Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalablahblah

VIP Member
You'd think Sarah would want to prove she can sew an outfit that looks good before advertising workshops. Marie's flowers nothing to learn there. Her wellness not working out for her. She's up and down. But I guess a sucker is born every minute.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
I believe that is a fetish.

View attachment 579859
Now close your legs Michael, there is nothing for you to top in Bordeaux.
He might be itchy and hot...

Just curious....how long WAS Trotter gone for his much needed "rest"? 12 weeks? 10? How much money do you all think he spent for that extended sabbatical? I really can't guess. But am dying to know.
However long he was gone, it was too short! All these fans love Stephanie and Michael together :sick: I will boycott her vlogs if he is in them, my wife will be alone on the sofa. He really annoys me, feckless git.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Timelines ....

It’s completely odd that less than - a week ago your brother n mate drove across France 🇫🇷 for 2 days ... and the Covid traveller 🧳 failed to show up for collection

But 2 days after that SSB the serial Covid traveller 🧳 arrives exactly the very day Sir trotter lands

Well there was Zero familiarity or EASE of friendship on display - even AFTER a truck load of booze 🥃

Barley consealed angst from SSB - she couldn’t even fake it to make it ....

Cannot wait to see ANA s and Ed’s vlog ... over compensation jollity for the two spoilt brats reunion 😈😈😈

Making the popcorn 🍿😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Madame No

VIP Member
You speak the truth. I have been carefully instructed in how they differ myself by shop assistants trying to justify the crazy prices. If you can pull the inside out, no good. :giggle: Good seams very important etc, etc. I have spent a fortune on handbags, and the worst thing is that my daughter has started too! She is not even fifteen :oops: One good bag sounds perfect to me, no need to fill shelves full of them. You can be my next wife 😘
Sorry darling, no next marriage for me if this one ends one way or the other before I croak. We can be friends with separate bank accounts and bedrooms. No sharing of handbags though.

• Haha
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
With the pay to play scheme at Lalande, could it be that BJJ's momager paid for his placement at the chateau during the pandemic? With limited acting/singing/dancing employment opportunities did he and his mother devise a plan? From the moment he arrived at Lalande, his prominent placement in the vlogs seemed forced. SJ always needs a sidekick for her vlogs and she likes to keep her fanbase guessing what her relationship status is. I could care less what the two of them do behind closed doors. Doubt he has any talent, don't forget he's a picky eater...

Side note... Brenda Gibbons was a top level patron in the early days. My guess is now she's in on the grift, no need to keep being a patron. Mason is still listed as a Count.

lalablahblah

VIP Member
Oh ffs hagatha let the actual child play with the Playmobil. Sweep out one of the rooms in the servant quarters. Scrape the underwear off the floor. Use one of your thrift store tables. Let him play. You crusty old bag.
Sorry Skankanee pissed in my coffee with her bull shittery today. Biatch...

• Heart

Madame No

VIP Member
Selmar has been at Lalaland for over a year and he will never have more than a parking place there. It's about time to move on.
Selmar, Selmar, Selmar, when will you ever learn? 53 years old. Patreon account for dreary videos. So sad. Make as much as you can and stash it away far from Tatayana's clutch. You are getting yourself in way over your spaced out mind. You'll have to pay taxes now. You'll have to get into the system which you have avoided probably your entire adult life. You won't like it, it will completely confuse you even more than you already are.

• Haha

Gibson

VIP Member
I just watched it too. I really liked it and laughed out loud during the banter between Phillip and Benoit! Yes, Phillip is a filmmaker hence the vlogs are professional. But Anna's design skills have really have elevated the chateau, and I know which chateau I'd pay to stay in! They have accomplished so much in two years and are now open again to BnB guests.

Also of note, they are increasing their viewers rapidly, thanks in part to regular social media posts (ahem Sir Snortsalot, I thought that's your job) and engaging with their viewers/followers.
I've noticed that they take their time to answer in the comments section under their vlog and according to my good lady wife also on Instagram.
I thought the section where Benoit was answering about his fan base was hilarious.
No snorts(proper attitude of a camera person) and fast forward through the work/boring bits...Selmar should take note!
The paper is nice. I would buy that. Steph should have consulted her for the Shitoo. That awful paper in the pretentious salon, would have been better suited elsewhere. They really have no idea about dressing a room.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
Tattlers have got a mention tonight

1621370887113.png

1621370932434.png

More from Avani

1621371312778.png

Ashely has nailed it

1621371490152.png

People are confused by Ruth

1621371703426.png

1621371901251.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

witchgrass

VIP Member
It's a good thing Steph didn't have a video tonight because Positano Diaries wiped the floor with Sunday videos of people who accidentally got famous during Covid. Nicki's editing is great. I hope Stephanie plans an Amalfi coast trip soon because that would make for some great tattle. It's unfathomable to me that there has been so much say about Steve and his wife :sleep: they must be contributing.

