Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Peggy Vick
Peggy Vick
8 hours ago
...Low life’s. Makes you wonder how people can go through life with that much disrespect for fellow humanity. I have also learned, there are PAID TROLLS to cause division among humanity. Research George SOROS. A billionaire, who made his fortune off the dead Jews. He is a pathetic thing, & pays milk to cause division around the World, using RIOTERS.
Dear Peggy,
First of all, we say "fellow human beings" or "fellow humans" not "fellow humanity."
You don't say, "respect your fellow virginity," you say "respect your fellow virgins."

A few years ago, people thought the Rothschilds were in control of the world, now it's George Soros.
Your fellow conspiracy theorists should make up their minds. Which Jewish family is really in control of humanity?

And no, George Soros doesn't pay milk, he pays with goats. I got mine Monday! :poop: :LOL:

goat1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
Im sure Tatyanas (sp?) name was there as having helped design the site but can't see it now. 4 Patrons already.

Not imagining things...there it is :)

I am verry exited. My patreon site is online. Thanks to Tatyana Valda Belinda Hill. She did a great job. Thanks beautiful X
One patreon has already registered
Thank u so much
He's has 6 now.
Jumping on the band wagon & trying to ride the gravy train. :sleep:
He looks more like a magician than a dancer, unless he's dancing with the spirits on a ghost hunt. 😂
1621458163700.png
1621458185218.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Thanks for bringing this topic up again as I have been thinking about it too much for my own good. I also pity him because Tatayana is not a queen, she's a black widow spider and he's firmly caught in her web. He's obviously a lonely middle-aged man without many friends. My brother, who is also a lonely middle age man, albeit very good looking, got caught by a much younger and very pretty black widow and scammed out of thousands of dollars and ended up with a broken heart. All the signs were there, but he didn't or chose not to see them. These black widows are cunning and predatory and at 50 years old, Tat knows what she is doing. Why does Sillyman think he's desirable to someone like her? Come on, look in the mirror, look at your lifestyle, do you really think a woman like that is attracted to you for who you really are? He's making such a fool of himself. On top of that, he's responding positively to these wannabes on YT comments! Wow! This guy is more naive than I ever imagined. If he does have the money for a chateau, then he doesn't need "partners" to invest. Way too risky! I hope he has a family member or friend that will have a serious heart to heart talk with him. He needs to be pulled out of the clouds and put back firmly on terra firma. And for everyones sake, stop putting this juvenile puppy love on display, it's embarrassing.
I’m starting to think that Selmar has suffered some kind of braindamage in the accident that also gave him the neck injury. He’s just too slow and simple minded not to assume something like that happened to him, which makes SJ’s exploitation of him even more despicable.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Jeeves

VIP Member
@lyna I thought you might enjoy this definition I found online.
Why does the world need to pander to those who struggle with homonyms? We've managed for centuries with the term "sewer". There are plenty of alternatives - seamstress, needlewoman, tailoress, costumier, dressmaker, without the need for the grandiose new fangled "sewist."

• Haha

Espe

VIP Member
I loved watching you open it, darling.
I doubt if they have ever even met!! He was getting emotional when he opened the crown present and had to stop the vlog for a minute. Poor Selmar, he is vulnerable and gullible. Imagine what association with SJ might lead to, and, no doubt, she's encouraging it. I really hope he doesn't end up getting too hurt!

• Sad
  • Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Watched Selmar's vlog. Even on 2x speed it was sleep inducing. I found that Nutty and FRK were quite polite, when they found out that he was recording a vlog, but FRK shoving her whole face in front of the camera was puerile. Matches her mental age I guess...
I said Potts was a tw@ and I stand by that. The way he just went into the kitchen ignoring Selmar, not even a "Hi" or a nod.
I hurt my soul to watch Selmar Sillymar (Thanks Madame No) to over saturate his pastry with flour, and then using a TASSEL to brush the top with egg wash. 🤮🤮🤮
I feel for Antoine, he seems so lonely. Only child, being at boarding school and his own mother seems to have no time for him. When he said to Sillymar, "I'll be at X if you need any help.", I thought to myself, I hope he holds on that inherent kindness, because he is surrounded by corrupted adults!
Any Belgians on Tattle? I would have thought that Antoine living in Brussels also would be able to speak Dutch...

