Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AndAnotherName

VIP Member
That's the same smile she gave him in the IG greeting. It looks like the facial gesture a dominant dog makes when T boning its neck across the back of its subordinate.

Thread title candidate!
What is wrong with her face? Did she take a trip via a dentist or was it a botox topup? Ewwww!!

Reactions: 5

purejuice

VIP Member
q
Gwendoline has a LV handbag too. You can see it in 2 of the last Pethericks vlogs.
This is what the Queen carries, ca. $2700 a pop.
A skilled social climber would know that. :cool:
Still too much junk on it for me.

Last edited:

Rory

VIP Member
There are a lotvof lemons. Maybe this is sublimal advertising. "Sour face, bad taste in mouth, tarty taste, lemons, yellow, SJ." translation "I'm connected to all things La La, send me money".

• Haha

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
No offence on my part! Just having a little fun. It was quite common to see people coming to Canada with skis strapped to their vehicles in the summer heat. Personally I love it on here when people talk about things that I have not heard of. As our world shrinks it’s sad that the same stores and products are cookie cutter around the world. That why I watch YouTube and love to see the local flavour. And have learned a few choice expressions on here that I may have to slip into some conversations😉
OOh give us an example of the 'choice expressions' please @Maple fairy

Gibson

VIP Member
I am a woman, not interested in women. So how do I know :). However there was one picture of her (on a bed) posted on Tattle that was quite suggestive.
I saw that...same answer :) I expect she does appeal to some,obviously Selmar. So no need to worry if he's reading. We don't lust after her.

Maple fairy

VIP Member
@FrenchGirl123 is the Perigord Noir a region within the Dordogne? Well along with reference to UNESCO sites and the Perigord Noir may give clues.
How far is Disney from there? I suspect it is probably closer to Paris?
(I just discovered that my ancestors my have come from the Berry region I was surprised as not what I was led to believe. I had a chuckle over that.)

Got it, thank you. Hover mouse over "Maker" on left hand side, click on "Events" popup beneath. Or, just the URL.
Is that an actual picture of the Disneyland chateau they feature for the Disney princess workshop?
sure looks like the same castle! They either screenshot or took tourist pics.

Attachments

Last edited:

purejuice

VIP Member
There is a lot more under Manor but too many for me to put here but they have itineraries listed there no pricing. Must be like cruise ships whereby you choose your excursions with additional fees.
Just had a thought since they are limited in accommodations down from eight to four maybe five. Could it be that they are renting? Could it be the place where SJ & Phillip were for her convalescence that seemed very small though.
I'd love to have the link for this.
Their website has no offers, only wallpaper.
Still stunned by what some grifters on ETTC called a chateau -- a substandard suburban ranch in some grotty French burb. Ugh.

Reactions: 4

Milre

VIP Member
Where did he get the instructions from ? There was no such thing like ebay. Or did he buy them in his teens? I think he meant the toy catalogues given out before Xmas by big toy stores

• Haha

witchgrass

VIP Member
Reminder of who she thinks she is. This is her bio on YT...

Tatyana Valda Belinda Hill
36 subscribers
Independent Producer/ Indie TV Presenter/ Content Producer of Television Programing(Factual)
The 90s sure did a number on her eyebrows.

• Haha

Wee Donkey

I hate designer stuff, especially the more expensive things ... Actually, I'm thinking of doing away with clothes altogether and just wearing a sort of Tarzan thong... I'm looking for a place with a lot of land where I can spend my time reconnecting with nature and swinging around the trees - probably the safest place to be with all this Covid business ...
Selmar had a place where you could do that. Apparently windfarms 10 miles away are annoyingly loud (even though you can barely hear them just off the coast of the North Sea), and he'll have trees you can live in, alongside a main Highway. I'm sure the sails will be louder than the petrolheads racing to Le Mans. ;)

• Haha

witchgrass

VIP Member
I think this is a different Anna.
The "little girl" Anna is from Chateau de la Croix Hornet and they are selling it now. I had some difficulties to watch her as well.
Anna and Ed are from Chateau Lagorce, friends of the Basmaignée clique (including Ryan...:sick: )
Yes, not that Anna. A former tattler described the Hornies as having a dom/sub vibe and it's pretty on the nose. That guy probably has a secret collection of nazi memorabilia.

• Haha

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
I collected fancy paper napkins! Completely free to me and my parents as I would just grab an extra at weddings and other parties. I never felt deprived. What I had that many of these weirdos at the shatoo didn't appear to have was a loving family, a stable upbringing in a neighborhood with other children my age, and an imagination. Don't worry, I gave up the napkin collection around the age of 10. IMO, Davey spending all that time packing up the toys, hauling them to the shatoo, unpacking them, etc. is sad to me. Why not just bring some of them? Was it to say to the others, "Look what I have! I may not have a chateau and belong to a snooty boys and girls club, but I was doted on as a child by my parents as evidenced by this massive collection." Or was it just a way to try and connect with others on some level as his social skills are developmentally delayed? Harmless but questionable.
ephemera is a wonderful hobby

• Haha

witchgrass

VIP Member
They made that sort of clear during his "interview" with Stephanie. I think that was the one, his mother was in the video too? They brought up Mummy and Percy in some regard. Weird to see him before he went full Hunger Games.

I just looked real quick and he and his mom bring up the orchid behind them and tell Isabel "look at your orchid", so I assumed familiarity for some reason. It might have just been a thank you delivery to a stranger.

Last edited:

MojoDublin

VIP Member
I had to look that word up - nice! Thanks for helping me expand my vocabulary.

Check out The Budget Dermatologist on YT for some good old fashion advice on affordable skin care. I have switched from more expensive products to ones suggested by her and I am very happy with the results.

Adore me some la mer

Another friend in USA 🇺🇸 uses hemroid cream .... n she’s smooth ...
Just saying

Got switched into these babies 👶
From Elemis

The lines are fast disappearing...
Even I was stunned at the speed ...

Attachments