Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Are they eating Sillymar's cake (the one SJ bought from the bakery for his birthday) without Sillymar? 🙃

Anybody know anything about Davey? He doesn't seem to pop up anywhere... All in the name of research of course... 😁

That wine glass wasn't centered for very long... 🙃 🤮 🤮 🤮
Fanny Flasher.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

KiKiGee

VIP Member
FANTASTIC FABRICS AND COSTA RICAN BUTTERFLIES!
comments
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT...
Poor Tracey didn't get the traction she was looking for.

Traceys Seaside Studio
37 minutes ago
Hi Stephanie, after reading some of the comments below - Due to a couple of upsetting remarks I have removed the listing from my shop and will amend the listing to a generic version later on without the chateau image. I just wanted to create something pretty and it was not my intention to "steal" as someone put it.

JudythJ60

6 hours ago (edited)

Hate to be a downer but anyone who is using images from your chateau without prior authorization needs to contract with you for a licence to use the images and to pay royalties to you for their use. The words "for sale on MY Epsy Shop" did it for me. Unless you have a prior relationship with this person, whom you know is cutting you in for a sale of the profits or you have authorized for limited editions of things with your images for promotional purposes, you need to consult a copyright lawyer or solicitor or your income will soon be co-opted as if one sees another do it and get away with it, more will follow, and soon you won't own your own property!

Elizabeth McCusjer

12 hours ago I hope that Stefanie Jarvis copyrights the images of the Chateau de LaLande. I see someone is selling products on Etsy.

Hide 2 replies

Barbi Button
6 hours agoOf Chateau Lalande?? Oh MY!! I don't feel that's right. I'm going to look and find out who is doing so. I'm shocked

CA Garden
5 hours ago (edited) I remember that an artist painted Chateau Lalande and gave the original painting to Stephanie. The artist sells the prints on Etsy.

ANN CAME TO PLAY...
ann skaggs

12 hours ago Maybe Stefanie needs to film a clip of these volunteers in the opening naming them if they r returning regularly and she assumes her viewers know them. We dont

Hide 3 replies

Terry Smith Wade
12 hours ago Maybe you should watch from the beginning so you can learn who these people actually are. That "woman and her child" you referred to as "guests" are in reality financial backers and 1/3 owners of La Lande. The chateau IS their home. Michael Potts is the other 1/3 owner and the chateau is also his home. You have made quite a few comments here today that seem to show how ignorant you are of this website and its story.

Jacqueline Reynolds
12 hours ago (edited )Us regular viewers do know who everyone is. As you probably do, as you troll the comments of most vlogs

Hay Hay Bizzle
6 hours ago
@Terry Smith Wade ya no, she shouldn’t have to watch the whole video to know who they are. it’s not a crazy thing for stephanie to introduce everyone in the beginning. imagine all her new viewers seeing this video. how are they supposed to know who they are? instead of preaching your “pride” of being an frequent viewer maybe you should help people who have questions.

ANN ISN'T DONE...

ann skaggs

13 hours ago So weird having guests opening presents.

Hide 8 replies

Paula Kershaw
12 hours ago Guests!

Jan Johansson
10 hours ago You’re on fire today, Ann! Take an enema.

B.D. Thomas
9 hours ago @Jan Johansson she should take two, she seems to be really full of shit today.

Hay Hay Bizzle
6 hours ago @Jan Johansson what do u mean?

Hay Hay Bizzle
6 hours ago
@B.D. Thomas maybe just mind ur business and move on thomas.

Jan Johansson
6 hours ago
@Hay Hay Bizzle Ann is trolling.

Hay Hay Bizzle
6 hours ago @Jan Johansson no she’s giving her opinion doesn’t mean she is a troll calm down jan😽👎

Jan Johansson
2 hours ago
@Hay Hay Bizzle have you seen her other posts? This lady is unkind.

