The Chateau Diaries #42 Tattlers - Ingloriously Fabulous 15 Guilty As Charged - M15 Agents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They'll have a limited knowledge and understanding of English - very few French people can speak English. I've lived in France for years and I've not come across anyone who can speak and write English, apart from two people who happen to be translators. As for the outside work, who's going to see that? The dump's in the middle of nowhere ... no one's interested in it.
Except the EU water police. A relative of mine was recruited as a spy on the strength of his grad student trout stream survey skills (where there are trout, as Che Guevara could have told you, there are guerrillas).

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
They really need to change their logo from that peacock thing to a cockerel, inspired from the Vegas necklace sent. Natti is now so overworked that she has no time to read books and Phylis (I swear that I heard SSB call him that several flogs ago and can’t for the life of me find it), is into tassels- tassels for his… oh I can’t even write it. Have a good day everyone.

edit: pics!

I think I found it on aliexpress!

Send all your China junk to lalande. They think its exquisite.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The vocabulary of debits and credits transcends any language barriers. And 99.9% of transactions in the EU are via bank accounts. In the local language. They will be understood, but as has been said, materiality may be a factor. The taxman knows appearances are usually deceiving, but numbers don't lie...
As of this year, PayPal accounts have to be declared to the French tax authorities if the revenue exceeds 10,000 euros. But, there is definitely something fishy going on ... SJ touched her nose, looked away, and then mumbled something about tax to Teabag when they were questioned about paying tax in one of the live chats. They both looked very uncomfortable and quickly moved on to another question ... . Makes one wonder what's going on.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
As of this year, PayPal accounts have to be declared to the French tax authorities if the revenue exceeds 10,000 euros. But, there is definitely something fishy going on ... SJ touched her nose, looked away, and then mumbled something about tax to Teabag when they were questioned about paying tax in one of the live chats. They both looked very uncomfortable and quickly moved on to another question ... . Makes one wonder what's going on.
Not difficult to understand what's going on : the same accountant, the same dodgy financial "montage" ("arrangement").

I know how local tax offices work in the French countryside : they are not trained for complicated situations and are understaffed for the big majority of them. The civil servants in these tax offices are usually very helpful but they can not do more than what they are allowed to do in terms of means and workforce.

I find the whole situation disgusting and immoral.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
But, there is definitely something fishy going on ... SJ touched her nose, looked away, and then mumbled something about tax to Teabag when they were questioned about paying tax in one of the live chats.
Shitelaine has at least organized her tax evasion to look legal. But as far as I know, with the exception of Sadie having sole proprietorship status, none of the Trotters are incorporated in France. Makes you wonder how and if Teabag pays taxes.

Reactions: 9
They'll have a limited knowledge and understanding of English - very few French people can speak English. I've lived in France for years and I've not come across anyone who can speak and write English, apart from two people who happen to be translators. As for the outside work, who's going to see that? The dump's in the middle of nowhere ... no one's interested in it.
All they have to do is see one Gift Grab and the Tax Collectors will see 💰 and you would be shocked at what Google translate can accomplish. Just the red tape and accountant fees alone would make anyone go crazy. And do not forget the Water Police went after and bullied her and it was a HMN then and now is a bigger HMN. She pisses off enough people in town when she pulls stunts like rolling into the marche at closing time to film and fluff about so she has to be on someone’s radar.

Reactions: 7
All they have to do is see one Gift Grab and the Tax Collectors will see 💰 and you would be shocked at what Google translate can accomplish. Just the red tape and accountant fees alone would make anyone go crazy. And do not forget the Water Police went after and bullied her and it was a HMN then and now is a bigger HMN. She pisses off enough people in town when she pulls stunts like rolling into the marche at closing time to film and fluff about so she has to be on someone’s radar.
The local Water Police didn't bully her.
They sent a letter to tell château de Lalande's owners to meet the new EU regulations about water systems and lakes.
They must have told her in the same letter that there would be a fine if they didn't comply.

She just panicked and decided on her own to simply empty the lake. Problem solved (in her mind).

In the comments section when asked about it, she said herself that she didn't get any written orders from the Water Police to empty the lake (I was the one who was asking and at that time, she answered all the comments).

All the lakes' owners in France and Europe got the same letter at the same time.

Not all of them emptied their lakes and put the blame on others.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
It's never too complicated for a tax auditor. Every account has an inflow and an outflow. Nowadays, electronically monitored, no matter the source of the funds - you see , banks have to opt in to revenue services. It is only a question of time if there is a breach of regulations to be followed up on. And if the auditing sample selects the particular tax customer. Death and taxes, unavoidable. And usually not on your terms either.
the thing with banking internationally…there are always receipts

and most countries monitor bank accounts and compare what the bank reports to what a person reports on their tax filings…once you are red flagged the scrutiny is hard to wash off

Reactions: 9
I’ve just started watching new vlog and I loooove how Marie doesn’t know how to tell Steph that she (like every quasi sane person) absolutely HATES IT

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Body language - always a give away.

Reactions: 6
I really thought tonight’s vlog was much improved and I think it was because there was much less of Philip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Marie...
Psss...
if you know your flowers you’d realize those foxgloves could become very handy... :cool:

1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I really thought tonight’s vlog was much improved and I think it was because there was much less of Philip
I wasn't too irritated by tonight's vlog until the cult member Julia turned up in the end. Her sucking up to Stefanny was the most cringe thing I have ever seen. Where do they dig up these people with hedgehog brains? Sorry, I'm being disrespectful to hedgehogs again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
the thing with banking internationally…there are always receipts

and most countries monitor bank accounts and compare what the bank reports to what a person reports on their tax filings…once you are red flagged the scrutiny is hard to wash off
I cannot believe the French taxes are stupid..like I said before they let her go for a while..and then they come..and if they find something..she is going to pay big time..

Btw that bedcrown is disgusting..she payed 1300 euro for it...i bet it was stored for a time in a shed.. and all the neighborhood cats pissed on it... :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.