• Heart

Seeingitasitis

VIP Member
How are the Patrons going to get all of those canvas framed for IJ?!?!
IMHO, if you are going to have those pictures up, they look better in the SA home, unframed. I don't like DJ's paintings, but the one way to ensure they are displayed in the worst possible light is to put them up all around the chateau in thick, gold, dated looking frames. SJ would better serve DJ by picking a very few of his pictures - the one with her holding the chateau in her hand, etc and displaying them in her office and bedroom where she can enjoy them, and a few of his better ones in one room, especially for the purpose. All the rest should be lovingly and properly stored away (not in the attic). Throwing them all up on the walls, is showing no taste or discrimination.

• Heart

Madame No

VIP Member
From "Chateau de Courteille".
I know we have already discussed this topic and we have seen some of these comments before. I pity him because it is sad. What utter nonsense!
Thanks for bringing this topic up again as I have been thinking about it too much for my own good. I also pity him because Tatayana is not a queen, she's a black widow spider and he's firmly caught in her web. He's obviously a lonely middle-aged man without many friends. My brother, who is also a lonely middle age man, albeit very good looking, got caught by a much younger and very pretty black widow and scammed out of thousands of dollars and ended up with a broken heart. All the signs were there, but he didn't or chose not to see them. These black widows are cunning and predatory and at 50 years old, Tat knows what she is doing. Why does Sillyman think he's desirable to someone like her? Come on, look in the mirror, look at your lifestyle, do you really think a woman like that is attracted to you for who you really are? He's making such a fool of himself. On top of that, he's responding positively to these wannabes on YT comments! Wow! This guy is more naive than I ever imagined. If he does have the money for a chateau, then he doesn't need "partners" to invest. Way too risky! I hope he has a family member or friend that will have a serious heart to heart talk with him. He needs to be pulled out of the clouds and put back firmly on terra firma. And for everyones sake, stop putting this juvenile puppy love on display, it's embarrassing.

• Heart
I still don’t understand why MPK didn’t use money from his patreon account toward the renovation of the cottage. But then it is owned by Gwen so in his mind the patreon $ are for him to go on vacations and buy dates, tea and brand name clothing? If he really cared about his patrons at all, he would be using at least some of that money towards the renovations as he is supposed to be living there? Perhaps his brother said something about this and he’s not willing to part with that cash even though it was going to give him a separate property to live in renovated to his “bunny loving” specifications?
I think there must have been gone something wrong..The billyvlogs stopped...teabag run away...there was a real fight for sure...about money ...when you live close like a family you always end up with issues..They always say..party with family but dont do business with them..and that is so true..I guess Billy has said...now Michael you can renovate but it is still our property...when family and money is concerned you have to act like a business , if you dont, you end up with a fight...The parents, and gwen i think... are trying to melt the fight //i guess, thats why Billy isnt vlogging anymore..Michael has to earn his money through vlogging..Making nice videos so people wanne come to Begmania...but i somehow think they spoiled it all..When you see Billy interact with Ryan...no gay wanne stay at Begmania...I bet a lot of people who see the vlogs dont wanne come anymore...Thats a problem...they had to separate the vlogs from the beginning from the business so they would support eachother...and never let that nutcase of a Ryan in... mistake bigtime...

• Heart
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
from the chateau crew, there was only a present, from FRK. A mini disco light thing. It was a kids toy I think.
That’s simply obscene, the way that woman unwrappes all her tat on camera, but doesn’t show what she’s giving him. Probably nothing then, no surprise.