• Haha
  • Wow

elizabethrex

Almost forgot this week's art lesson! A real treat for you lovely people: a series of pics hanging in Isabelles home in South Africa.... Must have special meaning?
I am so uncomfortable with the massive house in SA displaying masks made by black Africans as some kind of novelty, by privileged white supremacists living in gated communes...

• Heart
  • Wow
He might be itchy and hot...

However long he was gone, it was too short! All these fans love Stephanie and Michael together :sick: I will boycott her vlogs if he is in them, my wife will be alone on the sofa. He really annoys me, feckless git.
They come together..he has trouble in his family..running out of money..his patreons are going down...and her vlogs are getting so boring..not even a hedgehog rescue can save them...Looking aside of it...the old faghag and teabag are somehow dynamic.. so something has to be done together...its business..thats all..they both know what works...and they both know they need it...All her patreons want a reunion...so they do it..so that they both can benefit..His Madrid adventure will be covered up with a lot of smoke..the most of his grannies dont even know what happened..and they all play a song of life love and laughter..we dont believe it..but we are not nuts...

Madame No

VIP Member
New flash! The EU has announced that vaccinated Americans can visit this summer. The grannies are busy booking their flights to France. Tour busses are being chartered to tour the chateaux. Costumes of all sorts are being sewn in anticipation of themed parties. Toile patterned tote bags are selling out fast on Etsy. It's all starting to happen! Fanny, you had better reserve your Port-a-Potties now as we all know the Downstairs Loo won't be ready for the hoards. Speaking of travel, Fanny will definitely have to book a few trips of her own now. She'll bring Gerry and Mummy back to watch over the things while she is galavanting around the world avoiding having to interact with her peasant fans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Part of the reason why SJ doesn't look well is that the shades of yellow she chooses to wear drain all color from her. They make her look sickly. Plus she is around much younger people and the contrast is evident. And of course, she doesn't eat right or exercise. All of her bad lifestyle habits are catching up with her. She's at the age when it all starts to show what you've been up to for the past 30 years. I did wonder why she was wearing a coat and oversized scarf inside? Perhaps she really is not well.
She looks like a heavily makeup done old bunch of bones..covered with a skin...dressed in yellow...omg..her hair looks dead and has the look like a cat has been pissing on it..It is time she starts to live a healthy life in the country..with exercise..fresh air..and good food..In the old days they moved sick people to the countryside..the farmers knew how to keep themself healty..But all those people who end up in the Shittoo seems to age quickly and lose their health..That love, life and laughter lifestyle is for sure not a good one...

Reactions: 21
Fanny Flash goes on a visite to another fabulous...well.... chateau...rings and goes back again..that was interesting...did they throw the door into her face..??.The Borgias lived next door..Well thats nice to know the chateaux were connected....Dear Fan Flash your surname isnt Borgia..nor is your name connected in the 1300s to Lalande...So stop acting as if your family owned the place since then...And then the playmobile...omg what was that...that Davy brought his whole Playmobile collection to the shittoo...is he mad...to own it at that age is strange..but to bring it with you even more...And then they are playing with it on a like i see now..a very akward diningtable...Dont they have anything better to do... But now we know they are partying in Bordeaux...This vlog was filmed at least two weeks ago...

• Haha

Madame No

VIP Member
@lyna I thought you might enjoy this definition I found online.
This definition still doesn't fit Sarah's output. So far, we have not seen anything artistic in her sewing projects. Using commercial patterns to make unimaginative and amateurish reproductions of historic and Disney themed costumes doesn't cut the mustard. Her sewing is on par with a beginner, I believe even children would be more creative. I can't imagine she has been at this for more than a year from what I have seen. As a disclaimer, I have a degree in fashion design and over 20 years of working in the garment manufacturing industry so I am a harsh critic in this area. Her work stinks, as far as I am concerned! Anyone who signs up for her workshops is an idiot throwing money away, and worse, learning incorrect methods.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
She has shown the booze room at least twice. On one video she showed the pantry part - boxes on floor from memory.
Yes, and in that video she says it's only used as storage for dry food, which is a lie. Also, she says she hopes that one day it can become an actual pantry again, when she can afford to decorate it properly (who does that, decorate ones pantry?). I should think, given the food situation and the fact that she has tons of money coming in for restoring her shittoo, this pantry should be high priority on her list, right? But no, she obviously prefers to have her boudoir done first, much needed.

