The Chateau Diaries #42 Tattlers - Ingloriously Fabulous 15 Guilty As Charged - M15 Agents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. I lost faith in mankind when Julia started her speech
COVID lockdowns, the recent Presidential Elections, and fake news left and right have turned a lot of people's brains into mush.
On behalf of normal and sane Americans, I apologize for that speech.

Anyhow...does anyone else here want three bonbon scoops?

lf.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And Davey, don't forget Davey. None of them have any known qualifications or accreditations. I am very suss of Davey.
Oh yes .... Davey and I am with you about being very suss of him...... a good landscaper/designer or whatever he is .... is too busy ... they make the plans , put it to the client and then bugger off ... or ..... they project manage the landscaping with all their contacts etc.

Nothing happens or ... dare I say it .... gets completed .

Plus .... water the bloody plants!

Reactions: 14
Superfans only asking about which book to read... Am I the only one asking who took the foto and if it was before or after sex? Was this necessary? Is this really selling? Are patreons going up? I am so tired.... I guess I am loosing it...
It does say the photo was taken by Marie.

Reactions: 4
Nice shot by Marie Wiik.
But by the looks of it, the bottom half of that book is soaking wet. It's nothing but a prop, just like everything else in her life.

how to soak a book.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Enjoyed reading all the comments but before I go to bed, I am going to add my own and fear I might end up with a tidal wave of derision when I log on tomorrow. I actually think Sara is quite nice. She does not push herself forward. She gives credit where it is due. She clearly loves her husband. She has interests. (I quite like him too. Granted, he is not a vlogger or a camera man but he works hard to please. Steph in the bath - I like the photo. She is not pretending to read or wash for that matter. It is a pose. I think she looks good in the photo and the photo itself is good. If I had her figure, I would be quite happy to have pictures taken that would remind me of it when I became older. Would I have sent Stephanie and Philip to view a chateau for me? No. I would have sent a surveyor = and for an opinion, in the absence of anyone else, I would have sent Kat.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why so much Marie in this vlog? Payment for Success Story? Definitely think whoever mentioned Kat came back to help with channel 4 filming was right. Before it was IJ and Scotman with SJ. How they going to explain the new dynamics with Cutlery Boy?

I will commend the use of funds to get those trees in safe order. Perhaps staff and guests walking through the area should be banned until Tree man has finished job. This is what I mean by poor OH&S. Sudden falling branches are not unheard of. So many needing to be taken out shows poir management in the past, regatdless of the efforts of the french firewood family.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ha, most funny to see Sara's expression when serving the Americans who had in fact bought a Shat'ou, unlike Sara and husband. She was sucking lemons. A little bit envious, just a little bit. :alien:King of (now supressed) snorts, Phillip, is contented and secure, a man in love. It is quite sweet really, one can see those two make pillows together.
Now why did they not show Phillip's bedroom in Castle Ten Berghe? And what was written in the dust on that mirror in the basement? mysteries... Dan and the man in the moat enjoy each other's company, they do that thing we do when we get on, take the piss.
Good point about Dan and Matt! Surely they would drop clues if SJ and Phyllis were in fact sleeping under the same bed crown. They would have to make the hints flattering of course so it wouldn’t be edited out!

Reactions: 8
So Steve gets to chat and eat dinner while Sarah has to serve at the dinner? That’s weird. I would probably rather be in the kitchen than chatting with the b&b guests though…

Reactions: 16
is Fanny Nounderwear wearing a cockerel necklace? or…oops pardon me is that actually a cock necklace (clearly a full grown rooster)?
does this mean barnyard animals are now the rage in jewelry…
Only if you need to make yourself feel special?! I can only imagine that her in-crowd laughed at it all afterward. Maybe they were grateful and shocked at the beginning of this ridiculous gift grab business but it’s so disingenuous and fake now. They’re like caricatures without humour… dried up.

I think I found it on aliexpress!