• Sad
Reactions: 25

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
Transcript of a conference call between A and three friends (B, C and D) picked up by Tattle covert interception:

A: "I've had a great idea..."
B, C and D in unison: "do tell..."
A: "...a weekend away at an exclusive floral design workshop. Staying at a Chateau. In France..."
D interrupts: "Chateau...France...wait, wait, wait while I collect my thoughts...are we talking about [gasp] Lalande?"
B and C squeak in an ecstasy of expectation.
A: "No, that's for the future, when dearest Stephanie has completed her loving restoration of her historic home - no bookings until 2025 if her Patreon income doesn't hit $75,000 per month by the end of June. But this is a good second best and we'd be supporting dearest Marie, our favourite floralist - or maybe it's flowerist, it's hard to keep up with words nowadays..."
B interrupts: "Marie? A weekend of florals? At a chateau? In France? Count me in."
C interjects: "This would be a dream come true. Who doesn't want to stay in a chateau. In France. Spending time learning about floral and foraged foliage design from a professional would be the icing on the cake. Yeah, I'm in."
A: "D, what about you? You've gone very quiet."
D: "In theory," (A inwardly sighs: sometimes D lacks spontaneity) "I'm all for this, it's just the logistics, the specifics, the pandemic..."
B: "For heavens sake, D, you can be so dull - what do logistics and specifics and the pandemic have to do with it? We're not talking about the Normandy landings."
A ploughs on before the conversation gets engulfed in semantics: "The weekend is being run by that charming Canadian couple who have been so helpful to dearest Stephanie. They are starting out on a different path by opening their new home - a mystery chateau somewhere in France - to discerning people who pay to share interests and skills. We would be helping them, too. So, all in all, everyone benefits."
C, having recovered from hyperventilating, thanks to the breathing into a paper bag technique: "A mystery chateau? Wow, it just gets better and better. I leave all the arrangement to you, A. You've not mentioned the cost but money isn't an issue."
B: "I agree, C. Whatever the cost - getting to France, internal travel to a mystery chateau out in the countryside somewhere, cost of the workshop and any other incidental extras - it won't break the bank. Let me know about payment."
D, voice brightening: "We'll get to see Marie's car. Which is kind of "our car", as between the four of us we paid for most of the chassis and at least two of the four tyres. Warms my heart to help those in need."

The rest of the quartet's conversation was too boring to transcribe.

• Haha
  • Heart

Milre

VIP Member
Too skinny ages super quick. End up looking like a skeleton with crepey wrinkled skin sagging off it.
Haha, I am lucky because I don't tend to get wrinkles ( I am certainly not skinny) but recently I got new glasses and when I got them adjusted the optician was always talking about "the movement" around my eyes...how certain frames would hide "the movement". Nobody would see "the movement" with - of course the more expensive - glasses.
And I was like "what movement?" Do I have some twitches or spasms I don't know about? Am I having a stroke and don't realise it? 🤔
So I asked him what the hell he is talking about and if course he meant my wrinkles.
And I in a real proud tone : I don't have wrinkles!
Then he : oh, you probably don't see them without your glasses (yes, I need real strong glasses)
And I: Nonsense!
So he gave me a special mirror and I swear those wrinkles were not there in the morning!! 😁

