Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsp67

VIP Member
The trend -- and not just in FL but world wide -- is for migrants to avoid vaccination.
Happy your grandparents' associates are the exception.
As I'm sure you know, DeSantis has taken numerous initiatives to flout CDC "suggestions". This is just today's.
Not to derail.

Not sure what state you are in but I am living in Florida thank god because my business hasn’t gone under and we are all thriving in Florida you’re welcome to come enjoy us! And unless you personally know undocumented immigrants you wouldn’t know if they were getting vaccinated or not we have a small town near us that is loaded with undocumented people as you call them or illegal aliens is I would call them and they got vaccinated if they want it to.

Reactions: 1

purejuice

VIP Member
OMG I just looked the price of La Mer moisturising cream and nearly fell out of bed <well it's 8am here lol) $680!! I hope it performs miracles for those that can afford it. Sorbolene from Coles at $1.75! Works just as well as expensive stuff and doesn't break the bank.
My alpha hydroxy stuff actually works and costs $14.
Some say Nivea is just as good as La Mer, which is basically Nivea with alpha hydroxy (see above) added.

Last edited:

Maple fairy

VIP Member
Sorry @purejuice I don’t use computers anymore just phone & I pad and I have forgotten to explain in a more explanatory manor. My computer needs updating refuse to pay the ridiculous prices. It’s like constantly chasing your tail.

• Heart

purejuice

VIP Member
Personally, I find tango boring no matter what. Too serious and dramatic. To me, dancing should be joyous. My opinion only. The only one I've seen at the chateau that has good dance moves is Nati. She knows how to dance salsa style.
This is really one of the great books about the African diaspora, by its greatest scholar, and what tango represents to the people who invented it. Recommended.
Amazon product

witchgrass

VIP Member
Davey is interesting. Maybe he’s just a bit eccentric. I also thought he was leaving the items he brought because he mentioned they were duplicates. If he’s a true collector (we all know at least one) they don’t typically take their ”in the box” collections away from home or even share them-think Sheldon and his Spock Transporter.

‘like a serial killer” 🤣😂🦔
My vote for secret serial killer is that weird kid who hangs out with old women in NYC. I can't remember his name but he's fascinating. I hope those ladies have families watching out for them if they decide to add him to the will.

purejuice

VIP Member
You’d lose your bet! Steve is from Fergus, Ontario, Canada. It can be more Scottish than Scotland In this small town. As a member of the Fergus Highland Games committee he would have a real kilt. May not be a recognized family tartan but it is genuine.

Festival committee
Thank you. How would a tartan not recognized as a family tartan be genuine? I suppose it would be like the Diana Princess of Wales tartan that came out after her death.

MojoDublin

VIP Member

moderator please be advised new thread

purejuice

VIP Member
@purejuice I don’t know what to tell you unless it is because I am in Canada but I was at the same web page that you reference. I just clicked the bars at the upper right top and the topics page opened up. I cropped the pics as I did not want to leave anything that might give away my identity.
Could you provide a link to the page with bars on the upper right? Thank you.

purejuice

VIP Member
I was keeping an open mind that maybe they're socially strange and not scammers. But this! This is what scammers do.

If you have an enticing chateau for workshops, you show your chateau! They don't even want to commit to paying for stock photography. You can always google istockphoto coupons and get yer stock photos for 20% off any time, Steve! Or show us what you got, what you really really got.

Bad baadddddd omen.
My point completely, thank you.

I was keeping an open mind that maybe they're socially strange and not scammers. But this! This is what scammers do.
To be fair, a bunch of people, possibly including the manufacturer whose link I posted, have ganked that pic.

Last edited:

Milre

VIP Member
Off topic, but I started watching Nicolas Fairford?.. and until his voice and shiny, girly skin started to weird me out, I was enjoying some of his videos.
Why can't we fix HIM up with Snorts??? I know, I know. Snorts is not a rich sugar Daddy, but all those 2 want to go on about is tea!
I admit I watch him, Not sure yet why...