success story from Megan Markle to an interview with a very tarty SJ.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
😭😭😭

Notable in their early morning absence
Guess the only down ward dog 🐩
SSB does is with her maid of the bed chamber Philipa

Watching Johnny darko - chatelaine was NOT very receptive to being vlogged tried her best to deflect - borderline attitude of “do you know whom I am - and mummy has escaped to the beach 🏖 no intention of coming back “ … you don’t say mummy’s mortified out of her sheer existence over the yellow dress 👗 Africa debacle where she introduced the grifter shaperioooo ….

And Philipa of land nostril 👃 isn’t strong enough in a chateau full of women …😬
Avoiding the camera as well …

Guess the tubers are only interested on blogging if THEY are editing 😈

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I don’t pay enough attention but does anyone know the last time Fanny was filmed drinking on screen? She has put weight on in her midsection….

Reactions: 5
BJJ honestly you need to start wearing your own clothes...the lastest vlog is just not a good look for anyone, way way too shiny hon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see Marie and Nati have gone away to another chateau without Fanny inviting herself! Good for them 😎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I don’t pay enough attention but does anyone know the last time Fanny was filmed drinking on screen? She has put weight on in her midsection….
Do you suggest she is pregnant?? omg she is 46....almost..I dont think so..i guess it has more to do with menopause and a lot of alcohol...and no excercise..and how does a baby fit in her life...she is a toddler herself...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe she's with child ... FillEp Dog's

I must say I'm very impressed with Fanny ... such a kind-hearted person ... she gives some of the charity money she receives to other charities ...

• Haha
  • Heart
That Fanny volunteer is really weird..a great match for Davy..i suspect when the castle catches fire..she doesnt even run away..just wondering how lovely all the flames are...

I see Marie and Nati have gone away to another chateau without Fanny inviting herself! Good for them 😎
Dont be too sure...she will pop out like a joker out of a suitcase...or there is something else..... more interesting up her sleeve...she never misses a good opportunity to shine... :rolleyes: or better saying to attract the attention to her...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you suggest she is pregnant?? omg she is 46....almost..I dont think so..i guess it has more to do with menopause and a lot of alcohol...and no excercise..and how does a baby fit in her life...she is a toddler herself...
Yep, I agree. Totally no way is she pregnant. For having such nice, thin legs she has always been thick around the middle. No waist. I think that is why she wears loose fitting dresses. I would bet a pie that Fanny is Post menopause. No baby in that oven.

Reactions: 8
She drank a beer in last Thursday's vlog, after she was just SO exhausted from receiving all her new antiques.

She had the beer, that was given to her from the castle. In her video 4 days ago

Reactions: 6
I see FRK has changed her launch success story from Megan Markle to an interview with a very tarty SJ.
I never saw the point of having a story about someone she didn’t even know! And I’m sure MM has people to shut down unauthorized videos about her.

Reactions: 7
BJJ honestly you need to start wearing your own clothes...the lastest vlog is just not a good look for anyone, way way too shiny hon
I honestly wonder what his Dutch peers think if they see him on the vlogs. It's certainly not cool for someone in his early twenties to be sitting there with a load of women, his main companion being old enough to be his mother and then opening the nth hedgehog brooch sent by some elderly fan thousands of miles away. He must be a laughing stock with his former friends and colleagues. Can he ever go back and face them all after this period at the chateau?

And the 45 year old woman acting like an 8 year old opening birthday presents ... you'd think she'd be ashamed of looking so idiotic. Also, how can they still be opening Christmas and Valentine's gifts in late June? What on earth is Nati doing if they are so far behind? When there's a clothes gift for Steph and she doesn't like it, she immediately presses it on to someone else, e.g. the dress she insisted Nati should have. At other times, she immediately pounces on something she fancies. The younger Fanny looks a bit like Mandy used to, she is clearly embarrassed by it all but I don't suppose she has any choice about whether to attend or not. I noticed Sara and Steve were not there, maybe they, like Marie, are now able to use cooking as an excuse and Selmar is clearly on another excruciatingly boring trip, no doubt! A shame that Cat seems to have been corrupted by it all and is now a gift recipient.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Yep, I agree. Totally no way is she pregnant. For having such nice, thin legs she has always been thick around the middle. No waist. I think that is why she wears loose fitting dresses. I would bet a pie that Fanny is Post menopause. No baby in that oven.
Can anyone imagine her with a baby? There is no way she could or would cope with one. She might enjoy the attention that pregnancy would give her but would not endure the baby then stealing the limelight! Can you imagine a poor child having those two as parents? It doesn't bear thinking about!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She had the beer, that was given to her from the castle. In her video 4 days ago
Is there anything that's not given to her?

Can anyone imagine her with a baby? There is no way she could or would cope with one. She might enjoy the attention that pregnancy would give her but would not endure the baby then stealing the limelight! Can you imagine a poor child having those two as parents? It doesn't bear thinking about!
The baby would grow up very confused as it would have a baby for a mother ...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.