The Chateau Diaries #42 Tattlers - Ingloriously Fabulous 15 Guilty As Charged - M15 Agents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andie is headed back to Lalande. Why???
View attachment 626152

andiewieringa
I have to say goodbye to my garden for some weeks because I'll be back at #chateaulalande soon, happy me😊, but will my plants survive?
#garden #chateau #lovemygarden #plants #food
22h
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Just like Cat another servant cheerfully willing to play the clown 🤡 in the Lala land circus. She'll be sketching away her
drawings to please the moronic Chatelaine to post her $5.00 dollar sale to entertain her *hanging on every word* base.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m also being peeved now by filth. Like how hard is it to close the doors of the outbuildings to keep wildstock out ?
At Castle Ten Berghe they left the door open too. SJ enters, Amaury enters, Snortalot is filming and leaves the door open. Afterwards there are two pidgeons in the room.......
Was this an attempt to lalandise Ten Berghe ?
Pidgeon-poo-decoration instead of peacock-poo all over ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Appropriate dress sence - for a woman who’s in great nick and could be spectacular.

Had she a mokim of sence 😎

Yesssssss!! I think she’s definitely used to the finer things in life and does shop at mediocre places like H&M , Zara and other online stores but I do agree that she’s shopping for her younger self and really probably doesn’t have an idea what looks great on her because she has yes ma’am people around her saying oh Stephanie you look lovely you look beautiful the nicest she’s looked in one of her costumes from Edwardian age!

Reactions: 9
Loved the video about Glin Castle. That is how to conduct a tour. So fascinating. Stephanie could learn a lot from Catherine's guiding technique, very natural and concentrating on the interesting parts of the house's history. I'm a tour guide, volunteering for a National Trust property. It's important to keep your guests interested with the occasional anecdote. You can see people's eyes glazing over, if you just talk about the antiques. It's good to have a ghost story, an eccentric previous owner, scandal etc to keep your guests entertained . Stephanie, as someone pointed out, just regurgitates what she's found in Google. She ought to let the owners lead more, they know the place better than her, and have all the fun stories too, if she'd let them get a word in edgeways. Be a good guest Stephanie, and let those who know lead the tour! I know that not all owners are confident with their presentation skills, but Stephanie needs to improve hers with more anecdotes.
I found it very difficult to watch. She makes everything about her and it comes across so vain and immature. The stupid innuendos and teasing between SJ and Li’l P is tiresome. The owner let her flirt and be coy and it is just becoming so old. She is embarrassing herself and I really hate stupid, flighty, aging women who can’t understand that those days are dwindling. Act your age and stop trying to be so cute. My irritability kicked in hard and had to click it off.

This was one of the most interesting of the chateau tours so far, also a very enjoyable vlog. The castle is fascinating. I think Ameury wanted to say a lot more, but as you rightly pointed out, Stephanie was rather manic. She has a sense of fun, which is lovely, but she can take over and become very giddy. I'm glad she wasn't on one of my tours!
I think the whole thing was so forced. Her laughter was forced, her OTT exuberance was forced. She’s juvenile and stupid acting. And irritating as all hell. I find myself barely able to look at her when she gets like that. The tour was ruined because of her idiocy. Jmo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Loved the video about Glin Castle. That is how to conduct a tour. So fascinating. Stephanie could learn a lot from Catherine's guiding technique, very natural and concentrating on the interesting parts of the house's history. I'm a tour guide, volunteering for a National Trust property. It's important to keep your guests interested with the occasional anecdote. You can see people's eyes glazing over, if you just talk about the antiques. It's good to have a ghost story, an eccentric previous owner, scandal etc to keep your guests entertained . Stephanie, as someone pointed out, just regurgitates what she's found in Google. She ought to let the owners lead more, they know the place better than her, and have all the fun stories too, if she'd let them get a word in edgeways. Be a good guest Stephanie, and let those who know lead the tour! I know that not all owners are confident with their presentation skills, but Stephanie needs to improve hers with more anecdotes.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Precisely but she's so in love with herself that it dominates even the mundane things. Every individual in Lala lande is simply a crutch to her, a useful instrument to be used at her discretion. Also quite apparent when she is traveling to these chateaus. No true interview skills. But what can anyone expect from a coddled spoiled moneybags who pretends to be a downtrodden, penniless, (obsure) opera singer turned Chatelaine.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No one from Lalande was present in the live chat yesterday. My guess is that everyone was hung over.
a midsummer night's dream in margaritaville ...
View attachment 627120View attachment 627123
Orgy time.
As a French cheese lover, the stabbing made me cringe. 🧀😬
It was disgusting and disrespectful.