MojoDublin

VIP Member
The Playmobil is the most humanizing things these people have done on any vlog.

Being a big geek myself, I love all of it, I’ve never owned any Playmobil and I was too broke to purchase for my child when they were young.
Technically

😈😈😈

Technically. - SSB never bought a Dame thing in her life

Daddy did
Mummy did

Mummy abdicated found a soft touch
Gerry ... for later life

Then came boyfriends

Leaste you did it yourself ...
With or without
Play mobile....
You raised your kids and survived

Your not fleecing random strangers...

😈😈😈😎😎😎
Makes you the superstar 😘

• Heart

chillijam

Somehow we need to make a thread name out of it: Lalande, where sewist, vloggist, griftist, floristist gather.... Any ideas?
Marie talks about her 'florals' 🤦🏼‍♀️ so maybe floralist
Or weedist
Or fakeist
Or whingeiest
Or what the heck does she really do-ist
Then we have snortist
and nostrilist
and camel-toeist
And what the heck does he really do-ist
And
Danceist
Apple pie-ist
And
Administ
Unwrapperist
Runist
What the heck does she really do-ist
and for Fanny
Squealist
Pose-ist
Flauntist
And what the heck does she really do-ist

The list could go on and on

Thanks tryist S&S, you've turned us into wordists.

• Haha
  • Heart

Madame No

VIP Member
Im sure Tatyanas (sp?) name was there as having helped design the site but can't see it now. 4 Patrons already.

Not imagining things...there it is :)

I am verry exited. My patreon site is online. Thanks to Tatyana Valda Belinda Hill. She did a great job. Thanks beautiful X
One patreon has already registered
Thank u so much
It's going to be hard to resist signing up for the top 2 tiers as here is what you will get:

Attachments

• Haha

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
Natti and Philip are certainly not paid to moderate the YT comments despite what they say.

Vino
Vino
9 hours ago
Fact of life: Can we see how the chateau stays "ship-shape" -- and who does it?? Tomaz Quaresma (volunteer) did this in a vlog and it showed there's more to chateau life than cooking and gardening...& opening gifts...There are about 12 rooms to dust, sweep, clean, polish and so on. Not to mention all the dishes to be washed...loos to be scrubbed. Who's up at dawn to start on the grand salon?????
Show less

Another beauty :
Maryann Hartzell
12 hours ago
Send Ruth home and get back together with Michael Potts.

And this one :

meribeth lowe
meribeth lowe
13 hours ago
Why does Ruth not allow herself to be filmed??? Strange I think.

Hide reply
Val Slater
Val Slater
13 hours ago
She got really trolled by the haters

And these ones are GOLD ! Tattlers are paid by Georges Soros now !!

Sara Viegas
Sara Viegas
14 hours ago (edited)
@gnssgrl she is Michael’s girlfriend, if you watch last year s episodes after the quarantine diaries I think she is there

Peggy Vick
Peggy Vick
14 hours ago
@gnssgrl Michael Potts girlfriend or wife.

