The Chateau Diaries #42 Tattlers - Ingloriously Fabulous 15 Guilty As Charged - M15 Agents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone of a delicate nature, keep scrolling. For everyone else, SJ is entering perimenopause: weight around the stomach, infrequent visits by 'Aunty Flow' (that's for the delicate ones @Marquis de Potpourri ). There's anxiety to look forward to, heart palpitations (THIS could explain the emergency hospital visit). Plus, good luck Sir Snortalots, night sweats by your bedmate, and hot flushes .... get a fan ready to wave at her at all times. This summer is going to be a doozy SJ!

Plus, there is a reaction to wine. So stock up your spirits cabinet SJ.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had to have an emergency hysterectomy due to “extensive endometriosis, large cysts and everything fusing together” I had lots of hospital visits before that, I’ve wondered a few times if that’s what Stephanie has as I also had a hot water bottle with me at all times (mine was tucked in my knickers tho) I ended up with terrible burns, straight in to the menopause, fat belly and the worst anxiety I’ve ever felt in my life. Really don’t know how she’d cope with all that and being on camera
For anyone of a delicate nature, keep scrolling. For everyone else, SJ is entering perimenopause: weight around the stomach, infrequent visits by 'Aunty Flow' (that's for the delicate ones @Marquis de Potpourri ). There's anxiety to look forward to, heart palpitations (THIS could explain the emergency hospital visit). Plus, good luck Sir Snortalots, night sweats by your bedmate, and hot flushes .... get a fan ready to wave at her at all times. This summer is going to be a doozy SJ!

Plus, there is a reaction to wine. So stock up your spirits cabinet SJ.
to

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I had to have an emergency hysterectomy due to “extensive endometriosis, large cysts and everything fusing together” I had lots of hospital visits before that, I’ve wondered a few times if that’s what Stephanie has as I also had a hot water bottle with me at all times (mine was tucked in my knickers tho) I ended up with terrible burns, straight in to the menopause, fat belly and the worst anxiety I’ve ever felt in my life. Really don’t know how she’d cope with all that and being on camera

to
I had the same 7 weeks ago (only for cancer) but previously had endometriosis and fusing too, and yes, lots of tummy swelling, pain and hot water bottles prior to ending up with a laparoscopy. Unfortunately she is at that age when stuff can start going wrong inside, as well as peri menopause. My (second) husband who I married when I was 40 odd, says he so lucky to get my best years haha!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Really don’t know how she’d cope with all that and being on camera
She'll put up with anything for money ...

Even her charity channel (remember how ‘passionate’ she was about giving back...) now starts with a question to her loyal audience to come up with a favourite charity, so she doesn’t have to.
They're already giving to a charity ...

Even her charity channel (remember how ‘passionate’ she was about giving back...) now starts with a question to her loyal audience to come up with a favourite charity, so she doesn’t have to.
They're already giving to a charity ...

Reactions: 4
Every time someone mentions BJJ's boyband, all I see is him doing the Charleston in the Petit Salon.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The comments started immediately after SJ stated she had no idea 🤪 and needs help deciding where to send the money. Flood the zone with comments.... What could go wrong????

Cha Go

14 minutes ago
Charity suggestion: Liberty in North Korea

Penny Sue
4 hours ago
While 20,000 for charity is lovely, how much has Lalande garnered? My guess with all the work being done, you have benefited quite a lot more, no? Just wondering?

Irene Brown

5 hours ago
Native the dress it is you , Philip needs calm down.

Anna Morrison
11 hours ago
Michael P. was right in saying no more gifts. Even though it is noble to offer the funds to charity, the conspicuous consumption is so off-putting. Endless surprised joy at the same kind of items over and over wears thin. Stephanie's attempts to de-clutter the Chateau and expressions of frustration about the need to throw out old unwanted things don't sit well with opening gifts of yet more chocolate, tea, scarves and blue china. Whilst it started as a nice idea, people should be encouraged to give to people who really need it closer to their own homes, rather than perpetuate this. One can assume Stephanie has enough money through the Patreon supporters to purchase whatever she might need.

Rebecca
11 hours ago
Wow, constantly amazed and flabbergasted by how late presents are opened. Jeez get someone actually date and receive gifts. It's really disrespectful.

Hide 5 replies

Stephanie-Marie Stanger
11 hours ago
Nati does this already. It speaks to the huge volume of gifts received. I suppose they could rush thru instead of giving time and gratitude to each package?

Joan In Florida
11 hours ago (edited)

Pay better attention before you make such rude comments, Rebecca.

harry tuttle
11 hours ago
Go away troll, they’ve addressed this many times, you’re the one who’s being disrespectful

Jacqueline Reynolds
11 hours ago (edited)
@harry tuttle she is a troll, makes derogatory remarks all the time needs to just get lost

Jacqueline Reynolds
11 hours ago
Not disrespectful at all. There is a huge amount and they are opened in the order received.

Jacqueline Reynolds, 🤪 Here's a suggestion from the live chat. 😱

Debbie Rudolph why dont you have extra sessions of Cadeau so that you can get up to date on gifts?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just saw this and am counting down before it's taken down! Seriously though, where does all the tit go from the gift grab? Some posted early that SJ is still deciding on April's charity! April!

I hope that with Kat there, she's ditching tit whenever SJ and Sir Snotsalot go to annoy other chateau owners! I can image it, Kat and Natti loading Marie's van with tit, taking it to the tip, not even emmaus, and getting rid of it.

