The Chateau Diaries #42 Tattlers - Ingloriously Fabulous 15 Guilty As Charged - M15 Agents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was one of the most interesting of the chateau tours so far, also a very enjoyable vlog. The castle is fascinating. I think Ameury wanted to say a lot more, but as you rightly pointed out, Stephanie was rather manic. She has a sense of fun, which is lovely, but she can take over and become very giddy. I'm glad she wasn't on one of my tours!
I get the feeling she's trying to cram a lot of content, socializing and networking into too small a timeframe for a comprehensive television style tour. Dinner reservations and all that. She's a pretty good amateur tour guide who didn't do any research, but that house needs more input from the owner. The sunglasses guy got to go on and on and onnnn about his collections, and she was right to gush about the entry tiles and staircase being the best part. It took me several tries to get through the last chateau tour.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
just watching the new video and i have a question... does anyone wear underwear in France....
I don't know, I haven't asked her ...

Can anyone recommend something fabulously entertaining ?
Yes, Tattle.

Vlog : FROM THE GRAND RECEPTION ROOMS TO THE SERVANTS' CELLAR AT CASTLE TEN BERGHE!
Ouch :oops:
View attachment 626817
I didn't realize the caretaker's cottage is a château ... . Guess they come in all shapes and sizes ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
No one from Lalande was present in the live chat yesterday. My guess is that everyone was hung over.
a midsummer night's dream in margaritaville ...
1624267678397.png
1624267816244.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Titillating day for the Diary.
Channeling Derek strongly.
Push em up, shove em out, spot em in the Chapel, hear them behind the camera.
See I truly believe that during lockdown - LOTLL got a glimps at the future and doesn’t like what she sees - reflecting back from her mirror - lens - surrounding

Even potty’s misses is wearing well but if you hang out with 20-30 year olds your going to age yourself instantly.

No sympathy or empathy or apathy will address the situation for herself hence the short skirt - boobs out knockerless …

IF it works and she’s NOT carrying it off SSB comes across as medicated .. manic and just not the kooky woman she was less than 15 months ago when this was an experiment - that drove her friends - to participate to appease her

Now it’s a requirement

Dosent help that kat is in the rudeness of her youth - stand beside her aka Nutti SSB Sarah and they look like her mother .

FRK is so unhealthy and falling apart with her norosise
- makeup couldn’t fix it

Annalise looks blooming beside them all .

SSB is in France 🇫🇷 The home of fashion
She needs a stylist to remodel her entire attitude to dress sence

Appropriate dress sence - for a woman who’s in great nick and could be spectacular.

Had she a mokim of sence 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you for your input, you are so right. I didn't think about those aspects. I love the old ghost story etc parts. Everyone loves a ghost story and scandel. Stef needed to be quiet and let the man speak! Here's a few professional tips: where what when why how

Aubry, When did you move back to the caste? Why did you move back into the family castle? How do you maintain it? What has been the most challenging?

Also, shut the duck up!! You need to nod, to keep the conversation going. Don't talk about yourself or your stupid tiny hunting lodge.

But as someone else said, she was in her manic state!

@Marquis de Potpourri totally agree about Architectural Digest-style house tour ... put then SJ won't be front and centre! Seriously though, she was in a manic state, her laughing was off the scales.
Amaury's family is from old nobility of Belgium. Quite impressive. According to his LinkedIn, himself is a "professional photographer" (portraits, weddings etc). So I suppose they need You Tube revenues to maintain this big family castle... and Lalande boost. (I saw his full name on one of his post on Chateau de Lalande Facebook).

Reactions: 13
Loved the video about Glin Castle. That is how to conduct a tour. So fascinating. Stephanie could learn a lot from Catherine's guiding technique, very natural and concentrating on the interesting parts of the house's history. I'm a tour guide, volunteering for a National Trust property. It's important to keep your guests interested with the occasional anecdote. You can see people's eyes glazing over, if you just talk about the antiques. It's good to have a ghost story, an eccentric previous owner, scandal etc to keep your guests entertained . Stephanie, as someone pointed out, just regurgitates what she's found in Google. She ought to let the owners lead more, they know the place better than her, and have all the fun stories too, if she'd let them get a word in edgeways. Be a good guest Stephanie, and let those who know lead the tour! I know that not all owners are confident with their presentation skills, but Stephanie needs to improve hers with more anecdotes.
I have stopped watching SJ's chateaulogs as they - well, she - irritate me so much that any vague sense of enjoyment or interest Is swiftly drowned in Stephanie's torrent of inconsequential inanities, no depth of knowledge, babbling and gabbling over her interviewee and constant references to her experiences at her mediocre mansion.