Val Slater
Val Slater
13 hours ago
There is a vlog where Ruth talks to Stephanie about her novel which has just been published and how she got inspiration for parts from things which happened at La Lande. Unfortunately the haters on the other site were very critical about Ruth and her appearance and relationship with Michael. So much so that Ruth no longer wants to appear in the vlogs

Avani Green
Avani Green
13 hours ago (edited)
@gnssgrl If you go back to the first few episodes ever posted, Stephanie is hanging out with her friend Ruth in London. Then later is shows Ruth and Michael are together at the chateau (married). She's in lots of the early vlogs like barbecuing, costume parties, and stuff. Then she did a vlog or two (maybe vlog 40ish?) with Stephanie about a best selling book she wrote while at Lalande. It was summer I think. If you check out Michael on Instagram Ruth will pull up and the novels she's written. She hasn't been filmed in a while so it must be at her request but I wish she'd come back bc she's great on camera. If you haven't seen the early vlogs you're in for a treat, they are the best because they have the ultimate carefree-days vibe in them :D and are covered in epic foodie opportunities, you'll drool
Read more

Sara Viegas
Sara Viegas
12 hours ago
@Val Slater That is terrible!! I don't understand how people can be so hatefull! Is it the same website that got to Michael Petterick? It should just be taken down or something....

Lazy Daisy
Lazy Daisy
9 hours ago
She is Michael's significant other. She has been on camera several times but I think she is a bit camera shy.

Peggy Vick
Peggy Vick
8 hours ago
@Val Slater I hate TROLLS, who are so miserable that they must find fault in everyone & everything around them❗ Low life’s. Makes you wonder how people can go through life with that much disrespect for fellow humanity. I have also learned, there are PAID TROLLS to cause division among humanity. Research George SOROS. A billionaire, who made his fortune off the dead Jews. He is a pathetic thing, & pays milk to cause division around the World, using RIOTERS.
Show less

• Haha
  • Sick

purejuice

VIP Member
I can stay six nights at a five star hotel, run by professionals in the Dordogne for €2250 -- €250 less than at the no amenities Canadian Chateau Le Grift. 16th century mas. Self catering or chef can be arranged or EAT OUT.

• Haha
  • Heart

Madame No

VIP Member
THE TRUTH ABOUT LIVING WITH A YOUTUBER!
...comments have the resident experts chiming in...
Jacqueline Reynolds and Real Aiglon

n g
I'm confused, I thought Steve and Sarah bought a chateau? Did that fall thru? When he first came to Lalande he was helping you with editing. Does he still do that? Are they volunteers or guest?

Hide 6 replies

Julia Brook
1 week ago
They are staying at Lalande while they purchase a chateau.

n g
1 week ago
@Julia Brook So are they guest or volunteers?

Philip Janssen
Philip Janssen
1 week ago
@n g A bit of both!

n g
1 week ago
@Philip Janssen Thank you for the reply. Their presence at Lalande seems self serving so I hope for Stephanie's sake that they are paying to stay in the Marquis' apartment. I do wish them luck because it is time for them to move on. Unless of course they offer some added value that we viewers are not aware of.

Jacqueline Reynolds
6 days ago
@n g the finacial arrangements are none of our business and its not up to you to decide when they move on. If you watched the vlogs you would see that Steve is helping Stephanie with various projects including digitising Stephanie's Father's artwork for the tiles to go in the kitchen

n g
6 days ago
@Jacqueline Reynolds Thank you. Yes you are correct. Steve also digitized Derek Jarvis' art for wrapping paper. This process can be done anywhere. As Steve stated the tiles are a large job and will take time. He first came to Lalande to help with editing but that didn't work out. They are launching their own business off the success of Lalande. That is self serving... they are off putting.

Next up...

Steph M.

6 days ago
Love Chateau Diaries but I don't understand who are Steve and his wife ? Do they live permanently at Lalande ? Are they employees / volunteers ?

Hide reply

Jacqueline Reynolds
6 days ago
They are staying there while they look for their own Chateau which had to hold off because of this last lockdown. Steve is helping Stephanie with various projects while they are there.

