The Chateau Diaries #42 Tattlers - Ingloriously Fabulous 15 Guilty As Charged - M15 Agents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe the French taxes are stupid..like I said before they let her go for a while..and then they come..and if they find something..she is going to pay big time..

Btw that bedcrown is disgusting..she payed 1300 euro for it...i bet it was stored for a time in a shed.. and all the neighborhood cats pissed on it... :sick:
From the live chat... 🤪
Paulette leigh is it wrong that I want to know what it smells like I think it must be poo and tinkle

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I wasn't too irritated by tonight's vlog until the cult member Julia turned up in the end. Her sucking up to Stefanny was the most cringe thing I have ever seen. Where do they dig up these people with hedgehog brains? Sorry, I'm being disrespectful to hedgehogs again.
Agree. I lost faith in mankind when Julia started her speech

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wasn't too irritated by tonight's vlog until the cult member Julia turned up in the end. Her sucking up to Stefanny was the most cringe thing I have ever seen. Where do they dig up these people with hedgehog brains? Sorry, I'm being disrespectful to hedgehogs again.
Those American people who bought a chateau...i think the whole family was there...thats gonna be another chateau tour.....free drinks and food for Fan and court....and another chateauvlog....i like chateaux...but i am getting a bit bored of all those manic chateaux byers...who buy those places and dont have a clue how much work and money is involved...

Reactions: 25
It looks like Kat is advertising for Amstel Bier..not that i ever drink Dutch beer...the most overrated beer in the world...i know ....strange to say as a Dutchman...it all tastes like crap...Heineken also..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@FrenchGirl123 interesting comments re water police. The way she told the lake story, she was living in the chateau by herself, 2 men visited intimidating her re water, no paperwork ever provided, so she emptied the lake.

Reactions: 15
@FrenchGirl123 interesting comments re water police. The way she told the lake story, she was living in the chateau by herself, 2 men visited intimidating her re water, no paperwork ever provided, so she emptied the lake.
That's when I started to wonder about her when I heard this tale.
So I asked some questions and got my answers.
The French administration never ever does things that way. Always in writing. And no visits ar home ! Or maybe technicians who have no authority whatsoever.
It was enough for me to understand that something was wrong in these Lalande's vlogs.

Reactions: 24
And about the bed crown-to me it looks like some gilded `plaster - thing´ with dirty ,old ,ugly fabric on it. (The Emperor`s New Clothes )

Reactions: 21
Those American people who bought a chateau...i think the whole family was there...thats gonna be another chateau tour.....free drinks and food for Fan and court....and another chateauvlog....i like chateaux...but i am getting a bit bored of all those manic chateaux byers...who buy those places and dont have a clue how much work and money is involved...
Oh, don't worry, S blessed the whole business transaction and only wanted 40 % ownership in exchange😊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And about the bed crown-to me it looks like some gilded `plaster - thing´ with dirty ,old ,ugly fabric on it. (The Emperor`s New Clothes )
She better searched for a good carpenter who made her a new one...that fits..instead of all that filty old crap...who knows what happened with it...

Reactions: 8
And before I go to bed, please allow me to say, I just love the Tax inspectors comments....always......

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Agree. I lost faith in mankind when Julia started her speech
I lost faith in everything : mankind, God, karma whatever... How come someone like her has enough money to spend on a chateau ??? Why, god why? What did she do in her last life? 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.