Send all your China junk to lalande. They think its exquisite.
Junk indeed!! Well, junk and socks (send lots of toe socks). IMO socks are always a great gift in winter (we get very cold here), but why send socks when they already received socks in the past, pastpast and pastpastpast and… I know that they’re behind in opening gifts but good lord!!!! Ay-yai-yai!!!!

Why so much Marie in this vlog? Payment for Success Story? Definitely think whoever mentioned Kat came back to help with channel 4 filming was right. Before it was IJ and Scotman with SJ. How they going to explain the new dynamics with Cutlery Boy?

I will commend the use of funds to get those trees in safe order. Perhaps staff and guests walking through the area should be banned until Tree man has finished job. This is what I mean by poor OH&S. Sudden falling branches are not unheard of. So many needing to be taken out shows poir management in the past, regatdless of the efforts of the french firewood family.
It may have been myself (about Cat and C4). The flogs show her playing a role, Cat: ‘11-point-0’. She’s still the most frank character and I am warmed to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I find the whole situation disgusting and immoral.
You are not alone in this, believe me. My eyes and ears tell me there’s more and more people in her direct vicinity that are grossed out by here behaviour. There‘s conversations that might not reach her for now, because she has build an army of servants (the ones we know are actually flying monkeys) that will keep anything negative away from her ears, or at least try to, and some of her most vivid critics still pretend to be her friend to have best of both worlds, but the buzz is getting louder and once it catches up with her, I’m sure Snorty Snort can prepare himself for another trip to the hospital again.

1300€ for the Bed Crown?!? These Patrons are morons.
They totally are, but that’s not what’s rubbing my feathers. Her deceiving lies still are: first it was an antique bedcrown so very very special it had her name on it, now it’s only the fabric that is really old and used for a not so special crown. She removes the disgusting lining, whit obvious stains of leakage, only to find that underneath it is ‘paaaaarfectly clean’. But hey, she got it ‘half price ‘ so why would anybody complain...

I wasn't too irritated by tonight's vlog until the cult member Julia turned up in the end. Her sucking up to Stefanny was the most cringe thing I have ever seen. Where do they dig up these people with hedgehog brains? Sorry, I'm being disrespectful to hedgehogs again.
Very classy of editing SJ to leave that praise in, don’t you think? She just can’t help herself and needs to spread the word how much she is ‘loved’ by all....

Meanwhile she is just spreading more proof of how she ignored Covid rules once again and went on a two and a half hour drive down the road chateau shopping, when lock down was still in place and travel in France was limited to absolutely necessary.

Why aren't guests experiencing a full La La special inside, why isn't SJ mingling with her guests?
Because he’s not her pet dog, but her guard dog.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
On the subject of Covid ignorance, mondays gift grab vlog had another clear example of the contempt shown by SJ and her flying monkeys. In this case Cat was gifted a home made mask and complained how sad it was that in France one is only allowed to wear the paper surgical ones (because they are actually protecting instead of just a fashion statement). Cat however promised to great future tit show guests with her homemade mask anyway, because, you know, at the shitshow SJ enforces the rules, not the French government. Looks over health, very smart idea, Cat!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She can't use Photoshop. I remember how she once explained her process for the thumbnails: she edits them on her phone (i.e. oversaturates them) and then sends them to her laptop. Like WTF! She has a powerful laptop with a big screen and she chooses to edit on a phone. She has a brain of a hedgehog.
I shouldn't laugh at her, I don't have a clue about Photoshop either. It's embarrassing when my kids have to show me how to use my phone!! If I could use it I wouldn't have a marble statue over there <<<<

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All SJ and her doormat want to do is mooch off other chateau owners, drink and party. Yawn.
Sounds like it's back to pre-Covid behavior for SJ. They need a steady stream of chateaus and other vacays if Lalaland is booked for the summer!

I'm curious about SJ's scheduling. Will she stick around the chateau for guests she wants to see? And flee from those she doesn't? Which guest will be on which list?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.