Liz Dobson
1 minute ago (edited)
Wow! Two Chateau Unwrapped a week and it's still Xmas gifts in nearly July! Poor Stef and Natti dealing with all those items. The attic must be full of them. Anyone know if LaLande has sent old clothing etc to the local emmaus to make way for gifts? I'm thinking, with all the expense of buying/making the items, the cost of sending them there, that maybe Stef could instead say, like gardner Dan does on his youtube chanel ," instead of gifts please donate to..": That means we can pick a charity and donate straight away to that. It saves in posting and tax, plus less packaging for LaLand to deal with so better for the environment. Go @chateauUnwrapped

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Every time someone mentions BJJ's boyband, all I see is him doing the Charleston in the Petit Salon.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
In Dan's latest @2:00, BJJ is wearing his blue damask suit jacket 🤪 and is doing the Charleston with Cat. 🤪 What a tool.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
A new word, invented by me. There are blogs, there are vlogs...ergo clogs, the cringefest chateaulogs so beloved of the chatelaine who thinks she's the numero uno in presentation, production and proficiency in showcasing chareaux belongoing to other people who should be extremely grateful for Tinkerbell's magnanimous gesture in bestowing some of her magic on them. Silly fools.

Blog, vlog, clog or, collectively, flog - as in flogging a dead horse for all its worth.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
BJJ is running the show??? What could go wrong??? Gems from the live chat...

Philip Janssen Steph is driving, we’re travelling to another mystery chateau! (Château de la Ruche)

Laura Claudia @Philip Janssen Hello Philip and Stephanie! I have to say you are sooo good at keeping secrets

Philip Janssen @Sarah Yates I know, just a little secret between all of us here in Cadeaux

Sarah Yates @Philip Janssen ok me and the other 1.4K watching won’t tell anyone

DeAnn P @Philip Janssen You are so fortunate to get to go to all the different Chateau's with Stephaine

No love for Gerry???

Tracy Reed ANYONE AGREE TO DONATE TO GERALD SO HE CAN VISIT LA LANDE THIS SUMMER??

Philip Janssen @Tracy Reed That’s really sweet, but there really is no need! He cannot travel at the moment because he broke his knee cap, but will be coming as soon as he can! The problem isn’t monetary

No Manor and Maker but bee french was cued by BJJ.

Philip Janssen @bee french Yes! I’m usually the one in contact with the château owners :)

bee french @philip janssen. Thank you because Sundays at the chateau has become a total joy. It’s so exciting seeing the individual beauty and history of each chateau and meeting the delightful owners

Philip Janssen @bee french 🥰

bee french @the Chateau Diaries. Please include more footage on Sarah and fanny. Little curious about the new members of the team

Philip Janssen I feel a bit carsick being in the premiere, so I’m sorry if I’m missing any messages!

But wait, he needs feedback before throwing up.

Philip Janssen This is the second Cadeaux I’ve edited without Stephanie checking it, has anyone got any feedback? :)

Philip Janssen Thanks everyone

Philip Janssen I’m so sorry guys, I feel really carsick, so I’m heading out x

After suffering through another gift grab I felt like hurling too.🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi.
One has to wonder what will happen when life resumes a sense of normality post-Covid pandemic rules. Will interest in vlogs die off? If so, how will these places survive financially? Just some thoughts.

Reactions: 11
Poor Rebecca and Tim, how many Lalanders did they have to host???

From FRK's instagram...
mariewiik1
Hi lovelies
I’m currently at the stunning @chateaudelaruche visiting Rebecca and Tim however I thought I would just show you this little beauty from last week.

From @natitaviajera Instagram stories
1624358618878.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi.
One has to wonder what will happen when life resumes a sense of normality post-Covid pandemic rules. Will interest in vlogs die off? If so, how will these places survive financially? Just some thoughts.
I presume the weddings/b&b picks up again for them

Reactions: 7
I presume the weddings/b&b picks up again for them
One would hope for the best. Perhaps the anxiety of unknown futures is driving the weirdly manic behaviour of some of these vloggers. On the other hand, sanity may return to the followers and cause them to hide from embarrassment. Hah, that would be ironic.

Reactions: 7
Poor Rebecca and Tim, how many Lalanders did they have to host???

From FRK's instagram...
mariewiik1
Hi lovelies
I’m currently at the stunning @chateaudelaruche visiting Rebecca and Tim however I thought I would just show you this little beauty from last week.

From @natitaviajera Instagram stories
View attachment 628893
Two things - someone congratulated Marie and Natti on managing to visit a chateau without Danny and Snorts, too early! They're there too, unbelievable.

And what car is Marie driving? Her new car is right hand drive I thought?

Reactions: 10
So, Kat and Fanny are left at Chateau to ready for the next lot of guests. Am I correct they said the Chateau is fully booked for weeks?

Re cadeau. 6 months behind. SJ said at one time they try and open 10 gifts a vlog. 6 months x 4 weeks x 10 presents. So at any given time they have 240 parcels waiting? As well as piles for Gerry, mummy, and whoever else gets sent something.

Somehow I don't think Mr ex-MD of Spode who likes doodling waited 6 months to see his doodle received.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So the chateau they are visiting in the grand scheme of things is not too far from Begmania. I wonder if they will drop off a gift for the new baby as they are so close. Tongue in cheek .... 0% chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.