The Chateau Diaries #42 Tattlers - Ingloriously Fabulous 15 Guilty As Charged - M15 Agents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has been busy with photoshop....
She can't use Photoshop. I remember how she once explained her process for the thumbnails: she edits them on her phone (i.e. oversaturates them) and then sends them to her laptop. Like WTF! She has a powerful laptop with a big screen and she chooses to edit on a phone. She has a brain of a hedgehog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She can't use Photoshop. I remember how she once explained her process for the thumbnails: she edits them on her phone (i.e. oversaturates them) and then sends them to her laptop. Like WTF! She has a powerful laptop with a big screen and she chooses to edit on a phone. She has a brain of a hedgehog.
Which is why BJJ "loves" her so much...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hi.
One has to wonder what will happen when life resumes a sense of normality post-Covid pandemic rules. Will interest in vlogs die off? If so, how will these places survive financially? Just some thoughts.
SJ's probably squirreled away enough money to deal with that eventuality ...

She has a powerful laptop with a big screen and she chooses to edit on a phone. She has a brain of a hedgehog.
That's very insulting ... to hedgehogs ...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone once told me that it was not a healthy thing to move house and take a load of unused/not required stuff from one attic to another. That is what skips are for.

I tried watching Miss Anna and Peter from its a wonderful life vlogs as they pack up and hire two vans each time to drive 7 hours to their new place only to unload and store it all 40 minutes drive away from their new place which probably won't fit all their assorted paraphernalia. The whole double stage move is due to the few weeks gap between leaving current house and getting into new one. It's the opposite of tiny house people who rid themselves of nearly all their possessions.

Reactions: 7
Jesus, Mary & Joseph neither Billy or Ryan knows who Faust was…nor how to pronounce his name

guessing we won’t see either of these guys on Make me a Millionaire

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They really need to change their logo from that peacock thing to a cockerel, inspired from the Vegas necklace sent. Natti is now so overworked that she has no time to read books and Phylis (I swear that I heard SSB call him that several flogs ago and can’t for the life of me find it), is into tassels- tassels for his… oh I can’t even write it. Have a good day everyone.

edit: pics!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She should think twice before posting or stay away from the keyboard! It is not that these people don't care about their image. They just don't have the brain they need for social media.
There was mention here of Sarah writing to the manufacturer/service dept about the fancy kitchen range and its many faults. Did she write to them in the same style? Did they come to fix it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Two things - someone congratulated Marie and Natti on managing to visit a chateau without Danny and Snorts, too early! They're there too, unbelievable.

And what car is Marie driving? Her new car is right hand drive I thought?
Yeah I thought they had managed to escape 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Will it ever happen?!
I doubt it.

How can the French local Tax Office be aware of her YT channel + Patreon business ? It's a whole financial "montage", in english, with international platforms (You Tube + Patreon).

Not big enough to be interesting for the Central Tax Office and too complicated for the local tax office.

I'm afraid Lalande is and will always be the winner. Unfortunately.

Jesus, Mary & Joseph neither Billy or Ryan knows who Faust was…nor how to pronounce his name

guessing we won’t see either of these guys on Make me a Millionaire
They didn't know who was Pythagoras either !

Two geniuses on the French roads. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Two things - someone congratulated Marie and Natti on managing to visit a chateau without Danny and Snorts, too early! They're there too, unbelievable.

And what car is Marie driving? Her new car is right hand drive I thought?
Maybe Babyjeans and Fan Flash are coming with Maries car.... to collect some stuff they bought at an auction..??. :rolleyes:

I doubt it.

How can the French local Tax Office be aware of her YT channel + Patreon business ? It's a whole financial "montage", in english, with international platforms (You Tube + Patreon).

Not big enough to be interesting for the Central Tax Office and too complicated for the local tax office.

I think you are not giving these civil servants enough credit: many of them do speak and understand English. With so many British expats in the area it’s quite common for locals to at least give it a go. Not all of them, of course, but many. Also, with all the outside work planned on gardens and lake, it will show that money is being spend. Questions will arise, no doubt.

Reactions: 15
All SJ is proving by continuing with the gift grab despite numerous complaints, is that for her it’s not about charity, nor about the environment. It’s her childish me me me attitude of wanting everything for herself. It’s truly disgusting, but paints a pretty clear picture of her character. Superfans who don’t see this probably never will.
Well said.

Anna Morrison
11 hours ago
Michael P. was right in saying no more gifts. Even though it is noble to offer the funds to charity, the conspicuous consumption is so off-putting. Endless surprised joy at the same kind of items over and over wears thin. Stephanie's attempts to de-clutter the Chateau and expressions of frustration about the need to throw out old unwanted things don't sit well with opening gifts of yet more chocolate, tea, scarves and blue china. Whilst it started as a nice idea, people should be encouraged to give to people who really need it closer to their own homes, rather than perpetuate this. One can assume Stephanie has enough money through the Patreon supporters to purchase whatever she might need.
Anna Morrison sounds like a Tattler. ;) :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I doubt it.

It's never too complicated for a tax auditor. Every account has an inflow and an outflow. Nowadays, electronically monitored, no matter the source of the funds - you see , banks have to opt in to revenue services. It is only a question of time if there is a breach of regulations to be followed up on. And if the auditing sample selects the particular tax customer. Death and taxes, unavoidable. And usually not on your terms either.

Reactions: 6
I think you are not giving these civil servants enough credit: many of them do speak and understand English. With so many British expats in the area it’s quite common for locals to at least give it a go. Not all of them, of course, but many. Also, with all the outside work planned on gardens and lake, it will show that money is being spend. Questions will arise, no doubt.
They'll have a limited knowledge and understanding of English - very few French people can speak English. I've lived in France for years and I've not come across anyone who can speak and write English, apart from two people who happen to be translators. As for the outside work, who's going to see that? The dump's in the middle of nowhere ... no one's interested in it.

Reactions: 3
They'll have a limited knowledge and understanding of English - very few French people can speak English. I've lived in France for years and I've not come across anyone who can speak and write English, apart from two people who happen to be translators. As for the outside work, who's going to see that? The dump's in the middle of nowhere ... no one's interested in it.
The vocabulary of debits and credits transcends any language barriers. And 99.9% of transactions in the EU are via bank accounts. In the local language. They will be understood, but as has been said, materiality may be a factor. The taxman knows appearances are usually deceiving, but numbers don't lie...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.