Some of these "superfans" are the real trolls. They are like very vicious attack dogs. They used to turn on me like that whenever I posted anything on the comments. Hope they never turn up to Lalande. Oh, unless they already live there, maybe Lalanders in disguise. 😲

I hope they all go there, arrive late in the night, stay an extra week, and drive her out of her ever lovin’ mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have stopped watching SJ's chateaulogs as they - well, she - irritate me so much that any vague sense of enjoyment or interest Is swiftly drowned in Stephanie's torrent of inconsequential inanities, no depth of knowledge, babbling and gabbling over her interviewee and constant references to her experiences at her mediocre mansion.

It's like a burst water main gushing forth uncapped. A tsunami of self-important, self-centred codswallop. And it makes her look incredibly dim.
Me too. It does make her look dim, which is tragic, because she's not.* And as Mr. Mojo points out, her personality has really changed and not for the better, in just 15 months.
* It's my experience that even the most mentally ill people are themselves, sane, inside, and you can communicate to that. It's not been my experience with the narcs in life, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Amaury's family is from old nobility of Belgium. Quite impressive. According to his LinkedIn, himself is a "professional photographer" (portraits, weddings etc). So I suppose they need You Tube revenues to maintain this big family castle... and Lalande boost. (I saw his full name on one of his post on Chateau de Lalande Facebook).
The chateau came from his mothers side..Van Caloen....His fathers and also his surname is Van der Beken Pateel...They are Belgium nobility..not very important nobility..The Van Caloen family is titled baron, Van der Beken Pateel is non titled nobility..called jonkheer..mostly advocates, meirs , judges etc..I dont know if the family is landrich and cashpoor., maybe they are wealthy...But i guess they need the money to keep the castle going.And by the look of it, the older generations kept the place in a very good shape..so i suspect there must be money...but all those places are moneypits..

See I truly believe that during lockdown - LOTLL got a glimps at the future and doesn’t like what she sees - reflecting back from her mirror - lens - surrounding

Even potty’s misses is wearing well but if you hang out with 20-30 year olds your going to age yourself instantly.

No sympathy or empathy or apathy will address the situation for herself hence the short skirt - boobs out knockerless …

IF it works and she’s NOT carrying it off SSB comes across as medicated .. manic and just not the kooky woman she was less than 15 months ago when this was an experiment - that drove her friends - to participate to appease her

Now it’s a requirement

Dosent help that kat is in the rudeness of her youth - stand beside her aka Nutti SSB Sarah and they look like her mother .

FRK is so unhealthy and falling apart with her norosise
- makeup couldn’t fix it

Annalise looks blooming beside them all .

SSB is in France 🇫🇷 The home of fashion
She needs a stylist to remodel her entire attitude to dress sence

Appropriate dress sence - for a woman who’s in great nick and could be spectacular.

Had she a mokim of sence 😎
I can't say that i enjoyed the vlog at all. I will watch their own channel so i can see more of the castle without Beavis and Butthead noises in the background. The pair of them just grate on me when i watch.
She did better ones with Oliver and also Michael.
The job of the camera man is to be unobtrusive not an annoying twonk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I cant do screenshot. The telegraph magazine has Dick And Angel interview with them on front cover. Byline includes bullying claims. This will be intetesting.