...and then there's more...
Layla Wright
1 week ago
She says she has 3,000 patrons if they just put in £5 a month that equals £15,000 a month WOW I think I would put up with alot for that kind of money 🤑

Hide 3 replies

Jacqueline Reynolds
6 days ago Its over $29,500 at present. But that can only be spent on restoring the Chateau including paying for Dan and Selmar. The Youtube income pays for everything else including Nati, Philip and Mary Poppins. So its not as simple as people are saying oh we dont mind only 1 vlog a week. Stephanie needs the Revenue stream not to decrease

Layla Wright
6 days ago @Jacqueline Reynolds you must agree it's amazing amount of money for just filming your life

Real Aiglon
Real Aiglon
6 days ago
@Layla Wright Why don’t you “just” start filming yours, then, and earn the same?

And then...

The Nod
1 week ago
Yeah...It's not about the Chateau anymore. It's about producing content and feeding the money train.

Hide 2 replies

Jacqueline Reynolds
6 days ago (edited)
The money train is needed for the Chateau. Youtube is paying for everything that the Patreon money cant be used for including 3 peoples salaries

Real Aiglon
Real Aiglon
6 days ago
“Feeding the money train” is also called working. Yes, most people who aren’t retired, rich already or on the dole have to do that to earn a living.

there's more...

Pat Powers
1 week ago
I guess I didn't realize Ian was living there and has been there from the beginning, any insight?

Hide reply

Jacqueline Reynolds
6 days ago (edited)
He comes and goes. He was a volunteer.

Lastly Kym wants to know where David is...

Kym McBride
1 week ago
What ever happened to David? He was so big a part of early blogs, but he never visits. I know the COVID thing, but others have come.

Hide reply

Jacqueline Reynolds
6 days ago
There have been so many lockdowns in both France and England thats its not been possible. Many would have returned otherwise, especially for Christmas and Easter
It amazes me how the rabid fans think they know everything going on behind the scenes. They act like they are there and involved in making decisions. They defend anything posted that even remotely questions who, what, when or why at the shatoo. People wonder how Hitler and other fascist dictators ever got into control? I don't! Just read these insane and delusional comments. They are completely brainwashed into thinking that anything and everything SJ does is god like. The groveling is disgusting.
I QUOTE="FrenchGirl123, post: 4968319, member: 196817"]
Luckily you did screenshots because their website seems to have changed... "Itineraries" and "workshops" have disappeared.

They definitively read us.
I just couldn't believe the over the top prices they were charging. It appears to be way out of line for what a person gets in return.
Wondering if they are either fully booked or had to cancel.
[/QUOTE]
They are on a fishing expedition just like Selmar and his chateau hunting. They are testing the waters to see what kind of response they get from the shatoo fan base. This is a ridiculous way to start a business. Get your shit together first, then make announcements, not the other way around!

• Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
So, is this before or after the wedding that Miranda Ash, (countess of Lalande), has booked for FRK? https://www.celebrationsforall.com/about
Maybe, the amateurs will help FRK create the special jar florals for the wedding???
WHAT COULD GO WRONG??????

FLORISTRY WORKSHOP
AUGUST 5-8, 2021

Marie Wiik hosts you and three other amateur florists for a weekend of flower heaven. Forage, and arrange with cut flowers with Marie to guide you. Learn to add floral arts to your overall wellness activities.
Includes 3-night accommodation with breakfast & self-catered lunch on-site at our chateau, ground transportation to and from nearest train station, and floral supplies for the workshop. Saturday night supper chez one of our restaurant partners at your own expense.
€995 per person. Terms & conditions.

f6cfb77b72d60d0a06de1c60ad113995.jpg
1621111604258.png
1621111940314.png
1621112163009.png
🥀

• Haha
  • Sick

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Labelfending.
If the prodigal Trotter wants to have a lot of LV stuff let him. I would only raise my eyebrows if they were fake. Walking around with fake designer stuff is tacky to me. (I see you Ana 👀)
If I had the money I definitely would be buying Louboutin shoes, Hermes scarves & a Birkin, Chanel 2.55 bag and LV luggage (Heathcliff can judge me all he wants to :LOL:)
I will not bullshyte it and say "it's an investment". I want it, I want to be seen in it and I want other people to be jealous. Like a true Elektra Abundance.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart