The Chateau Diaries #42 Tattlers - Ingloriously Fabulous 15 Guilty As Charged - M15 Agents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They'll have a limited knowledge and understanding of English - very few French people can speak English. I've lived in France for years and I've not come across anyone who can speak and write English, apart from two people who happen to be translators. As for the outside work, who's going to see that? The dump's in the middle of nowhere ... no one's interested in it.
Have to disagree... Where did you live? Was it France at all or maybe Western Canada? 🤔 French Kids learn English in school and I am sure more French speak English than English or American speak French or any other language. I do agree that they are not eager to speak it but why should they? If you decide to live in France learn French fhs.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I lost faith in everything : mankind, God, karma whatever... How come someone like her has enough money to spend on a chateau ??? Why, god why? What did she do in her last life? 🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔
Its horrible..i lost faith in many peoples brains..like my father used to say ..80 percent of all people are dumm and stupid..he was right...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@FrenchGirl123 I'm wondering now if the lake will ever come back given she voluntarily emptied it. If you asked these questions why aren't fans questioning her? I'm really mad now as it means the origns of patreon - to get window for chapel and lake survey were a lie.

Noted in vlog that paying guests are being seated outside on weather worn tables and chairs, rickety terrace, old umbrellas for cover, no working loo downstairs and PHILIP IS SITTING NEXT TO SJ!!!!!!
If I was superfan who had travelled during still cautious times to meet my idol to find her attention and physical presence was dominated by her pet dog I'd be pissed. Why aren't guests experiencing a full La La special inside, why isn't SJ mingling with her guests?

That woman at end of vlog was embaressing. Hoped she checked the roof, for mice and wind farms.

PS I know I'm obsessed with the downstairs loo but it isn't finished and there are guests sitting on terrace havingvto rush back to their rooms.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I wasn't too irritated by tonight's vlog until the cult member Julia turned up in the end. Her sucking up to Stefanny was the most cringe thing I have ever seen. Where do they dig up these people with hedgehog brains? Sorry, I'm being disrespectful to hedgehogs again.
As I take it ..... that Julia bought a place that she has not seen but handed over the $$ as Squirrel Boy and SJ thought it a goodo buy ! ??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Ha, most funny to see Sara's expression when serving the Americans who had in fact bought a Shat'ou, unlike Sara and husband. She was sucking lemons. A little bit envious, just a little bit. :alien:King of (now supressed) snorts, Phillip, is contented and secure, a man in love. It is quite sweet really, one can see those two make pillows together.
Now why did they not show Phillip's bedroom in Castle Ten Berghe? And what was written in the dust on that mirror in the basement? mysteries... Dan and the man in the moat enjoy each other's company, they do that thing we do when we get on, take the piss.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ha, most funny to see Sara's expression when serving the Americans who had in fact bought a Shat'ou, unlike Sara and husband. She was sucking lemons. A little bit envious, just a little bit. :alien:King of (now supressed) snorts, Phillip, is contented and secure, a man in love. It is quite sweet really, one can see those two make pillows together.
Now why did they not show Phillip's bedroom in Castle Ten Berghe? And what was written in the dust on that mirror in the basement? mysteries... Dan and the man in the moat enjoy each other's company, they do that thing we do when we get on, take the piss.
I am sure Matt and Dan are making fun of her stupidity...they both cash in for doing a very bad job...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And about the bed crown-to me it looks like some gilded `plaster - thing´ with dirty ,old ,ugly fabric on it. (The Emperor`s New Clothes )
I love how she kept talking about part of it being very clean and then of course what she paid for it. It is so funny how compelled she is to refute anything and everything said on here. I think we’re driving her crazy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
As I take it ..... that Julia bought a place that she has not seen but handed over the $$ as Squirrel Boy and SJ thought it a goodo buy ! ??
And Davey, don't forget Davey. None of them have any known qualifications or accreditations. I am very suss of Davey.

Imagine telling your american lawyer, banker, accountant, "oh yes I had 3 experts from you tube verify the asset for me"
1. A 24 year old allergy prone, ex member of a boyband from a small city in Netherlands who owns a desk and some cutlery
2. An introverted play mobil enthusiast who has just moved out of home who apparently knows gardens but never gardens or gets hands dirty, and
3. A wasteful, wanton, woman who has never worked yet part owns a chateau with a vermin, heating and cleanliness problem. She has looked at lots of books.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It looks like Kat is advertising for Amstel Bier..not that i ever drink Dutch beer...the most overrated beer in the world...i know ....strange to say as a Dutchman...it all tastes like crap...Heineken also..
Amstel beer is just the rotten river water. They take it out of the river amstel after a weekend of drunk tourist pissing in it.

Reminds me a bit of the moat at lalande
🤢

I cant imagine anything worse than that..

If you have so much faith in these people, you must be really insane.

Reactions: 12
SJ was very happy to have a cushion made with the squirrel and hedgehog fabric for PJ, more evidence that he is residing in her boudoir.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Superfans only asking about which book to read... Am I the only one asking who took the foto and if it was before or after sex? Was this necessary? Is this really selling? Are patreons going up? I am so tired.... I guess I am loosing it...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
They really need to change their logo from that peacock thing to a cockerel, inspired from the Vegas necklace sent. Natti is now so overworked that she has no time to read books and Phylis (I swear that I heard SSB call him that several flogs ago and can’t for the life of me find it), is into tassels- tassels for his… oh I can’t even write it. Have a good day everyone.

edit: pics!
is Fanny Nounderwear wearing a cockerel necklace? or…oops pardon me is that actually a cock necklace (clearly a full grown rooster)?
does this mean barnyard animals are now the rage in jewelry…

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think we’re driving her crazy.
I think the Shitelaine has been bat tit crazy long before Tattle had heard of her. From the very first moment I saw her in the TV show, I thought she was bonkers. Like a trainwreck you couldn't help but watch. I believe that to her, Tattlers are like an irritating hedgehog prick in her fanny. Or is that what she calls Snorty :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Have to disagree... Where did you live? Was it France at all or maybe Western Canada? 🤔 French Kids learn English in school and I am sure more French speak English than English or American speak French or any other language. I do agree that they are not eager to speak it but why should they? If you decide to live in France learn French fhs.
I spent a night in Vernon years ago and was very impressed by the hotel owner's daughter (I think she said she was 9) who spoke with me in flawless English. It saved her from hearing the useful high school French I remember such as "le ciel est bleu" and "où est la salle de bain".

Reactions: 10
Superfans only asking about which book to read... Am I the only one asking who took the foto and if it was before or after sex? Was this necessary? Is this really selling? Are patreons going up? I am so tired.... I guess I am loosing it...
Patrons and fans can't put two and two together, or their brain won't allow the prospect if they are seniors. Squirrel-boy hinted having 'a certain someone' some months ago and no one picked up on it. It is simply not believable, and off-putting if true (don't want to lose precious patrons). Plus, the boy will be history once SSB resumes her travels and starts meeting other men to pathetically flirt with. Meanwhile, keeping the boy happy with kitchen utensils and fabrics is a piece of cake!

1.png

2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It looks like Kat is advertising for Amstel Bier..not that i ever drink Dutch beer...the most overrated beer in the world...i know ....strange to say as a Dutchman...it all tastes like crap...Heineken also..
I found the beer in Belgium to be more interesting, generally, although they have some pretty dodgy brews there, too. My late night post-heavy-meal-blast-out was "Verboude Vruchte", long time ago spelling may be off.

Reactions: 3
Foxgloves are not weeds…so she would have no idea. You’re giving her credit for floral knowledge!
She pronounces foxgloves to rhyme with "groves". Surely, having lived in Norway and in the UK, she knows what gloves are and how to pronounce that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.