It's like a burst water main gushing forth uncapped. A tsunami of self-important, self-centred codswallop. And it makes her look incredibly dim.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
In addition, she said the cheese platter "took so long" to do, even before their arguing and stabbing. People there must be starved. Guests should show up with their own food and eat in their rooms before coming to lunch or dinner, so they don't go hungry while waiting.
As a French cheese lover, the stabbing made me cringe. 🧀😬

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
From the comments of, THE ANTIQUES FOR THE CHATEAU ARRIVE!
I know that the beginning of this was previously posted on the last thread but there is more. It's always interesting to see who else replies.
The Duchess of Couteau loves to fan the flames.

JediAn

3 days ago
Is it weird to decorate an unfinished room with expensive items?

Hide 9 replies

Megan Comly-Rolison
Megan Comly-Rolison
3 days ago
Maybe decide how the room will look because of the wonderful pieces?

c4exclusive
c4exclusive
3 days ago
No, 😀

Megan Comly-Rolison
Megan Comly-Rolison
2 days ago
@c4exclusive why do you say that? I had small room with a strange cut out that I had no idea what to do with. I found a lovely settlee (sp?). I put a fish tank in the cut out ( instead of books), it turned out great.

JediAn
JediAn
2 days ago
@Megan Comly-Rolison I'm just curious coz the wall with the tattered wallpaper will go down and all the fuss of putting it up only to bring it down... Or will it be like the chandelier hanging in the unfinished loo downstairs? It was put up and work continued with it hanging, can't imagine the dust on it...

The Duchess of Couteau
The Duchess of Couteau
2 days ago
Absolutely not! In fact, it is perfectly in line with the tradition regarding how the French nobility used to live in their castles and palaces. Even in Versailles for instance, in the 1670s, king Louis XIV had ordered a rich decoration for his bedchamber. But, as the elaborate decor would take some time to be finished, the king decided that he would come and visit his palace anyway and stay for a few days in his incomplete bedroom. Rich tapestries and furniture were therefore installed in the room and removed after the king had left for the decoration work to resume...

JediAn
JediAn
1 day ago
@The Duchess of Couteau oh I didn't realize Stephanie was living in line with royalty. If that's the case, maybe it's not weird. I just thought in 2021, it makes more sense to renovate then decorate.

The Duchess of Couteau
The Duchess of Couteau
1 day ago
@JediAn I gave you the benefit of the doubt but it turns out you’re just trolling. (And not even very well. For your information your array of idiotic and deleted answers is still visible from me.) I won’t gratify you with any more intelligent answers then as you’re visibly F-up in the head.

The Duchess of Couteau
The Duchess of Couteau
1 day ago
@Megan Comly-Rolison By “I’m just curious”, you have to understand they mean : I’m just trolling... This channel’s comment section seem to attract trolls like moths to a flame!

JediAn
JediAn
22 hours ago
@The Duchess of Couteau My curiosity was not aimed at you and I didn't expect any answers from you either so you can ignore my curiosity and "trolling". There's no need to get worked up if you think I'm a f-up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
@The Duchess of Couteau My curiosity was not aimed at you and I didn't expect any answers from you either so you can ignore my curiosity and "trolling". There's no need to get worked up if you think I'm a f-up.
SSB attacks like for like

Arrogant
Ingorant
Self obsessed
Lunacy

In no rational 🌎 would you equate SSB for royalty!!!!

Her mother and father were ahead of the curve in relation to the homes they ran - which offered a side line they both enjoyed old homes and renovation - seems they sold and did well .. kudos

But that had NOTHING to do with their child 🧒 according to her she was farmed out Christmass and all !!!