Actually don't bother not the Petherick claims addressed.
They essentially admit something went down but it was due to Dick's sense of chivalry.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
The chateau came from his mothers side..Van Caloen....His fathers and also his surname is Van der Beken Pateel...They are Belgium nobility..not very important nobility..The Van Caloen family is titled baron, Van der Beken Pateel is non titled nobility..called jonkheer..mostly advocates, meirs , judges etc..I dont know if the family is landrich and cashpoor., maybe they are wealthy...But i guess they need the money to keep the castle going.And by the look of it, the older generations kept the place in a very good shape..so i suspect there must be money...but all those places are moneypits..
I think its '.....Pasteel' :) and yes, there is money there for sure!

Reactions: 5
The Duchess of Couteau and her/his little friends' attacks give a negative publicity to Lalande. Can't SJ or at least one of her sidekicks see that? :rolleyes:
Its time that Couteau witch takes her residence up at the shittoo....that is...if she doesnt already live there....

right its Pasteel..Thanks Amaury... ;)

Absolutely right.... its Pasteel..Thanks Amaury... ;)

No they don't see that - or don't want to see that.

It's been obvious for a while now that Real Aiglon and his clique ( Duchess of Couteau, JC de Frontenac and Co) are damaging Lalande's "image".

But they are still there. You wonder who they really are...

Yes... you wonder if some of the Lalanders are not in disguise in the YT comments...

OMG This is happening !

Can't wait... to see their face (or not) when they will find an empty chateau !

Sally S
3 days ago
What a lovely episode. I am so fortunate that my cousin and I have reservations for Sept and can meet everyone and see the treasures in person.

Hide 3 replies

Maria K
2 days ago
🥰Thats so exciting!! I have reservations for August💕

Sally S
1 day ago
@Maria K we picked the suite chamber perse so we can both have a room and share a bath. Which one did you pick. Do you have any activities or side trips planned. We want to go brocantes shopping sightseeing and dinner with the La Landers. We’re flying in and out of Paris. Visiting Normandy and picking one more town TBD. I live in Tucson AZ and my cousin lives in Dallas TX.
Show less

Maria K
1 day ago
@Sally Stites 🥰 I reserved Bonne Maman. I will be driving from Switzerland (where I live) I’m hoping my daughter will make the trip with me. I want to go to Brocantes, sight see, and have dinner at Lalande as well🥰 Have you seen the last 2 vlogs of “Life of Ryan” ? He & Billy went to a huge brocante in BROU (SW of Paris) 💕My sister lives in the Phoenix area 💕

Omg..travel the world to end up in Lalalande..i know for sure there are a lot better places to stay and to see in France...but when your biggest excitement is a brocante..well then i suppose the shittoo and the rooms , and the crap food..will fill up to your needs... :rolleyes:

How did we guess? :D
Maybe they had two parties...poor people ...they never have a chance to party...they work so hard.. :rolleyes:

How did we guess? :D
Maybe they had two parties...poor people ...they never have a chance to party...they work so hard.. :rolleyes:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Just like Cat another servant cheerfully willing to play the clown 🤡 in the Lala land circus. She'll be sketching away her
drawings to please the moronic Chatelaine to post her $5.00 dollar sale to entertain her *hanging on every word* base.
Well.. we have lot of rain here in The Netherlands at the moment..i suspect she is already there...so her vegs will survive..another desperate lunatic who is on slave labour for Fan Flash..I have the feeling she is a bit like Selmar..dreaming and not really having a good feeling with the real world..

Last edited:
Dan his vlog let us see that Dana is dressed to dive in the moat, and help to deal with the waterproblem for the garden... :rolleyes: What was the theme of the party....Lets show what you got?? or what should better kept hidden...;) Omg it looked like a third rank bordello.....and we didnt even see what Fan Flash was wearing..

Last edited:
  • Haha
😈😈

Just saying …..
Matts got a fabulous whiff of
Jason strathom

Am watching so much more now
Dan’s a hoot with the editing ✅✅😈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
😈😈

Just saying …..
Matts got a fabulous whiff of
Jason strathom

Am watching so much more now
Dan’s a hoot with the editing ✅✅😈
I think its a nasty person...i wonder why he has to ask Dan... nobody else is willing to help him out?? not even his son in law..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.