• Heart

Pansygirl

Chatty Member
Unfortunately the new volunteer is called Fanny🙃. Two Fannies, need to be careful we don’t offend the new one.

• Haha
  • Heart

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
It's so wrong to have Antoine in their vlogs. Don't understand his mother.

Some comments are not so nice about him. And I bet this is only the beginning...

Ivan Saylor

16 hours ago
I like Antoine like everyone else, but he’s very distracting. The focus is on him instead of the gifts & Stephanie. He grabs at the gifts, opens them, but the are for Stephanie and the LaLanders. Just my opinion, & nothing harmful meant.

Hide 5 replies
seethevolcane
seethevolcane
15 hours ago
Antoine is fine. Les femmes treat him like a 6 year-old tot, that's what distracts.

Jan Johansson
Jan Johansson
13 hours ago (edited)
Antione is polite and enthusiastic. Some kids his age would sulk.

Hay Hay Bizzle
Hay Hay Bizzle
9 hours ago
exactly i don’t know why everyone is so defensive when people bring this up. it’s pretty distracting.

seethevolcane
seethevolcane
9 hours ago
@Hay Hay Bizzle He's a sweet chap.

Christine Donohue
Christine Donohue
3 hours ago
Aw no the crathur, he is a lovely child.

What are Natti and Phillp doing ? I though it was their job to delete and block ??

harriette morgan
harriette morgan
16 hours ago
wh are these people living off of you

Hide 2 replies
ann skaggs
ann skaggs
16 hours ago
apparently they do volunteer work.

Hay Hay Bizzle
Hay Hay Bizzle
10 hours ago
righttttt

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

Welsh-chatelaine

Sewer is a generic term used for people who sew. Not all people who sew are skilled enough to be considered seamstresses, dressmakers or tailors. A sewer simply knows how to either hand stitch and/or us a sewing machine. Many people sewing in factories are called sewers because they just run those machines in a straight line all day long, doesn't take much skill. I would say Sarah is a sewer at this point in her life.

Tatayana's IG account photos of herself do send up red flags. That's why I keep going on about Sillyman being scammed by her. She's playing him. She's probably playing a lot of old farts. All that business of posting innocent images of flowers and animals is a ruse to get these lonely old guys to think she's just a sweetheart with a heart of gold. I'm going with my gut feelings on this one. I think she's put him up to the idea of buying a chateau by scamming an begging. He never discussed this idea before he got caught in her web as far as I know.
She did put the idea in Selmar's head, mentioned on his FB page that her dream was to have a stone built chateau with turrets, but she couldn't afford one. She has spent the last 20 years on a small holding with a previous partner and has stated she is fed up with mud and is looking for a more glamorous lifestyle possibly reviving her 'presenting career' Alarm bells !!! Came to the U.K. in 1993 from USA after finishing University. What fun for us to look forward to, another aspirational grifter with attention seeking tendencies - joy !!!

• Wow

Espe

VIP Member
I’m starting to think that Selmar has suffered some kind of braindamage in the accident that also gave him the neck injury. He’s just too slow and simple minded not to assume something like that happened to him, which makes SJ’s exploitation of him even more despicable
That does seem to be a possibility, maybe a degree of damage that does not affect his ability to drive and function reasonably independently but which slows him right down and makes him unaware of risks and therefore vulnerable to exploitation.

I don't suppose there's any in-depth awareness of any possible, non-obvious, medical conditions, either physical or mental, before the arrival of volunteers and workers at LL. I wonder how the selection process works (not that there's likely to be any). Neither SJ, nor Nati, would be capable of assessing applicants properly or finding out anything important about them. If they express an interest in dance; music; any kind of art, and history, then that's all they would need to know and if they also have a practical skill to offer, even better. Nothing else, apart from having sycophantic tendencies, would be necessary! I don't know if Workaway, when she used it, would have had a thorough selection process. In my day, organisations sending volunteers abroad had extremely rigorous processes, which included medical and psychological tests; assessment of social skills, and in-depth interviews and exercises, but, admittedly, people were volunteering to work in situations where volunteers were desperately needed and it did not mean working for wealthy, spoilt individuals who did not want to pay for work! Does SJ even require references? She needs to know about people's vulnerabilities of all kinds, and needs to consider how to support and behave towards such people.

SJ, MP and NC, although they are probably unaware of it, have a duty of care both for their workers/volunteers and also for the people visiting the chateau. From time to time, there are vulnerable people and children staying there. In the UK, and presumably in France, people applying to work in a community setting, would need to have had the formal CRB checks. Do we think CLL does that? No way! Absolutely anyone with all sorts of dubious pasts, or with serious conditions of one sort or another, could turn up and be welcomed by SJ. Consequently, children and adults visiting could also be at risk. She is far from being a responsible employer or hospitality business owner. Rant over! Sorry for the length!