Telling her she’s a princess does not manifest her into one ☝

Those super fans need to be careful

Leaste SSB brand does not get known for doxing and trolling and vicious behaviour

Unfortunately it’s now documented on a daily basis …. Best they seriously beef up security.
They will want their allegiance - paid back 🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Arrogant
Ingorant
Self obsessed
Lunacy

Her mother and father were ahead of the curve in relation to the homes they ran - which offered a side line they both enjoyed old homes and renovation - seems they sold and did well .. kudos

But that had NOTHING to do with their child 🧒 according to her she was farmed out Christmass and all !!!

Leaste SSB brand does not get known for doxing and trolling and vicious behaviour

Unfortunately it’s now documented on a daily basis …. Best they seriously beef up security.
The Duchess of Couteau and her/his little friends' attacks give a negative publicity to Lalande. Can't SJ or at least one of her sidekicks see that? :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Arrogant
Ingorant
Self obsessed
Lunacy

Some of these "superfans" are the real trolls. They are like very vicious attack dogs. They used to turn on me like that whenever I posted anything on the comments. Hope they never turn up to Lalande. Oh, unless they already live there, maybe Lalanders in disguise. 😲

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The Duchess of Couteau and her/his little friends' attacks give a negative publicity to Lalande. Can't SJ or at least one of her sidekicks see that? :rolleyes:
No they don't see that - or don't want to see that.

It's been obvious for a while now that Real Aiglon and his clique ( Duchess of Couteau, JC de Frontenac and Co) are damaging Lalande's "image".

But they are still there. You wonder who they really are...

Some of these "superfans" are the real trolls. They are like very vicious attack dogs. They used to turn on me like that whenever I posted anything on the comments. Hope they never turn up to Lalande. Oh, unless they already live there, maybe Lalanders in disguise. 😲
Yes... you wonder if some of the Lalanders are not in disguise in the YT comments...

OMG This is happening !

Can't wait... to see their face (or not) when they will find an empty chateau !

Sally S
3 days ago
What a lovely episode. I am so fortunate that my cousin and I have reservations for Sept and can meet everyone and see the treasures in person.

Hide 3 replies

Maria K
2 days ago
🥰Thats so exciting!! I have reservations for August💕

Sally S
1 day ago
@Maria K we picked the suite chamber perse so we can both have a room and share a bath. Which one did you pick. Do you have any activities or side trips planned. We want to go brocantes shopping sightseeing and dinner with the La Landers. We’re flying in and out of Paris. Visiting Normandy and picking one more town TBD. I live in Tucson AZ and my cousin lives in Dallas TX.
Show less

Maria K
1 day ago
@Sally Stites 🥰 I reserved Bonne Maman. I will be driving from Switzerland (where I live) I’m hoping my daughter will make the trip with me. I want to go to Brocantes, sight see, and have dinner at Lalande as well🥰 Have you seen the last 2 vlogs of “Life of Ryan” ? He & Billy went to a huge brocante in BROU (SW of Paris) 💕My sister lives in the Phoenix area 💕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I cant do screenshot. The telegraph magazine has Dick And Angel interview with them on front cover. Byline includes bullying claims. This will be intetesting.

I cant do screenshot. The telegraph magazine has Dick And Angel interview with them on front cover. Byline includes bullying claims. This will be intetesting.
Actually don't bother not the Petherick claims addressed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
To me it looks like unfinished. Too lazy to finish it.
Canvas has the same colour as what would have been used for the background, so why do all that work ?
Or something like that ?
Maybe they died before they finished it do you know how long that would take ?
I think Arnaud is rubbing his hands in glee

Reactions: 5
At least now we know Snorty Snort is no longer in that room (he was in this one when he just arrived). My bet is still he’s in SJ’s bedroom, but I am puzzled about why they are so secretive about their romance.
I’m pretty sure I heard a comment that he was staying in someone’s apartment. Sorry didn’t know I needed to keep that information so my brain deleted whose.
I’m wondering if there’s some type of subliminal messaging in the blogs now I fall asleep within minutes and awake To and Ludavich ….. I almost made it to the end of Castle Ten mainly as I couldn’t believe how well maintained it is especially given her madge constantly saying oh just like Lalande ( except not) . I guess the great clean has ended , or at least delegated to Cat .
Have anyone else noticed how often she says well that’s a start or well at least we’ve begun ?
No no actually finishing things is the goal . I’m also being peeved now by filth. Like how hard is it to close the doors of the outbuildings to keep wildstock out ? All those tiles not scrubbed by her , just left out in the weather .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.