I don't know if some of you ride motorbike but those who do, might know how wrinkled your face becomes from wearing a helmet when you drove from Germany to Rome in Italy like in one day. Even when only 25 years old😂
So that's how it looked like- just without having worn a tight helmet all day long 🤣🤣
Aging really is hard!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
Exactly. I completely agree with you, generalizing never works, and is often a reflection of a very narrow worldview.
Hm, well I am conservative politically, wouldn't say I have a particularly narrow wordview, but best of a bad bunch here in London at present anyway. Labour is in bed with terrorists, really dodgy. However, not here to talk politics! This is where we "trolls" gather to discuss gossip. My secret guilty pleasure, I find this site hilarious, the gangsta grannies should try it! Do they realise that they pay for (fake?) LV luggage, drugs, rentboys, and restaurant meals for a man in his middle thirties who will only ever give the occasional boring video in return? Now for something really bitchy,- I cannot believe I am saying this, but I also noticed the haggard looking skin on our princess in latest vlog! It must be bad then, I am normally more concerned with her body ;) Well, it was noticable. Perhaps she is on perscription drugs like steroids? She is about the same age as my wife, and looks about 10 years older skin wise. Now, granted my wife does things to her face, I don't know what, but it is expensive. I don't ask, but as far as I am concerned it is an investment of sorts. Nothing wrong with aging, but the skin can still look...hydrated (?) oh man, I sound like I'm batting for the other team here, heh he. It is probably something she can do something with anyway, throw money at it I say! Also, I think Ruth and Paperbag Nick ought to team up and make a "behind the scenes" vlog from the Chateau behind the other's backs. A tell all containing shocking stories. It could "break the net!" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
There is NO snorts on insta played it twice

Seems Ed has useless wrist action ... any wonder 💭 Ana is excited for company

One lump wrist to one limp personality

SSB didn’t look to pleased Trotter was jumping ahead of her big reveal
😈😈😈😈

That expression didn’t show a face of someone you hadent seen in 8 months
Barley concealed temper their Steph

Guess trotters not so under your thumb ... or spell

Still makes him your ...
prick of the week

Launching insta befor you got your finger on the pulse .....
If SJ is there, BJJ is most likely there with her. Just not in the same room as Trotter.
BJJ just isn't "cute" enough for Teabag Trotter's IG stories! Those two have always considered each other abrasive.
They both think of themselves as experts in cutlery, crockery, painting/art, music and upholstery...They're in serious competition at kissing SJ's butt! They can't be in the same room together! Their combined gay power would emanate gay energy so strong neither of them is able to withstand.
It could only result in a gay catfight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Well tonight I p...ist myself laughing at The Honfleur vlog. It was highly entertaining. I can't help but compare with the Shitoo (I know I am very biased) Generally just the two of them with the addition of Benoit(quite a character and a good sense of humour) and Nathan.
Marked difference.
Just my opinion.
I totally agree! Tonight's Honfluer vlog was hilarious! Philip is an amazing filmmakist.

• Haha

Gibson

VIP Member
They already have workshops on the calendar. Sewing with Sarah 2500 flowers and wellness with Marie Wilk 995... Ok...
Taking the absolute p**s!

We should all lobby and put links to Tattle. They can be creative without moving from their own computer.
Links to Disney on YouTube where you can get tutorials in how to draw and create your own Disney characters. Links on how to create your own stop start animations. Better still spend your money at a Disney hotel if so inclined and enjoy the benefit of a Disney experience at one of their Parks. A lot cheaper and more satisfying.

FRK- do as she does and follow YouTube tutorials (she is no expert) better still arrange for a visit from a local florist (who actually works) to come and give a talk.

As for the historically inaccurate oompa lumpa offering sewist lessons...really?! Don't waste money, join your local sewing bee or enrol on a College community course.

This is from a chap who has no interest in the above except to be concerned over the level of service offered for the money. Amateur hour at it's worst. No prestige, no nothing.

• Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
My prediction turned out half correct. As it turns out the whole Lalande gang is partying at LaGorce!

View attachment 578713
There is NO snorts on insta played it twice

Seems Ed has useless wrist action ... any wonder 💭 Ana is excited for company

One lump wrist to one limp personality

SSB didn’t look to pleased Trotter was jumping ahead of her big reveal
😈😈😈😈

That expression didn’t show a face of someone you hadent seen in 8 months
Barley concealed temper their Steph

Guess trotters not so under your thumb ... or spell

Still makes him your ...
prick of the week

Launching insta befor you got your finger on the pulse .....

• Haha
  • Wow