The Chateau Diaries #42 Tattlers - Ingloriously Fabulous 15 Guilty As Charged - M15 Agents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s any indication (and I think it is) our threads seem to slow down substantially, easily explained by how boring SJ’s vlogs have become. She just can’t be bothered anymore, can she? Even her charity channel (remember how ‘passionate’ she was about giving back...) now starts with a question to her loyal audience to come up with a favourite charity, so she doesn’t have to. It’s getting more and more absurd to watch her cheat away her responsibilities...
Upsetting, Snorty has time to call castle owners to get a free vacation but they have no time call a charity. This shows how unimportant giving is to them. You can’t just write a check now a days you have to vet a cause or you may end up in a scandle. There are so many worthy places who need help. SJ is setting herself up for fraud. She pays an accountant, Natti and Snorty for this, why are you asking random people where to send your money? These people send you socks, they have no clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You know what? Until work progresses and is shown completed, I am done watching CD.
Snorts is SUCH a turn off it makes me want to throw up. And his influence (that SJ desires and needs) is not enhancing her psyche or the chateau.
It feels as if the whole place is crumbling apart.

There is no competent person at the helm holding this tit show together.

All SJ and her doormat want to do is mooch off other chateau owners, drink and party. Yawn.

I hope all of you at Lalande read this and WAKE up. The party is over. For your viewers.
Within the year your Patreons will drop like flies.
At least all of us who have a REAL life. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
For anyone of a delicate nature, keep scrolling. For everyone else, SJ is entering perimenopause: weight around the stomach, infrequent visits by 'Aunty Flow' (that's for the delicate ones @Marquis de Potpourri ). There's anxiety to look forward to, heart palpitations (THIS could explain the emergency hospital visit). Plus, good luck Sir Snortalots, night sweats by your bedmate, and hot flushes .... get a fan ready to wave at her at all times. This summer is going to be a doozy SJ!

Plus, there is a reaction to wine. So stock up your spirits cabinet SJ.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Also Baghead and Potty just need to pull out of the program. Let BJJ buy them out! Ha! That is a LAUGH!!
Obviously they are allowing an idiot ( BJJ) to rule the roost because SJ has reverted to being an incompetent needy, dependent, old woman who HAS to have a man (or in this case a dick...IF there really is one there under the tube socks).
Not sure if Nic and Potty are not there because they are renting out their spaces to make MORE money for themselves? Hopefully Snorts bugs them too?
F#?k!!! Man up, guys!!!

Reactions: 15
So, Kat and Fanny are left at Chateau to ready for the next lot of guests. Am I correct they said the Chateau is fully booked for weeks?

Re cadeau. 6 months behind. SJ said at one time they try and open 10 gifts a vlog. 6 months x 4 weeks x 10 presents. So at any given time they have 240 parcels waiting? As well as piles for Gerry, mummy, and whoever else gets sent something.

Somehow I don't think Mr ex-MD of Spode who likes doodling waited 6 months to see his doodle received.
It is sheer madness!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just saw this and am counting down before it's taken down! Seriously though, where does all the tit go from the gift grab? Some posted early that SJ is still deciding on April's charity! April!

I hope that with Kat there, she's ditching tit whenever SJ and Sir Snotsalot go to annoy other chateau owners! I can image it, Kat and Natti loading Marie's van with tit, taking it to the tip, not even emmaus, and getting rid of it.

Liz Dobson
1 minute ago (edited)
Wow! Two Chateau Unwrapped a week and it's still Xmas gifts in nearly July! Poor Stef and Natti dealing with all those items. The attic must be full of them. Anyone know if LaLande has sent old clothing etc to the local emmaus to make way for gifts? I'm thinking, with all the expense of buying/making the items, the cost of sending them there, that maybe Stef could instead say, like gardner Dan does on his youtube chanel ," instead of gifts please donate to..": That means we can pick a charity and donate straight away to that. It saves in posting and tax, plus less packaging for LaLand to deal with so better for the environment. Go @chateauUnwrapped

All SJ is proving by continuing with the gift grab despite numerous complaints, is that for her it’s not about charity, nor about the environment. It’s her childish me me me attitude of wanting everything for herself. It’s truly disgusting, but paints a pretty clear picture of her character. Superfans who don’t see this probably never will.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hi.
One has to wonder what will happen when life resumes a sense of normality post-Covid pandemic rules. Will interest in vlogs die off? If so, how will these places survive financially? Just some thoughts.
Seriously? Have you not paid attention? Have you not seen how much money SJ is wheeling in monthly? I doubt she will have any worries any time soon, financially. Unless the tax people finally start doing their job and send someone over to collect.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
These are the kind of comments she or her mother would post. To me these posts do not seem genuine.
[/QU
On second thought I think both people are probably real fans and not SJ or IJ. Gary Jules is right: it's really a mad world! :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sara is still busy on twitter with her dog drama, poor animals.

Manor & Maker | Sews
@SewManorAndMakr

3h

After a cricket-level tea (& café, bien sûr) break, AF have entered the chat.

Manor & Maker | Sews
@SewManorAndMakr

3h

PSA: You can choose whether or not to publicly wish a painful death of loved one on a stranger.
She should think twice before posting or stay away from the keyboard! It is not that these people don't care about their image. They just don't have the brain they need for social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously? Have you not paid attention? Have you not seen how much money SJ is wheeling in monthly? I doubt she will have any worries any time soon, financially. Unless the tax people finally start doing their job and send someone over to collect.
At the rate she is spending, I have my doubts the cash flow will be sustained.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
At the rate she is spending, I have my doubts the cash flow will be sustained.
She seem to love to collection junk, just to fill the place up and nothing ever gets done. The funds will dry up and she'll be left alone. The fact that she makes an insane amount of money per month for nothing is really sad. I doubt she's saved smartly.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.